Eleven arrested in possible animal ritual sacrifice in San Antonio

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Eleven people arrested in possible animal ritual sacrifice in San Antonio as police find dead goats and chickens
Eleven arrested in possible animal ritual sacrifice in San Antonio | Daily Mail Online

Oh and the world is filled with such perfect angels, and people never do such satanic things, why teaching your kids how to learn Satanic bs won't harm them as Florida would have it. allowing kids to learn about Lucifer who knows maybe that's why all this bad bs is taking place in Florida too LOL.

Santeria in San An? I can see that happening.
Santeria, possibly, but the officer spoke Spanish and didn't understand the language.
It is possible they spoke Urdu, which is a Hindustani dialect and they do animal sacrifice.
In any case, as long as they eat the goat and chicken afterward, I fail to see a crime. After all, people hunt/kill cattle, pigs, deer, ducks, pheasants, et cetera. Killing an animal for food is acceptable. Killing an animal just for ritual sake is wasteful, but killing just the same. The problem rises if the killing is just done for torture.

Last edited:
Santeria, possibly, but the officer spoke Spanish and didn't understand the language.
It is possible they spoke Urdu, which is a Hindustani dialect and they do animal sacrifice.
In any case, as long as they eat the goat and chicken afterward, I fail to see a crime. After all, people hunt/kill cattle, wild pig, deer, ducks, pheasants, et cetera. Killing an animal for food is acceptable. Killing an animal just for ritual sake is wasteful, but killing just the same. The problem rises if the killing is just done for torture.

They all have latin last names but don't speak Spanish?

I have a hard time wrapping my head around that one.

What's wrong with animal sacrifice?

8061453680_ac1c68e504_b.jpg

Eleven people arrested in possible animal ritual sacrifice in San Antonio as police find dead goats and chickens
Eleven arrested in possible animal ritual sacrifice in San Antonio | Daily Mail Online

Oh and the world is filled with such perfect angels, and people never do such satanic things, why teaching your kids how to learn Satanic bs won't harm them as Florida would have it. allowing kids to learn about Lucifer who knows maybe that's why all this bad bs is taking place in Florida too LOL.

Can't the DNC have meetings without being under a microscope like this?

Listen, enough sacrifices must be made to the prince of darkness if Trump is to be removed.

In any case, as long as they eat the goat and chicken afterward, I fail to see a crime. After all, people hunt/kill cattle, wild pig, deer, ducks, pheasants, et cetera. Killing an animal for food is acceptable. Killing an animal just for ritual sake is wasteful, but killing just the same. The problem rises if the killing is just done for torture.

They all have latin last names but don't speak Spanish?

I have a hard time wrapping my head around that one.
Well, since they have Latin last names, then it is most likely Lucumi, or Yoruba, a dialect that came from Africa and to the west via Cuba.

Stop attacking religious freedoms

In any case, as long as they eat the goat and chicken afterward, I fail to see a crime. After all, people hunt/kill cattle, pigs, deer, ducks, pheasants, et cetera. Killing an animal for food is acceptable. Killing an animal just for ritual sake is wasteful, but killing just the same. The problem rises if the killing is just done for torture.
If it's Santeria or Burú, they're killed as an offering to the devil to ensure their request is fulfilled.

If it was for their religion, they will be fine. The SC has already ruled on this.
Which, it more than likely was.
Folk Catholicism (santa muerte - MS13) sacrifices animals and it is still practiced in south america to this day.

If it's Santeria or Burú, they're killed as an offering to the devil to ensure their request is fulfilled.
The sacrifices are used only in special circumstances where someone is ill, or believed to be cursed. It's a mix of Christianity and Voodoo. Do some actual research and you will find that it has nothing to do with Satanic worship.

I know you are being sarcastic here, but for once I would agree with you.

Animal sacrifice as part of a religious practice should be protected unless there is a compelling government interest to ban it.

Animal sacrifice as part of a religious practice should be protected unless there is a compelling government interest to ban it.
Sometimes I think that when it comes to the terrorists, the ancient Mayan sacrifices should be resumed.

Sometimes I think that when it comes to the terrorists, the ancient Mayan sacrifices should be resumed.

it would make for one hell of a reality show.

The sacrifices are used only in special circumstances where someone is ill, or believed to be cursed. It's a mix of Christianity and Voodoo. Do some actual research and you will find that it has nothing to do with Satanic worship.
Uhm...then explain why they call on the name of the demon they want to work their magic. I don't need to research where I'm from.

Those whacky Republicans of Texas!

Uhm...then explain why they call on the name of the demon they want to work their magic. I don't need to research where I'm from.
If you're from there, then you should know that it depends upon which spirit you are calling on and for what reason. So, just because they were doing animal sacrifice, doesn't automatically mean that they weren't calling on
Wow, you're from there and don't actually know what you are talking about. Again, do actual research. Animal sacrifice is essential to worshipping the various Orishas, of which there are several, mostly the various Catholic Saints (Saint Anthony, Saint Peter, Saint our Lady of Mercy, et cetera). It is a common misconception that they worship the devil. Outsiders get that impression when they hear of animal sacrifice. The sacrifice is a central offering to whichever saint they are offering to at that time. That sacrifice also become food.

If you're from there, then you should know that it depends upon which spirit you are calling on and for what reason. So, just because they were doing animal sacrifice, doesn't automatically mean that they weren't calling on
Wow, you're from there and don't actually know what you are talking about. Again, do actual research. Animal sacrifice is essential to worshipping the various Orishas, of which there are several, mostly the various Catholic Saints (Saint Anthony, Saint Peter, Saint our Lady of Mercy, et cetera). It is a common misconception that they worship the devil. Outsiders get that impression when they hear of animal sacrifice. The sacrifice is a central offering to whichever saint they are offering to at that time. That sacrifice also become food.
Yes. They don't pray to the actual Catholic saint, they use the demonic counterpart. You catch on quick.

upload_2018-3-19_12-44-22.png

Forum List

Back