EL PASO, TX Now Looking Like a 3rd World Country

Biden in 2019: The Fact​

A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019.

El Paso looks like a ‘third-world country’ after Texas border city is overrun by migrants​

“We’ve never seen anything like this,” said outraged US Rep. Tony Gonzales (R-Texas), whose district covers part of the city, as El Paso began grappling with its highest daily influx ever last month. “It’s a scene that you would see in a third-world country, not in the streets of El Paso.”

It's not just “starting to look like a 3rd World” country … It IS 3rd world. It's about as backwards and boorish as a place can get.
I lived in El Paso some 60 years ago and you're right it has always been close to 3rd world, but it wasn't. You didn't have to look far beyond the Rio Grande to see REAL 3rd world though. Now, that world has bled across the river and I fear the US will NEVER be a world leader again.

About what you would expect in a Red State

Why Doesn’t Gov Abbot do something to help them?

"Help them"? They should be stopped from getting in! Your stupid ass president literally invited this invasion!!

"A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019."

This is the initial wave, on Thursday a big rush is coming. Unkotare will probably call in sick to school and leave town? Like in a hurricane.

Then again? An empty home may be inviting for the squatters?

Juarez is moving across the river//
???????????????????????????????????????????????????

"Help them"? They should be stopped from getting in! Your stupid ass president literally invited this invasion!!

"A video clipping of Biden speaking at a debate prior to general elections in 2019 clearly shows him say, 'Surge the borders.' "I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border. They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. "We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,'" Biden had told during a debate moderated by Univision's Jorge Ramos in 2019."
Texas is Republican run

Why is El Paso such a Hell Hole?

Forum List

Back