Elizabeth Smart says no excuse for locker room talk much less sexual assault

Avatar4321 and other honorable LDS have stayed away from this thread.

They know Elizabeth Smart is correct and the people like RGS and tyrone are immoral and wrong.
I'm immoral. You're the one that has defended same sex marriage and other Biblical prohibitions against homosexuality.
You have tunnel vision jake. You try and equate Elizabeth Smart and church government as the same issue to fit your agenda.
Here's one jake
President Monson is the prophet of the Church
President Monson is President of the Chruch
President Monson is President of the Higher Priesthood.
In all 3 capacities he sez I can vote for who I want.
You support Trump. Yes, you are immoral. President Monson does not support Trump. He tells you to support candidates who support gospel principles, not who you want, you immoral hypocrite.

They know Elizabeth Smart is correct and the people like RGS and tyrone are immoral and wrong.
I'm immoral. You're the one that has defended same sex marriage and other Biblical prohibitions against homosexuality.
You have tunnel vision jake. You try and equate Elizabeth Smart and church government as the same issue to fit your agenda.
Here's one jake
You support Trump. Yes, you are immoral. President Monson does not support Trump. He tells you to support candidates who support gospel principles, not who you want, you immoral hypocrite.
Were you in sacrament meeting when the official statement of the Church was read?
Yes or No
And did that statement say to seek out candidates in both parties that held to church principles? Yes or no.

This must be humiliating to you that a non-member knows your doctrines and principles far better than you.

Do you go to church regularly? Yes or no.

From your church handbook authorized by your First Presidency. "Principles compatible with the gospel may be found in various political parties, and members should seek candidates who best embody those principles.While the Church affirms its institutional neutrality regarding political parties and candidates, individual members should participate in the political process. The Church also affirms its constitutional right of expression on political and social issues." First Presidency Sends Letter Urging Members to Seek Candidates Who Best Embody Gospel Principles | LDS Living

You certainly have your free agency to sin and walk and support the wrong path. That is what you are doing when you attack Elizabeth Smart and support Trump's immoral talk and behavior toward women. That, more than anything else, is why he is going to lose this election.

Here's one jake

Here's one jake
Were you in sacrament meeting when the official statement of the Church was read?
Yes or No
And did that statement say to seek out candidates in both parties that held to church principles? Yes or no.

This must be humiliating to you that a non-member knows your doctrines and principles far better than you.

yup, every sunday.
nice try with the doctrine. Proves you can print anything you want on the internet.
Would please put up the official statement of the Church up here so everyone can read what the church said and not what it said after it's been filtered by you

From your church handbook authorized by your First Presidency. "Principles compatible with the gospel may be found in various political parties, and members should seek candidates who best embody those principles.While the Church affirms its institutional neutrality regarding political parties and candidates, individual members should participate in the political process. The Church also affirms its constitutional right of expression on political and social issues." First Presidency Sends Letter Urging Members to Seek Candidates Who Best Embody Gospel Principles | LDS Living

You certainly have your free agency to sin and walk and support the wrong path. That is what you are doing when you attack Elizabeth Smart and support Trump's immoral talk and behavior toward women. That, more than anything else, is why he is going to lose this election.
parsec-ed and edited.

Here's one jake

Here's one jake
Yes or No

Obviously you don't know this doctrine.
Same-Sex Attraction | LDS Church Perspective on Chastity

I proved, tyrone, that you know that I know of what I am talking, and you know that I am in line with your First Presidency.

And, now, TyroneWeaver, verily, I counsel you, after much pondering and thoughtfulness, to vote for, even,

Evan McMullin/Nathan Johnson (Independent)

I proved, tyrone, that you know that I know of what I am talking, and you know that I am in line with your First Presidency.

And, now, TyroneWeaver, verily, I counsel you, after much pondering and thoughtfulness, to vote for, even,

Evan McMullin/Nathan Johnson (Independent)
You're really afraid to say the church is "neutral" aren't you jake. LOL
The Church also said Ward Houses aren't to be used for political activities.
If I followed that to the letter of the statement, I couldn't vote cause my Ward House is the voting place of this precinct. So is my Ward in violation of your interpretation?
How do you know Johnson and McMullin personal life. They may be more immoral that the others combined. You don't know that.
You just know your immoral dog is good and my immoral dog is bad.
Jehovah called Nebuchanezzer his servant. Rather strange individual to be called a servant of Jehovah.
Hey but you keep supporting those gay issues and then call the rest of us Mormons that disagree with you as immoral that's your right.

The church is not "neutral," Tyrone, when you first presidency tells you to seek out candidates who support LDS gospel principles.

You have been blinded by men to call good 'bad' and bad 'good.'

Trump does not. Clinton does not. McMullin does.

The LDS First Presidency authorized this.

The influential Deseret News, which is owned by the Mormon Church, has stayed out of presidential politics for 80 years. But the editorial board urged all of its readers over the weekend not to vote for Trump. (For context, more than six in 10 voters in next month’s election will be members of the flock.)

What oozes from this audio is evil,” the editorial said. “Trump’s banter belies a willingness to use and discard other human beings at will. That characteristic is the essence of a despot.”

Yes, Trump is desperate, very desperate.

Locker room talk is vulgar and demeaning, whether to or about men or women.

Trump did far worse than locker room talk, by his own admissions to Billy Bush and by other women.

Why is a locker room a good place for her?

My "salvo" was aimed at the piss poor LDS priesthood holders here on the Board who do not honor their covenants with the Lord and their priesthood oaths. Elizabeth Smart is calling out anyone who thinks locker room talk and sexual assault are OK. RGS and tyroneweaver and BobBlaylock and others here do so.

I have no bone with LDS men and women acting morally and upright.

Keep babbling starkid... :laugh:

QuickHitCurepon. You have no idea about the story, the LDS, polygamy in the culture and how it impacts the ES story.

You are out of your depth.

Study up on the whole thing. Trump might withstand HRC, but Smart will walk right over his ass.

Last edited:
QuickHitCurepon. You have no idea about the story, the LDS, polygamy in the culture and how it impacts the ES story.

Study up on the whole thing. Trump might withstand HRC, but Smart will walk right over his ass.

What does polygamy have to do with Donald Trump? Is he a polygamist?
Your deflection is noted. :p

The OP is that Elizabeth Smart chastises Trump for being a sexual cad and worse.

What does polygamy have to do with Donald Trump? Is he a polygamist?
Your deflection is noted. :p

The OP is that Elizabeth Smart chastises Trump for being a sexual cad and worse.

You are the one who brought up polygamy, dumbass.

Forum List

Back