Elohim

kjw47

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2013
upstate NY
This word(Elohim( title) is found in Genesis--Moses wrote Genesis-- It carries more than one meaning in the Hebrew language.
Fact--Moses served-YHVH(Jehovah) a single being mono God, as did every Israelite after, including Jesus, up until today.
Trinity teachers claim , Moses used Elohim as(gods) --they are in error-- it was used as Majestic( God was king in the ot) majestic in a plural sense in comparison to a mortal king.
The Israelite scholars have been telling the trinity clergy for the last 16-17 centuries--they are seving a non existent god--YHVH(Jehovah) is the only true living God. They are 100% correct.

The Stolen Canaanite Gods of Hebrews/Israelites: El, Baal, Asherah:

Oh, fer Chrissakes.

Adoshem
Adonai
Eli
Elohim
Yawveh
Melech
Avinu Malkeynu

All words to describe the most high.

Get over yourself.

Gods personal name = YHVH(Jehovah) --all others are titles not his name.
Elohim is a Hebrew word--not a name--it carries more than one meaning. And Moses used it just as I have shown--he did not contradict the single being mono God that he served by using Elohim as gods--gods was only used for false trinity gods( babylonish)--he used it as I have shown.

The twistings of satan in false religions to deceive( your tape)--he also twisted the Christian god into a trinity god that does not exist--he has been deceiving 99% from the beginning)--(YHVH(Jehovah) is the true almighty God=100% fact.

God's name is El.

Superman's family name is El.

In "Man of Steel" the Kryptonian woman refers to him as "Son of El."

Was like a flashing neon sign at night to me the metaphor. Looking into it, seems the producers of the movie screened it for Christian pastors before primary release. :)

The twistings of satan in false religions to deceive( your tape)--he also twisted the Christian god into a trinity god that does not exist--he has been deceiving 99% from the beginning)--(YHVH(Jehovah) is the true almighty God=100% fact.

Not sure what your problem is, the tape is a study of quotes from the bible on the names and origin of the Israelite God. The professor makes no judgements, she is merely teaching facts as understood by scholars.

Not sure what your problem is, the tape is a study of quotes from the bible on the names and origin of the Israelite God. The professor makes no judgements, she is merely teaching facts as understood by scholars.

Very few who claim to be scholars actually are--they are taught dogmas in the schools of men. Trinity based translations contain many misleading errors.
God has one personal name-- YHVH(Jehovah)--trinity translations have basically totally removed that name in the nearly 6800 places it belongs in the OT--it has been replaced with-GOD-LORD( all capitols)--Men have 0 right to remove Gods name where he inspired it to be. He wants his name known--and Jesus promised to keep making it known( John 17:6,26) so do his real followers. They do not remove it that is for sure.

God's name is El.

Superman's family name is El.

In "Man of Steel" the Kryptonian woman refers to him as "Son of El."

Was like a flashing neon sign at night to me the metaphor. Looking into it, seems the producers of the movie screened it for Christian pastors before primary release. :)

Gods name in Hebrew is YHVH)

Oh, fer Chrissakes.

Adoshem
Adonai
Eli
Elohim
Yawveh
Melech
Avinu Malkeynu

All words to describe the most high.

Get over yourself.

Gods personal name = YHVH(Jehovah) --all others are titles not his name.
Elohim is a Hebrew word--not a name--it carries more than one meaning. And Moses used it just as I have shown--he did not contradict the single being mono God that he served by using Elohim as gods--gods was only used for false trinity gods( babylonish)--he used it as I have shown.

Oh, fer Chrissakes, take yer fuckin meds.

YH VH is a combination of male + female.
It represents the holy union of the two genders.

Get a fucking grip on yourself Cleetus, jr.

sorta gematria, liebchen-------do not try to discuss the weird intracacies of Hebrew with ---DAS GOYIM-----very
esoteric

Forum List

Back