Elvis Returns

I bet this AI generated show will rake in millions of dollars.

Last edited:
Stay tuned next week for when hologram Jesus will be walking across the sea of Galilee for all the Israelites. Afterwards He'll be signing autographs and taking photos with all of His followers for free since He doesn't believe in taking money from anybody.

Stay tuned next week for when hologram Jesus will be walking across the sea of Galilee for all the Israelites. Afterwards He'll be signing autographs and taking photos with all of His followers for free since He doesn't believe in taking money from anybody.
Nobody is forcing people to attend this concert. If the promoters make millions then good for them

Nobody is forcing people to attend this concert. If the promoters make millions then good for them

I know, I was just being sarcastic in a humorous way because I just sort of see it as pointless because it's not actually Elvis and I just don't get the thrill in it. :dunno:

I saw an early AI show of Buddy Holly and Roy Orbison that was a wowser.

This second coming of Elvis may be of Switesq immensity.

nicely put!

Forum List

Back