7th Circuit Same-sex Marriage Oral Arguments Recording

ShackledNation

Libertarian
Jun 16, 2011
California
Here is the recording released by the courts. I listened to the whole file (almost an hour) and it was well worth it. It was fascinating. For anyone who just wants to hear the best parts, this post lists some highlights. I also recommend the 1st five minutes or so, Judge Posner had me laughing because of how candid he was. Much more interesting than reading what they said, IMO.

Anyway, here is a link to the recording:

http://media.ca7.uscourts.gov/sound/external/rt.2.14-2526_08_26_2014.mp3

Do they really have to be oral, can't we just read the arguments?
You can read them, the link I posted has some excerpts as well as links to more. But not many people are ever exposed to hearing the actual proceedings (myself included) and I thought it would be interesting for many to hear. If that doesn't include you, feel free not to listen to them.

You can read them, the link I posted has some excerpts as well as links to more. But not many people are ever exposed to hearing the actual proceedings (myself included) and I thought it would be interesting for many to hear. If that doesn't include you, feel free not to listen to them.
I've been through several...I can speed read the transcripts faster than listening to judges espouse there jurisprudence drama...

I've been through several...I can speed read the transcripts faster than listening to judges espouse there jurisprudence drama...
Perhaps you missed the party where I said most people aren't exposed to hearing the proceedings. Nobody cares how fast you can read, that has nothing to do with how interesting it is to actually here the proceedings first hand.

Perhaps you missed the party where I said most people aren't exposed to hearing the proceedings. Nobody cares how fast you can read, that has nothing to do with how interesting it is to actually here the proceedings first hand.
As long as it's here and not there...

Forum List

Back