Elon Musk to Trump: Ditch Paris deal and I'll quit as your adviser

Elon Musk says he'll step down from President Donald Trump's advisory councils if he decides to withdraw from the Paris climate agreement.

Rest: Elon Musk to Trump: Ditch Paris deal and I'll quit as your adviser
------------------------

Thanks again conservatives, you really know how to elect the dumbest people imaginable, don't you?
Here is his private jet he flies all over to lecture the little people about carbon footprints.

View attachment 130464

When those screaming it is a crisis start acting like it's a crisis, maybe then I will start to listen.
Is he supposed to take a rowboat? Ride a llama? I don't understand that logic.

Elon Musk says he'll step down from President Donald Trump's advisory councils if he decides to withdraw from the Paris climate agreement.

------------------------

Thanks again conservatives, you really know how to elect the dumbest people imaginable, don't you?
Here is his private jet he flies all over to lecture the little people about carbon footprints.

View attachment 130464

When those screaming it is a crisis start acting like it's a crisis, maybe then I will start to listen.

So you are not even capable of comprehending a world where people don't use private jets to conduct their business??

And you are the one who is concerned and lecturing us about climate change?

ROFLMAO!!!

Rowboats disturb our fishy friends.

Boats of any sort disturb the ocean's surface and may bring on dangerous storms. Ask any butterfly about the damage they can wreak in the atmosphere!

It's wrong to ride a llama without its consent.

Nay, he should do the only Earth-friendly thing. Walk. Barefoot. Using extreme caution to avoid stepping on any of Mother Gaia's tender little creatures.

But..... he won't.

Last edited:

------------------------

View attachment 130464

Yeah, that's it. A private jet or a llama. Only two modes of transportation possible in your feeble psychobabble brain.

Nay, he should do the only Earth-friendly thing. Walk. Barefoot. Using extreme caution to avoid stepping on any of Mother Gaia's tender little creatures.

But..... he won't.
Besides, llamas fart adding to the rising oceans which will flood San Francisco by next week.

------------------------

View attachment 130464

Did he quit?

I doubt it, Trump is too good at calling the bluffs, he probably decided to finally google what's in the deal and got repulsed by it, just like anyone else who has access to google.

You "doubt it?" Your magical conservatard physic crystal ball needs new batteries. Perhaps you should decide to google things yourself?

Elon Musk on Twitter

Good news, someone with no access to google can't possibly serve as a sane adviser.

Holy shit, I forgot he owns Tesla, I see now. He was in it for himself, rather than for America. He already has billions... what a moron!
Yep, a zillionaire who sells battery cars wants laws forcing you to buy battery cars. And the leftards act like useful idiots and do his marketing for free for him.

------------------------

View attachment 130464

Yeah, that's it. A private jet or a llama. Only two modes of transportation possible in your feeble psychobabble brain.
you forgot the rowboat

------------------------

View attachment 130464

So you are not even capable of comprehending a world where people don't use private jets to conduct their business??

ROFLMAO!!!
Well, Norman, I hate to remind you, but Trump has a private jet the size of Air Force One that he used to go wherever he pleased for decades.
How do you guys get off criticizing ANYONE traveling in a private jet? OOPS.

------------------------

View attachment 130464

ROFLMAO!!!
Well, Norman, I hate to remind you, but Trump has a private jet the size of Air Force One that he used to go wherever he pleased for decades.

I am fairly sure that Trump can comprehend a world where people use skype rather than private planes for communication. In fact, many of his interviews are done that way.

But you, the climate warrior, apparently can't comprehend a world where business is done not relying on private jets. ROFLMAO!

And of course, because of those private jets, people who don't even have heat need to cut back. What a moron.

------------------------

View attachment 130464

He could fly coach....or take a bus......and if he had to travel over seas...a sail boat.........

------------------------

View attachment 130464

ROFLMAO!!!

No.....you don't understand.....Trump isn't a social justice green warrior, he doesn't bitch about green energy and damaging the environment with fossil fuels....

Eli Mush does........he said it is wrong to use fossil fuels......and then he uses more fossil fuel than than the majority of Americans.......he is a hypocrite........

Boats of any sort disturb the ocean's surface and may bring on dangerous storms. Ask any butterfly about the damage they can wreak in the atmosphere!

But..... he won't.

The most devout adherents to the Jain religion walk slowly and use a broom to sweep the ground in front of them to keep from killing even small insects.....

He could do that.....

------------------------

View attachment 130464

He could fly coach....or take a bus......and if he had to travel over seas...a sail boat.........
The sailboat is a good one.....

------------------------

Part of me says, Stay and influence the President's ideas. Then the other part of me says, The President obviously doesn't listen to reason, so why bother?
This is a dark day for this country. I don't care how many conservatives tell me climate change is absurd. We have just given ourselves a huge black eye in the face of the world. It was mostly symbolic. Our leaving is symbolic too, in a really ignorant way.

Belonging to a "club" where you get to donate millions of dollars and be able to place restrictions on millions of people while other "club members" do nothing but spend your donations is what sounds absurd.

Forum List

Back