Elon Musk: Explained

Elon Musk has lost a gigantic part of his fortune. He was even displaced as the richest person in the world because of his losses.

For whatever reason, a lot of people believe that whatever a rich person says must be gospel. Elon Musk took advantage of that by buying stocks in certain companies and then fluffing them on Twitter to juice their stock price. Or he would shitpost about a company and then buy the stock cheap when it fell.

The SEC got tired of these antics and finally had enough. See here: SEC.gov | Elon Musk Settles SEC Fraud Charges; Tesla Charged With and Resolves Securities Law Charge

But that didn't stop Musk. He decided to gaslight Twitter users and said he would buy Twitter for well above the current stock price.

So Twitter sued him to do just that, and Musk lost in court. So he was forced to buy Twitter.

Musk had to borrow $44 billion to buy Twitter. He's losing his ass.

We are all familiar with his attempts to cut costs and raise money. Mass layoffs. A three-tiered pay-to-play check system.

But he's still losing his ass. Advertisers are fleeing. He's bleeding money.

Even worse, Tesla stock is crashing due to a loss of confidence in Musk's ability to pay attention to that company.

What to do. What to do.

Musk is now attempting to boost traffic on Twitter by shitposting. Musk is a world class troll. Nobody shitposts like Musk.

Musk also allowed Trump back onto the platform in an attempt to boost traffic. But so far, Trump isn't biting. If Trump moves to Twitter, his own Truth Social will tank even worse than it is doing now.

And this is how we have arrived at the Hunter Biden nothingburger. Musk played up a rather boring conspiracy into a scandal for the ages. :lol:

Twitter took down some dick pics of Hunter Biden at the request of the Biden family. OHMYGODZOMG!!!

Twitter withheld a link to a NY Post story about Hunter's laptop for TWO WHOLE DAYS!

Liberal environmentalist Elon Musk is punking the MAGA herd to boost traffic on his failing platform.

That's. It.
Translation:
”How dare Elon Musk stop the filthy left from suppressing speech, from controlling the narrative, from steering public dissent, from meddling in elections.”

hahahaha…I love that you shameless fucks are out there in the wide open with your fascism these days.

Are you saying that Trump set a precedent for rich spoiled brats that fail at business and get desperate to run for President?
Do you and Lesh always prefer almost dead ex-racist rich white guys to run?
FA32F2B9-CDDC-45ED-A545-A272A5E4D8C7.jpeg

Old cliché and I don’t buy it.
98 percent re-election rate in the House. 80 percent re-election rate in the Senate.

You literally have to wait for someone to die or retire before they can be replaced.

98 percent re-election rate in the House. 80 percent re-election rate in the Senate.

You literally have to wait for someone to die or retire before they can be replaced.
Yes and the establishment has set this all up.

You citing ONE politician???
I have dozens.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Congress has a less than 20 percent approval rating, and yet we keep re-electing the same people over and over and over.

"Those other bastards spend too much on PORK, but my guy brings home the BACON!"

Good grief. Tesla stock price has nothing to do with any of this.

Good grief. Tesla stock price has nothing to do with any of this.
It certainly does. Investors are rapidly losing confidence in Elon's management abilities in the face of his recent unhinged antics.

The stock price has dropped over 50 percent in the last year!

It certainly does. Investors are rapidly losing confidence in Elon's management abilities in the face of his recent unhinged antics.
No, it does not.

I've posted this elsewhere, so I'm not going to repost everything else here.

US Automaker's Index peaked in Dec 2021, it has since fallen 56% (As of a couple of days ago when I looked at all of this)

Tesla peaked in November of 2021. It has since fallen.........56%.

These are macro drivers, not some willy-nilly nonsense of people freaking out because one of the most successful entrepreneurs of the 20th century bought a business.

I have dozens.

We get the politicians we deserve.

Congress has a less than 20 percent approval rating, and yet we keep re-electing the same people over and over and over.

"Those other bastards spend too much on PORK, but my guy brings home the BACON!"
And when they elect someone "new"...it's an MGT or a Boebert

Forum List

Back