Elections in Mexico-July 1, 2018

I dont care who they elect,mexico will always be a shit hole unless they wipeout the cartels and the corruption and I dont see that happening.
Corruption was the national pastime of Mexico long before the drug cartels emerged, but the two have found a way - $$$$$$ - to work together to the detriment of the country and its people.

I had a buddy who lived in mexico when he was a kid.
His dad always carried bribe money with him every time he went to work to pay off the local police.
Mexican cops are paid peanuts so they become shakedown artists Jesse Jackson would be proud of.

I dont care who they elect,mexico will always be a shit hole unless they wipeout the cartels and the corruption and I dont see that happening.
Corruption was the national pastime of Mexico long before the drug cartels emerged, but the two have found a way - $$$$$$ - to work together to the detriment of the country and its people.

I had a buddy who lived in mexico when he was a kid.
His dad always carried bribe money with him every time he went to work to pay off the local police.
Mexican cops are paid peanuts so they become shakedown artists Jesse Jackson would be proud of.
------------------------------------------------ Maybe , kind of agree but most highly paid 'mexican politicians' are also practicers of 'mordida' and shake downs Blastoff .

Not long after the Inauguration, López Obrador published a best-selling book called “Oye, Trump” (“Listen Up, Trump”), which contained tough-talking snippets from his speeches. In one, he declared, “Trump and his advisers speak of the Mexicans the way Hitler and the Nazis referred to the Jews, just before undertaking the infamous persecution and the abominable extermination.”

A New Revolution in Mexico
--------------------------------------------------------

Listen up Trump, got to love it. So Mexico is paying for the wall?? Really? When you fight with your neighbor, they find a way to protect themselves.
Trump just announced today since Mexico won't stop the invasion then he is cutting off foreign aid to Mexico :)

Fuck Mexico.

Ok, but shiksas are for practice.

10bbf0212547743ae6a2747989c70a2d.jpg

If he wins he will raise wages, I love when they sock it to American businessmen who go wherever cheap labor is.
Good, maybe they will stop flocking here.

Most are from Honduras and Guatemala, not Mexico.
Well good, they can stop in Mexico and live a great life. That way they won't have to come here, you know and be subject to nazi like conditions. That's you liberals are saying, they are subject to.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-sr...tions_on_Current_Issues_Web.pdf?noredirect=on

Actually read Obrador's poisition on Immigration, as follows,

"Positions on Current Issues Lopez Obrador Immigration

Mexico has been taking a passive role on immigration. Lopez Obrador is going to change that. Thousands of hard working, determined and driven Mexicans leave the country instead of contributing to Mexican development and the economy. Lopez Obrador wants these Mexicans to stay in their home country. Most of these Mexicans come from southern Mexico, a region that needs economic and social development. Lopez Obrador will invest in and develop the underserved areas of southern Mexico, reducing poverty and therefore immigration. Lopez Obrador understands the security challenges of the United States. Mexico will do more to secure its borders in North America, to increase trade and to reduce poverty and migration."

He "gets it" that having the productive people fleeing can't be good for his country

Forum List

Back