El Salvador and ‘the world’s coolest dictator’.

Mindful

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2014
Here, there, and everywhere.
“It’s not perfect, but it’s good. We’ve done something really good here,” said El Salvador’s vice-president, Felix Ulloa, defending the government’s no-quarter war against the street gangs that have dominated the Central American republic for decades. President Nayib Bukele agrees, calling himself “the instrument of God”.

Don’t get Bukele wrong, though. He was speaking ironically, mocking the kind of label that foreign media stick on him. However, he is certainly an instrument of public opinion: a January poll by CID Gallup found 92 per cent support by Salvadoreans for the ruthless tactics he has used against the gangs.

They back him because five years ago El Salvador had the world’s highest murder rate, mostly committed by the rival gangs that controlled most urban neighbourhoods and many rural areas. A murder rate of more than fifty people per 100,000 meant that practically everybody knew at least one of the fresh murder victims every year.

In America, we have anonymous "neighbothood committes" that do way better than the police or Federal government.

By far the coolest dictator was Muammar Gaddafi. What other cool dictator had female guards?

1691406539709.jpeg

By far the coolest dictator was Muammar Gaddafi. What other cool dictator had female guards?

View attachment 812283
Hot female guards. Did Hillary bomb them to death, too?

Gaddaffi did the best he could for his people, unfortunately that ran too far afoul of the

global banking cabal to which Hillary was beholden.

I tell ya wut, if Hillary hadn't have killed him, the US dollar would have lost 9% or so.

Oh yeah, I know all 'bout dis heanh! I done done that uh..due diligence thing on that subject.

With no Gadaffi, Africa is FUBAR and open game.

Did anyone ever find Gaddafi's gold he had to back the African Union?

He was going to move The African Union to the Gold Standard. That's why he had to go.

I ain't mad at him, and he was doing the smart and best thing for the people he represented.

Yeah, TPTB and Hillary saw that all kinds of differently

Last edited:

Forum List

Back