Elenin should begin to show a tail about June 30

yourmamaknows

Rookie
May 28, 2011
When Elenin enters the inner solar system by passing the orbit of mars on or about June 30 it should begin to show a tail if it is a comet. It should be easier to see. What happens if it doesn't show a tail? Then it's not a comet?

The dates to be aware of are September 26th & 27th. That's when Elenin will be lined up in between the Sun and The Earth. I don't understand why the subject of Elenin is in The Conspiracy section. Elenin is real. It's projected orbit is right on Nasa's website. It's getting mixed up with that Planet X crap. ~BH

JPL Small-Body Database Browser

The dates to be aware of are September 26th & 27th. That's when Elenin will be lined up in between the Sun and The Earth. I don't understand why the subject of Elenin is in The Conspiracy section. Elenin is real. It's projected orbit is right on Nasa's website. It's getting mixed up with that Planet X crap. ~BH

And on those days, if the skies are clear, I will be seeing another small comet passing Earth in all it's glory.

But what I won't be seeing is a brown dwarf star, 10 or better Jupiter masses, tearing our planet apart with it's tidal forces.

But I will be laughing at those who bought an assload of dried food and beans. :lol:

And on those days, if the skies are clear, I will be seeing another small comet passing Earth in all it's glory.

But what I won't be seeing is a brown dwarf star, 10 or better Jupiter masses, tearing our planet apart with it's tidal forces.

But I will be laughing at those who bought an assload of dried food and beans. :lol:

Well I already got a shit load of freeze dried food. I mean a shit load. However, That's because I backpack in the highcountry alot, and I live in California where there are alot of Earthquakes. . ;) ~BH

If the object shows no tail, then it probably is not a comet. So, a conspiracy. If it is a comet it has cast an enormous shadow if it caused alignment date earthquakes. Why wait for Sept. to guess our fate? No tail, no comet. On or about June 30 the nature of the object will be revealed.

Laugh you might. As a backup plan it could be a good idea to have some adult protection garments available (Depends).

If the object shows no tail, then it probably is not a comet. So, a conspiracy. If it is a comet it has cast an enormous shadow if it caused alignment date earthquakes. Why wait for Sept. to guess our fate? No tail, no comet. On or about June 30 the nature of the object will be revealed.

Yet no abnormal tides....this has to be a strange duck to do what you say, and not change our tides. Yup strange indeed :eusa_whistle:

Not one word about unusual tides.

I'm not so sure about that. I use Tide and I could swear my clothes aren't coming out as bright or as clean as they use to.....

probably took out the phosphates. :lol:

This is a little off topic, but a few months ago I got a subscription for two years to Playboy Mag for 8.00 on Ebay. They threw in Maxim mag. too. There was a coupon for two pouches of American Spirit tobacco for one dollar each in the first volume. Worth about 20 bucks. Some years ago I had a 10.00 subscription to PC gamer mag. for three years. And:eusa_dance: some filthy bastard caused me to get put off of Poker Stars, no more US players.

It's 107F here today, and was 107F yesterday, but I overclocked my swamp cooler so it's OK.:eusa_drool:

:eusa_whistle:

Attachments

• $tin_foil_hat_area.jpg
    $tin_foil_hat_area.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 104
I'm not so sure about that. I use Tide and I could swear my clothes aren't coming out as bright or as clean as they use to.....

probably took out the phosphates. :lol:

This is a little off topic, but a few months ago I got a subscription for two years to Playboy Mag for 8.00 on Ebay. They threw in Maxim mag. too. There was a coupon for two pouches of American Spirit tobacco for one dollar each in the first volume. Worth about 20 bucks. Some years ago I had a 10.00 subscription to PC gamer mag. for three years. And:eusa_dance: some filthy bastard caused me to get put off of Poker Stars, no more US players.

It's 107F here today, and was 107F yesterday, but I overclocked my swamp cooler so it's OK.:eusa_drool:

64 here today, 58 yesterday.

Forum List

Back