DEMOKRATS : culture of violence

lehr

May 24, 2011
13 oct. 2009 - chris matthews - " at some point someone is going to jam a CO 2 pellet into limbaughs head .....are you watching rush ? "

" when they bring a knife - we bring a gun " sen. obama

" argue with them and get in their face " obama 17 sept. 2008

" i dont want to quell anger - people have the right to be angry - im angry ! " 18 mar. 2009 obama

" russert should be shot ! " - hillary campaign worker said because he asked hillary about licenses for illegals - 12 nov. 07

july 03 cartoon by mike ramirez shows saigon chief of police holding a pistol to prez bushes head ( cnn )

july 03 prof ballou ( santa rosa jr. college ) - assigned his class to wright but not to send E-MAILS on how to kill president bush

ben affleck - " bush should be shot for de-classifying material " 11 april 06
a black panther leader threatned hannity on his show the same day - hannity ignored it !

mulholland (D) talking about arnold running for gov. of calif . - " this aint hollywood - real bullets are going to head toward arnold ! "

movie - " THE DEATH OF A PRESIDENT " shows bush ( W ) being killed

" the man who - how do i phrase this diplomatically - would put a bullet between the presidents eyes - ( bush w ) - if he could get away with it " n.y. state comptroller ALAN HEVESI (D) introducing sen. schumer (D) - 1 june 06

" we would stone henry hyde ( R- ILL ) to death - and we would go to their homes ( republican congressmen) and kill their wives and children " ALEC BALDWIN (nbc) late night with conan o brien

2004 (april) florida demokrat party spokesman - " put ashcroft against the wall and pull the triger "

2000 election hillary said - " nader should be killed " (ms) nbc chris hitchens reporting 10 nov.

web site - "daily cause " screen name ----> " BOY BLUE " -11:07 - 7 jan 2010 - talking about gabby = " my congresswoman voted against pelosi - and is now dead to me " (THIS MESSAGE WAS PULLED !)

gorden hintz (D) shouted to michelle litjens (R) - " you are fucking dead ! " - 5 mar. 2011

communists are suprised by the - "radicalism" of demokrat lawmakers - 25 mar. 2011

demokrats and unions use communist symbols to protest republicans= see

COMMUNISTS ON FOX !

chris titus ( comic )

" you know what i mean ? - i am going to literally - if she gets elected president (PALIN) i am going to hang out on the grassy knoll all the time loaded and ready because you know what ? - its for my country ! - its for my country ! 6 june 2011

if this titus clown wanted to do something for amerika using a (gun) - why not join the military ?

leftists just chaw the cud !

Forum List

Back