Election 2016: Clinton Beats Trump in Fairfax County

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Fairfax County went for Hillary Clinton Tuesday, giving her 63 percent of their vote, with 269,150 votes with 99 percent of the precincts reporting.
As of about 2 p.m. in Fairfax County, the elections office estimated about 300,000 had voted so far at Fairfax County's 243 precincts Tuesday and about 125,000 have voted absentee. The county said they are seeing about a 45 percent turnout (it was unclear if they meant Tuesday or Tuesday plus absentee).
-------------------------------------------------
The republicans are only acting out because the children don't want to wear masks, and nothing else, they didn't act out any time before the pandemic.

A Fairfax County, Virginia, high school has claimed the top spot among the nation's best on an annual ranking by U.S. News & World Report. And, two D.C. schools made the top 100. A Fairfax County, Virginia, high school has claimed the top spot among the nation's best on an annual ranking by U.S. News & World Report.Apr 21, 2020
https://wtop.com/local/2020/04/fair...op-spot-nationally-in-latest-us-news-ranking/

Fairfax County high school takes top spot nationally in latest US News ...

----------------------------------------------------
and the maj of the parents are rich.

The superintendent of Fairfax County public schools in Virginia said he is committing to hiring

During a live Facebook town hall Wednesday night sponsored by the Fairfax County NAACP, Superintendent Scott Brabrand admitted that Fairfax County has not done all it can when it comes to issues of race, saying, “Fairfax has had many focuses, on many things, and equity has not been the No. 1 focus.”
snip
Hampton said, “Black kids are not so bad,” suggesting the school system’s largely white work force was having issues.

Perryman said Fairfax County has 26 schools that have no teachers of color. Fairfax County Public School’s website says it has a total of 198 schools and centers.
----------------------------------------
This is what the mask mandate is all about, hiring black teachers and more blacks students.

Having voted for Hillary or Biden defers a stigma of stupidity on a locality. Not many people will admit to voting for such totally defective people.
I will never vote for a republican again, last time I voted for a republican was Senator Mccain, then I voted for Kerry and Gore, and Bush Sr. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton I voted for.

I will never vote for a republican again, last time I voted for a republican was Senator Mccain, then I voted for Kerry and Gore, and Bush Sr. I didn't vote for Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton I voted for.
You voted for McCain? Geebus...

You would be right at home in Flim-Flam County. The whole place is a farcical la-la land that shits golden goose tax eggs for the rest of the state.

Oh yes, you and the other vapid housefraus can doll yourselves up, hop into your overly large SUVs, and met-up at Whole Foods or Wegmans and parade around primping for each other while your illegal housekeeper cleans your house and watches your 1.8 kids.

Oh and there is a pecking order amongst the housefraus.....I hope you are worthy, but take heart, you seem to overly vapid enough to be elected Führer of the Housefraus so there's that. ;)

All the while hubby is slaving away in some NOtVA cube farm wondering where the money is going. And since you have no time for him he will buy a Harley and on the weekends become a faux "biker bob" and wheel out around my AO, go to the micro breweries, and try to hit on the local women who see right trough him and tell him to go home and get him some action there since in NOtVA.....Moms Demand Action.
He remains frustrated till he says "No Mas" and leaves your vapid ass.

The good thing is we have them dems there figured out and put so many poll watchers there that the county Registrar tried to cry voter intimidation but even WAPO was not having any of it. We did not win a single NOtVA county but we knocked the percentages down enough due to the swing voters that the massive hinterland votes could carry the day and deny a win for Fast Terry......Done and done. :)

I’m ashamed of the idiots I’ve voted for. Apparently you aren’t.

Forum List

Back