Electric Avenue: Currency Culture

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
The age of the Internet offers businessmen and socialites alike to create elaborate and convenient networks for resource collaboration, information-exchange, and market creativity.

The recent explosion of American comic book adapted media programs such as "Gotham" (Fox TV) and "Arrow" (The CW) has effectively hoisted fictional characters such as Batman (DC Comics) and Green Arrow (DC Comics) as America's versions of Sherlock Holmes and Robin Hood (respectively). This sort of populism totem creation is conducive to culture exchange and entertainment confluence, and the Internet (i.e., movie and comic book discussion boards) favors this trend.

For example, if I want to cast Green Arrow as America's version of Robin Hood, I might suggest that Arrow's crusades are representative of the same republicanism values promoted by representative American schools such as Seton Hall University that England promotes for Robin Hood with its populism dialogue surrounding monarchy paparazzi (i.e., Princess Diana tabloids). The Internet, of course, favors such 'culture colloquialization.'

While this sounds like a clever version of re-presenting laissez-faire philosophy, it can be very conducive to business and culture-exchange. Colorado (USA) has explored the mercantile legalization of marijuana just like Amsterdam (Holland, Europe) has. Today, people can jump onto the Internet and trade notes about marijuana transportation in Colorado and Amsterdam and share creative ideas about 'populism economics' as expressed in the entertainment marketing of relevant American comic book adapted media such as the Hollywood (USA) movie "Daredevil" (2003). In other words, there is a tangible spirit in the air that is making 'street-talk' very profitable indeed.

You can find me on Facebook (full name: Abhishek Gangulee) where my interests, small friends circle, and culture-social likes-dislikes are listed as are my plans to open a bistro business. You can think about how you might like to contribute to this bistro business (even by spreading word of it casually on Internet posts!). It's that easy --- modern word-of-mouth architecture.

This sort of behavioral consumerism reveals the real economic value of the European Union as it relates to the infrastructural logic of NATO. This sounds dramatic (even fanatical), but if it's shockingly possible --- if you're willing to type on the Internet.

World currencies are affected by such processes.

:afro:

Daredevil (Film)

dd.jpg

Forum List

Back