Elena Kagan to be nominated for supreme court

Why does Obama have this thing for ugly dykes? Yech. WHo wants to see her fat ugly ass in black robes?

Must we always resort to the lowest form of criticism? I expect better of you, Rabbi. Shame on you.

You expect better of HIM? Have you read his posts? He's nothing but a nasty, vile troll.

I have to admit I've been a bit rough on the lady...but I think it's a guy thing. Maybe the kid in me. I find it hard to resist.

And between you and Mud, I'm sure you two are just male models of the year. :rolleyes:

If either of you are as ugly as your personalities, don't even bother posting a picture. :eusa_eh:

I'm not getting nominated for a political position either.
You were trying to make some kind of point, dumbshit?

dear God....you and the other men here who can only comment on the nominee's looks are women hating pigs.

Alito's looks ain't that great ya know, but wtf does that have to do with the person's capabilities?

when it is a women nominated or running for office, you dorks comment on looks only...as if women are nothing without good looks....or only can be remarked about, via their looks?:cuckoo:

you're sickos, misogynistic below ground worms!!!!!!!!

shame on you!

Yes.. for shame.... you cretinous, belly slapping nincompoops...you deserved a good tongue lashing...:lol:

dear God....you and the other men here who can only comment on the nominee's looks are women hating pigs.

Alito's looks ain't that great ya know, but wtf does that have to do with the person's capabilities?

when it is a women nominated or running for office, you dorks comment on looks only...as if women are nothing without good looks....or only can be remarked about, via their looks?:cuckoo:

shame on you!

Yes.. for shame.... you cretinous, belly slapping nincompoops...you deserved a good tongue lashing...:lol:

I'm a butt-slapper, not a belly-slapper.

shame on you!

I'm a butt-slapper, not a belly-slapper.

mmm... that would have worked better with nincompoops.. well okay then.. you butt slapping nincompoops....;)

Haven't read up on her...

My rule of thumb is if they're not qualified to be on the SCOTUS bench then they shouldn't be nominated...

she's a brilliant woman. it's not that she's not qualified. the thought was that one of our best chief justices (warren) wasn't a judge before being on the bench. he's hoping for someone in that mold.

i disagree with him on this... should have gone with wood. if you're going to take heat no matter what you do, may as well earn it.

Warren was a joke, like you. He had no knowledge of the legal processes and made a fool out of himself in discussions. You might like the results of his decisions but that doesn't obviate his incompetence.
No wonder you liked him.

Thanks.
I mean, look at Napolitano. Hillary.
What is it with this guy?

And between you and Mud, I'm sure you two are just male models of the year. :rolleyes:

If either of you are as ugly as your personalities, don't even bother posting a picture. :eusa_eh:

the point, perhaps, is that it is incredibly shallow and ignorant to think that appearance has anything to do with one's qualification to be a supreme court justice.

idiot

Did you know that the dyke is a Jew? LOL!!!

Why does Obama have this thing for ugly dykes? Yech. WHo wants to see her fat ugly ass in black robes?

Yeah, and? Are you like the other Jew haters on this board who think all jews hold the same opinion?

ANyway, nice to see the progressives going to pieces on this. Quentin, you might be better informed than me on her record. I am half remembering something I read about her.
You would think a pro-abortion lesbian female would get automatic passes on the Left. Obama probably thought so too. But I never accused him of great political instincts.

I dont think she should have been his nominee... he should have gone with Judge Diane Wood.

I'm tired of him pandering to the right and getting nothing for it.

Precisely.

As a moderate Dem with some authoritarian leanings, Kagan, like Sotomayor, will be attacked by the right as though she's Bakunin. Whoever Obama had nominated would get that treatment.

So why not nominate someone who will actually be a good replacement for Stevens, garner genuine support from your base, has a long and exemplary record (including a great history of bringing conservative justices over to her side based on the strength of her judicial opinions), and will even get through the confirmation process easier because Democrats support her more and Republicans have less ammo (military recruitment, false gay rumors) to go on?

The crazies will be crazy no matter what, but sensible people would have a lot more reason to get behind Kagan than just Obama's word. It seems to me he either did it because he wants someone on the bench who will be friendly to continued expansions of executive power, or because he just reflectively panders to the far right instead of his base in an attempt to not invoke a fight, either way it reflects very poorly on him.

This is a colossal blunder.

I don't know about a blunder but it sure is puzzling.

I would have thought Barry Boy would have gone for a left wing judge to replace a left wing SC judge.

Kagen has no judicial experience but she is an old bud of Barry's from his Harvard law days.

Could be he's just helping out an old friend. After all. If she's confirmed shes set for the rest of her life.

Still puzzling though.

So is she a carpet muncher or not.

I don't care about her looks, I just don't think someone who violates the laws of nature should be on the Supreme Court.

the point, perhaps, is that it is incredibly shallow and ignorant to think that appearance has anything to do with one's qualification to be a supreme court justice.

idiot

Or Vice President of the U.S.
Moron.

And in other posts I've explored some of the issues. Let's see you do the same.

Anyone who feels it's OK to rag on Sarah Palin and her family has no room to talk here.

bull crap mudwhistle....I have never ragged on sarah's looks....or sarah due to her looks.

your side has though...all lining up to F her, if they could get near her....

what you are doing is wrong, what you have done is wrong....you do not even know this woman or her qualifications for the position but you RAG on her looks?

you and Rabbi's crap does stink over and above the stink of others that you are trying to mask it with....wrong is wrong Mud....I did not say unforgivable, just WRONG....man up to that.

Must we always resort to the lowest form of criticism? I expect better of you, Rabbi. Shame on you.

You expect better of HIM? Have you read his posts? He's nothing but a nasty, vile troll.

vile cause he said something about a demorat woman.. you'd be :clap2::clap2: if he said something nasty about Palin.. hypocrite.

Thanks.
I mean, look at Napolitano. Hillary.
What is it with this guy?

Well, not for a political position, but I am now nominating you for the "biggest stupid asshole" of the day award. You're well qualified, being an asshole and stupid - "biggest" might hold you back, I'm sure you're rather 'short' as our most misogynists.

Forum List

Back