Election 2012: Romney 45%, Obama 39%

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

RCP average: Obama +1.6 over Romney. Rasmussen is, as usual, a right-tilted outlier.

This illustrates once more that Rasmussen should not be trusted more than two weeks before the election. He has two different polling modes: "set-a-narrative" and "get-it-right." When taking polls long before the election, he skews his methods and especially his "likely voter" screens to produce results tilted towards the result he wants to encourage. A few weeks before the election, he switches to "get-it-right" mode, takes a poll that is intended to reflect reality, and is then highly reliable. He does that in order to earn the reputation for accuracy that allows him to set narratives in his more usual polls.

So I'll believe a Rasmussen poll starting in mid October 2012. I don't believe it now.

• Banned
RomneyCare vs ObamaCare, boy oh boy I can't wait for next year's election it's going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting! Change is coming!!!!!!!!!!!

Doc, How many shitty diapers is that going to be?

Shitty diapers from gov't healthcare or shitty diapers from me being unable to control my enthusiasm for such an earth-shattering, ground-breaking, sun-melting election?

Guess ACORN will be back to work in Penn and Ohio. I still look foward to O'Bozo making speeches to mass crowds in western/mainland Ohio and Penn. Can you imagine what would happen if Obama only draws miniscule crowds next year? will the MSM lie and photp-shop crowds of 3000 ?

Mitt Romney has now jumped to his biggest lead ever over President Obama in a hypothetical Election 2012 matchup. It’s also the biggest lead a named Republican candidate has held over the incumbent
Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Obumble is going down.

Well, the "accuracy" of a Rasmussen poll has already been pointed out. Even if this is 100% accurate though, it doesn't bode well for the GOP. Obama done zero campaigning so far, compared to the GOP's weekly reality show "Who Wants to be a President?"

Wait until Obama starts campaigning. Things will change.

RomneyCare vs ObamaCare, boy oh boy I can't wait for next year's election it's going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO exciting! Change is coming!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to highlight this because it's full of win.

If it's down to Romney vs Obama then I might as well stay home, because we're fucked no matter who wins that match-up.

I just wanted to highlight this because it's full of win.

If it's down to Romney vs Obama then I might as well stay home, because we're fucked no matter who wins that match-up.

You're not confident that the father of american gov't run healthcare will repeal american gov't run healthcare?

Romney is Competent and has a stellar Resume for the job of getting our Economy going. Obama is clearly not Competent.

I would call that a change for the better.

and what if the Supreme Court gives Bambi the finger next year? Then no one will be able to use Romney-Care as an excuse not to vote for Romney, it will be just down to insulting his hair.

Romney is Competent and has a stellar Resume for the job of getting our Economy going. Obama is clearly not Competent.

I would call that a change for the better.

Didn't Romney inherit part of his wealth and then get the other part from buying, dismantling and selling companies?

How is that a stellar resume for a position where we want job creation?

Forum List

Back