Eight Years

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
Obamacare was enacted in March 2010. Just about eight years ago.

And ever since, the pseudocons have whined and moaned and screamed and flailed about on the floor, foaming at the mouth.

For the next several years, the Republicans in Congress passed 60+ full or partial repeals of ObamaCare.

SIXTY-PLUS!

Each time, the pseudocons pissed themselves with glee. Just you wait, they thought. Just you wait for that glorious day when we take back power. We will crush ObamaCare under our heel on Day One™.

I called it "theater for the rubes" every time. It was so obvious.

I can't remember how many times I asked the Tard Herd, "Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT?!?!"

Oh boy, were they upset with me when I asked that question. :lol:

I was assured over and over the GOP had the replacement for ObamaCare in their pocket.

Then a New York Democrat decided to be a Republican and he said he would get ObamaCare repealed and replaced on Day One™. He said he had a beautiful plan.

He said he had a plan.

So I asked the pseudocons what that plan was.

They just blindly bleeved the New York huckster had a legislative package in his pocket. TrumpCare™.

Then the GOP got power and Trump won. So we all eagerly anticipated the repeal and replacement of ObamaCare. The pseueocons were snickering and besides themselves with the immediate armageddon of ObamaCare.

And then...

And then...

And...then...

Nothing.

A repeal of a few taxes here and there, so the costs of ObamaCare will be even worse.

A repeal of the individual mandate, but not the employer mandate which has a much, much, much larger impact.

Most incredibly, no repeal of ObamCare! 60+ repeals and then...NOTHING?!?!

Theater for the rubes. TA-DAAAAAAA!

I will now stand by for the usual red herrings, smoke, and "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama" and "B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton" retorts.

Eight years.

No replacement.

Huh!

This might be the biggest single con ever pulled on the most rubes at the same time in the history of the world!

Don't you ever get tired of telling everyone how great you think you are?
Not as tired as Trump must get telling us how great he is, despite reneging on his biggest promise.

Hey, why don't you tweet him and ask if he's tired yet?

A perfect con is one where the mark never realizes he has been had.

I believe TrumpCare™ qualifies as a perfect con. The marks have STILL not realized they have been hoaxed.

Not as tired as Trump must get telling us how great he is, despite reneging on his biggest promise.

Because I don't give a shit about him and unlike you I have no need to convince anyone how great I think I am. The only relevance you think you have is here, and that is very sad.

Because I don't give a shit about him and unlike you I have no need to convince anyone how great I think I am. The only relevance you think you have is here, and that is very sad.

well said.LOL

And ever since, the pseudocons have whined and moaned and screamed and flailed about on the floor, foaming at the mouth.

For the next several years, the Republicans in Congress passed 60+ full or partial repeals of ObamaCare.

SIXTY-PLUS!

Each time, the pseudocons pissed themselves with glee. Just you wait, they thought. Just you wait for that glorious day when we take back power. We will crush ObamaCare under our heel on Day One™.

I can't remember how many times I asked the Tard Herd, "Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT?!?!"

I was assured over and over the GOP had the replacement for ObamaCare in their pocket.

Then a New York Democrat decided to be a Republican and he said he would get ObamaCare repealed and replaced on Day One™. He said he had a beautiful plan.

He said he had a plan.

They just blindly bleeved the New York huckster had a legislative package in his pocket. TrumpCare™.

Then the GOP got power and Trump won. So we all eagerly anticipated the repeal and replacement of ObamaCare. The pseueocons were snickering and besides themselves with the immediate armageddon of ObamaCare.

And then...

And then...

And...then...

Nothing.

A repeal of a few taxes here and there, so the costs of ObamaCare will be even worse.

A repeal of the individual mandate, but not the employer mandate which has a much, much, much larger impact.

I will now stand by for the usual red herrings, smoke, and "B-b-b-b-b-but Obama" and "B-b-b-b-b-but Clinton" retorts.

Eight years.

No replacement.

Huh!

This might be the biggest single con ever pulled on the most rubes at the same time in the history of the world!

So now you've decided to become a troll.

:trolls::trolls::trolls:

SIXTY-PLUS!

He said he had a plan.

And then...

And then...

And...then...

Nothing.

Eight years.

No replacement.

Huh!

His ego simply NEEDS to be fed so he pats himself on the back incessantly.

No mandate...Obunglescare is dying on the vine.
------------------------------------------------- MANDATE , thats all i ever cared about . To me the MANDATE was simply symbolic , get rid of the mandate and then do as you like G5000 .

SIXTY-PLUS!

He said he had a plan.

And then...

And then...

And...then...

Nothing.

Eight years.

No replacement.

Huh!

His ego simply NEEDS to be fed so he pats himself on the back incessantly.
If he could pork himself, then he would be the total package....

And yet the Republicans have no replacement. ObamaCare is still the law of the land.

After eight years.

You must be so pleased at being hoaxed by Trump! :lol:

Poor butthurt rubes. They don't like being reminded they've been hoaxed.

The cucks would rather sit there quietly and take it up the ass in silence.

Record high insurance and medical costs! Woo Hoo!

And yet the Republicans have no replacement. ObamaCare is still the law of the land.

After eight years.

--------------------------------------------------- some people , me for example just wanted the mandate gone and its GONE . High costs or whatever might me a problem for YOU but not for me . The mandate is gone G5000 .

After eight years.

Funny, I didn't think Trump had a congressional vote, who knew.

He told you rubes he had a plan.

He lied.

Period.

You've been hoaxed.

How come you didn't point out Trump's non-vote when he was telling you it was going to be so easy to replace ObamaCare?

Who the fuck do you think you are kidding, rube?

After eight years.

Funny, I didn't think Trump had a congressional vote, who knew.

Trump Vows To Immediately Repeal, Replace 'Imploding' Obamacare

In his first press conference since the election, President-Elect Donald Trump called “Obamacare” a “total disaster” and vowed to repeal and replace it immediately.

Trump said a replacement for “Obamacare” will be offered with the confirmation of his health secretary.

Would you mind pointing us to the replacement for ObamaCare which Trump promised he would provide when his HHS secretary was confirmed a year ago?

Thank you.

Forum List

Back