Elisabeth Hasselbeck Manages To Connect Nfl Domestic Violence Scandal To...benghazi

Four people died. Was it a video protest or an act of terrorism? Personally, I view it as an act of terrorism regardless of what prompted it. President Obama and Hillary Clinton are no more responsible for Benghazi than Bush was for all the terrorist attacks and deaths on his watch. Obviously, none of them wanted these attacks to happen.

11089_615017145190467_1147559393_n.png

tumblr_mz7a44lBMX1svzlzeo3_500.jpg

tumblr_n04vf2ai4W1qehip2o1_500.jpg

Political correctness made it difficult to defend this country from such an attack. For years we thwarted attack after attack. Now political correctness has reared its head again and we can't spy on Muslim terrorists or even talk about Islamic terrorism. We have to call it overseas contingency operations, man-made disasters, workplace violence, and we can't have any boots on the ground or even secure our own borders. We are worse off than before 9/11 thanks to Obama and his fucked up Homeland Security Department either not knowing what threats are out there, or refusing to recognize them. It will take years for the next president to undo the damage Obama is still causing.

You must have missed that Patriot Act stuff

If Conservatives are going to hold President Obama and Hillary Clinton solely responsible for Benghazi - then Conservatives must also hold Bush solely responsible for 9/11. Which was worse? Benghazi does not equal 9/11.

If Conservatives are going to hold President Obama and Hillary Clinton solely responsible for Benghazi - then Conservatives must also hold Bush solely responsible for 9/11. Which was worse? Benghazi does not equal 9/11.
You proved my point. You have no clue what the Benghazi issue is all about.

When will NaziCons finally admit defeat on the Benghazi sideshow?

From Tragedy to Farce: How Fox News and the GOP Tarnished Benghazi

Are you kidding? This issue will enter conservative folklore for years to come as a way of keeping the conservative base fired up in much the same way that the charge that Clinton could have taken out OBL if he'd really wanted to and instead passed on the chance, thereby leading to 9-11. Naturally, that latter charge somehow, in some completely unexplained way, exonerates Bush of any culpability for sitting on his hands (and sitting in that classroom while America was under attack, I should add).

You proved my point. You have no clue what the Benghazi issue is all about.

Please explain to us what it's all about. Does your conjuring have anything to do with Obama's reelection?

n-ELISABETH-HASSELBECK-large570.jpg

On Tuesday, we got some hard data about just how obsessed Fox News is with Benghazi — not that we needed much proof.

Right on cue, "Fox & Friends" host Elisabeth Hasselbeck threw another log on that fire, drawing Benghazi into the story of the NFL's domestic violence scandal:

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Manages To Connect NFL Domestic Violence Scandal To...Benghazi

A Fox Host Finally Connected The NFL Domestic Violence Controversy To Benghazi

How could any sane person make such a bizarre connections?

She made a great point. She didn't actually connect the NFL scandal to Benghazi, btw, you're an illiterate moron. She was talking about the media and Democrats who demand transparency over the NFL and how those same people are silent to the government cover up of Benghazi. It's a great question, how does it make sense to demand of a football league that which they completely condone in our government? Who has more of a burden to be honest with us? She's completely right.

It always amuses me when a brain dead liberal (sorry for being redundant) posts this, before I click on the link, my first question is always .... what did you not understand? In this case you didn't understand any of it.

Why are righties so obsessed with Benghazi? Bush had many Benghazis - but righties never talk about them. Why?
Obama lied, people died.

That is sadly funny. Bush lied, and many thousands died.
That's been proven a lie, even Bill Clinton said it was true. So if you still believe it, even you gal Hillary lied and you want her to be president.
Actually, it was over 100,000 died because of Bush's lies

But Democrats rubber stamping the lie and then continuing the policy, that's OK. Gotcha.

The reason most sane people don't give a shit about Benghazi is because NaziCons have lied and distorted almost everything about it. When NaziCons start holding Bush accountable for 9/11 and all the other embassy/consulate attacks on his watch - then I'll take a fresh look at Benghazi. Until then - you clowns are just noise.

For example:

The reason most sane people don't give a shit about Benghazi is because...

If Benghazi were under Republicans, you would be screeching for resignations and prosecutions

What did Democrats do about the following:

Swish...

Can you show your documentation those involved the administration delaying responses to assist and covering up an investigation?

If Benghazi were under Republicans, you would be screeching for resignations and prosecutions

Swish...

Can you show your documentation those involved the administration delaying responses to assist and covering up an investigation?

You show us your partisan documentation and I'll show you mine.

Swish...

You show us your partisan documentation and I'll show you mine.

First of all, keep it in your pants there, partner.

And LOL, libertarians are republicans. You're a card, that one never gets old. Though if you want a response, you have to address my actual views, not the voices in your head. They are evil, you know. Which is why they are Republican.

Forum List

Back