Elimination Chamber video: Brock Lesnar breaks Bobby Lashley's Hurt Lock then Brock Lesnar breaks Bobby Lashley in half with an F-5

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is what happens when i wrestle muscular dudes. i let them get the advantage then I stun them when i overwhelm them and POUNCE LIKE A CAT!

I loved watching Brock in MMA. Fake fights, not so much.
I didn't know but my friend told me Brock is a really good WWE sports entertainer. Good schtick, good in ring performer, draws fans to watch the PPV's.

And if you don't like fake wrestling, know this. It is arguably better than anything you're watching. LOL. Quote from John Oliver.

Anyways, did you see Brock's daughter? This is not a joke. She broke the shot put record or something like that in college. I bet she will be in the WWE one day. I hope she is.

1701964436396.png

I'm sure he if for those that like that sort of thing... if your into trash talk. Not my thing.

When we say "it's better than what you are watching" it's because we have athleticism, charisma, drama, smack talk, sex, hot women and men, amazing acrobats, guys falling from 20 feet into a table, blood, soap opera but better.

My buddies got me into it. But they are snobs. They only watch WWE. When AEW came out I got to know the characters and realized they were good. Both in the ring and on the mic. My buddies refused to watch but now are starting to come around. Because enough people from the WWE went over to AEW. Or I tell them how great MJF is. He's better than the Rock.

The Rock got me into wrestling. He's the one who hooked me. Him and Stone Cold Steve Austin. So good on the mic. MJF is as good as the Rock on the mic.

Some are great wrestlers and some are great sports entertainers. I care more about the sports entertainment side of it. I often fast forward the matches to see what happens in the end. Who won, who ran out to cheat, etc. Drama dude. Hillarious. It's too bad you should get into it.

And it's the one show that doesn't take a break in the summer. They never play reruns. It's new every Monday, Tuesday and Friday. AEW is Wednesday and Saturday's. Not including the pay per views. My buddy pays for PPV's. I would never. I can look up who won on the net and then they resume their feuds on the next Monday night Raw or Friday Smackdown.

You care more about the wrestling? That's gay. Unless you mean the women. I love all the characters. Rhea Ripley. The Man Becky Lynch. Charlotte Flair. Auska. Becky Lynch. Io Sky omg the list goes on. So many hot women in WWE. I bet you don't care about that either fag.

You care more about the wrestling? That's gay. Unless you mean the women. I love all the characters. Rhea Ripley. The Man Becky Lynch. Charlotte Flair. Auska. Becky Lynch. Io Sky omg the list goes on. So many hot women in WWE. I bet you don't care about that either fag.
I don't care about fake fights or the "entertainment" side of it.

Forum List

Back