Eliot Spitzer made this world a better place

Yet he banged a hooker.

Still one of the greatest politicians in my lifetime.
I agree. What happened to Spitzer was a goddam shame. .

How was it a "shame"? He made his (stupid) decisions and paid the price. It showed that he is a corrupt, immoral, and fucking stupid son of a bitch. He committed political suicide and some hero-worshipping little numbskull declares him a great politician? Kids today...
He did something millions of other men do every day and there is nothing corrupt about it. In fact, Spitzer was the most effectively anti-corruption American politician we've seen in many years.

The only judge of of his action should be his wife because neither you nor I know anything about his marriage or his personal life. Could be his wife doesn't care about his sex life anymore than I do or you should.

What Bill Clinton did was wrong in my view only because of where he did it. Spitzer went well out of his way to conceal his assignation. What should concern you is the length his opposition, which happens to be our opposition, went to unseat him. He was a good governor and the public should have supported him.

How was it a "shame"? He made his (stupid) decisions and paid the price. It showed that he is a corrupt, immoral, and fucking stupid son of a bitch. He committed political suicide and some hero-worshipping little numbskull declares him a great politician? Kids today...
He's a liberal. The ends justify the means so any criminal activity this man committed cannot be held against him. You should be shot for suggesting such a thing.

:rolleyes:

I will submit to a public self-criticism session immediately.

He did something millions of other men do every day and there is nothing corrupt about it..

Are you insane?

He did something millions of other men do every day and there is nothing corrupt about it..

Are you insane?
Rhetorical question is question.

Yet he banged a hooker.

Still one of the greatest politicians in my lifetime.
I agree. What happened to Spitzer was a goddam shame. Big money was after him and I believe the madam sold him out.

I think he would be a great president.

He was an idiot. That is what happens when you do what he did.
If you think Eliot Spitzer is the only politician who patronizes prostitutes you have much to learn. What happened to Spitzer was a political hit. He was targeted and sunk by his (our) opposition.

Spitzer was a damn good governor and an examplary, anti-corruption politician. The American public is the real loser in this event and it's because of our Country's absurdly puritanical sexual attitudes and hypocritical morality. What Eliot Spitzer did is between him and his wife and is none of your business or mine.

He's a liberal. The ends justify the means so any criminal activity this man committed cannot be held against him. You should be shot for suggesting such a thing.

So that's what they're calling firing squads these days?

I agree. What happened to Spitzer was a goddam shame. Big money was after him and I believe the madam sold him out.

If you think Eliot Spitzer is the only politician who patronizes prostitutes you have much to learn. .

And a lot of people rob banks, so who are we to judge if a police officer robs banks in his spare time, right? If he gets caught he can just say it was 'political.'

Utterly insane.

If you think Eliot Spitzer is the only politician who patronizes prostitutes you have much to learn. What happened to Spitzer was a political hit. He was targeted and sunk by his (our) opposition.

Spitzer was a damn good governor and an examplary, anti-corruption politician. The American public is the real loser in this event and it's because of our Country's absurdly puritanical sexual attitudes and hypocritical morality. What Eliot Spitzer did is between him and his wife and is none of your business or mine.

Yes, he was very anti-corruption when he wasn't illegally paying women for sex.

:lol:

So that's what they're calling firing squads these days?

The Red Guard was big into overseeing angry mobs enforcing self-criticism during 'struggle sessions.'

Ed,

The problem with those settlements is that they just convince companies that it isn't worth doing business in America, if some bureaucrat can just loot your profits with a lawsuit.

Interesting take on it.

Some of us might think that white collar crime is a crime against CAPITALISM, but apparently you think that white collar crime is something we ought to encourage.

Take all kinds, I guess.

He did something millions of other men do every day and there is nothing corrupt about it. In fact, Spitzer was the most effectively anti-corruption American politician we've seen in many years.

Damned right he was. He's up there with Teddy Roosevelt and Tom Dewey in that respect.

And that is why Spitzer was targeted for political destruction, too.

He was, after all, the ONLY JOHN IN US LEGAL HISTORY to be charged by the US DoJ.

Now think about that.

The man made powerful enemies on WALL STREET who own the souls of both the DNC and the RNC.

Last edited:
Excuse me? Tell me oh lover of morals and the American Way, would you be saying it was a damn shame for a vice cop to be banging prostitutes while off duty? You don't see this as a conflict of interests, per say do you?
Eliot Spitzer was not a vice cop. If he were he would deserve whatever misery befalls him for his actions because vice cops, along with narcs, are among the world's most detestably hypocritical scumbags. And if you believe Spitzer's action was a conflict of interest it's because you are burdened by an up-tight sexuality.

What Eliot Spitzer did is get laid. No big deal. Lots of men do that every day of the week. And if there is a problem with it it's between him and his wife. It's really none of your business.

We know you can forgive a president for slipping it to an intern while on the job as just a 'cute little foible' even when he goes about perjuring himself about it.
You assume I forgive what Clinton did and you're wrong. What Clinton did is one thing. Where he did it is another. And what I most despised about Bill Clinton is his very nature, which is that of a weasel.

Then again, I guess moral degenerates must protest their own, so they have someone who won't condemn their own actions and desires.
Moral degenerates? Why is it people like you usually turn out to be the most darkly degenerate of all?

What you should be concerned with is political corruption and Eliot Spitzer was by far the most active anti-corruption politician we've seen in many years. But because of hypocrites like you, he's finished.

Maybe Spitzer and Weiner can get their own show together...

With Tiger Wu as their first guest....:lol:

They could name it The Weiner Spitz Show

One is a Weiner and one is a Spitzer...

Jim McGreevy is probably looking for some action, I mean work.... I'm sure they could find something for him to do for them...

Maybe Spitzer and Weiner can get their own show together...

With Tiger Wu as their first guest....:lol:

They could name it The Weiner Spitz Show

One is a Weiner and one is a Spitzer...

Jim McGreevy is probably looking for some action, I mean work.... I'm sure they could find something for him to do for them...

The Weiner Spitz show?

Sounds like a new punch line to the old gag about the world's three great lies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back