Note to Dennis Rodman.....watch your back!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I can't believe the black guy is there sharing in the glory of Trumps light.....Does he not know how Trump hates sloppy seconds....???
Dennis Rodman arrives in Singapore ahead of Trump-Kim summit
1528739521754.jpg

R U gonna be triggered if Dennis parties with The Donald after the peace deal is signed? :p

• Banned
R U gonna be triggered if Dennis parties with The Donald after the peace deal is signed? :p
The day Dumb shares the spot light with a nigga....will be the day, he breaks down and start telling the truth....not gonna happen:abgg2q.jpg:

The day Dumb shares the spot light with a nigga....will be the day, he breaks down and start telling the truth....not gonna happen:abgg2q.jpg:
Ali is black, isn't he? Literally under a spotlight. You can actually see the spotlight the picture.

bbe4e963-683a-4398-83f4-c66d1b7cf169_16x9_788x442.jpg

• Banned
Ali is black, isn't he? Literally under a spotlight. You can actually see the spotlight the picture.

bbe4e963-683a-4398-83f4-c66d1b7cf169_16x9_788x442.jpg
OMG, Trump will someday tell the truth, this photo is encouraging.....NOT:abgg2q.jpg:

Are negro left wing women, actually dumber than white left wing women?

We know all negro left wingers are still slaves of all white left wingers.

We get that, so there may just be a reason for negro left wing women stupidity.

Where, left wing white women are not just dumb, but they have no excuse. They are white after all.

• Banned
Are negro left wing women, actually dumber than white left wing women?

We know all negro left wingers are still slaves of all white left wingers.

We get that, so there may just be a reason for negro left wing women stupidity.

Where, left wing white women are not just dumb, but they have no excuse. They are white after all.
Who's on first? I don't know, Who's on second....bitch please!! Your comment makes no sense, but I would expect nothing less from a redneck, dead from the bald spot down!!

I can't believe the black guy is there sharing in the glory of Trumps light.....Does he not know how Trump hates sloppy seconds....???
Dennis Rodman arrives in Singapore ahead of Trump-Kim summit
1528739521754.jpg
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back