Egyptians debunk Biblical fantasy that Israelites were slaves in Egypt

Let me guess Norton or MacAfee........
LOL

Try again.

My advice? Address the points made during the entirety of the OP otherwise I'm going to regard you as a troll with nothing to say except lies.
Obviously your anti-virus likes to give false positives. Oh well.
I could care less if someone like you considers me a troll or not. That paper addressed every one of your points as conjecture, someones' pet postulations.

First I didn't know who the author was , no bio on him, and the links were mainly Jewish historians and the Hebrew bible itself that I checked out. You can't prove the bible using the bible. Also the story of they couldn't do digging in the Sinai is old news, if over 600,000 men plus woman and children spent 40 years roaming in it, there would be some evidence. What did they eat, bones of their buried dead , something , and yet they find some tidbits in Israel now, after all these years. What happened to all the gold they took with them?

Please read Sargon of Akkad story and Gilgamesh Flood story. They got the tales from Sumerians, they never even had the Torah in Babylon , the begun writing the Talmud, and the Ezra then went on to Jerusalem and wrote the Torah with Persian Priests. They were not even monotheistic before the Persian influence. I'm sorry , but it just does not add up.
I never said anyone can prove the bible with the bible, I simply showed that there is no conclusive evidence one way or another. I also showed (in the paper) how we have knowledge of huge battles that existed according to ancient writings but no archeological evidence and how in the area the Hebrews were supposed to live in Egypt left no records because all the records were destroyed. Gut feeling (something doesn't add up) is great for somethings but means nothing until one can find evidence to back up that feeling.
He, and possibly you (don't know) simply want to discredit the Jews anyway possible, that automatically rules out objectivity rendering any argument you and he may have suspect at best from a purely scientific point of view.

Why I hate the Owners of the Brooklyn bridge

As I approached the Brooklyn bridge, there were a group of teen agers stopping people selling them tickets to cross the bridge.

They wore signs saying "Our fathers built the Brooklyn bridge and now we own it. Tickets to cross the bridge are $5.00.

Several people drove up and counted out their ticket money saying, "Oh what a beautiful bridge your fathers built. You should be very proud of your heritage. Have a nice day, Shalom."

When the next man approached, he said let me see your proof that your fathers built this bridge or that you own the Brooklyn bridge.

j0020.jpg

We need no proof that we are the descendants or that we own the Brooklyn bridge. Just the flapping of our lips makes it so.

Only an idiot or one who was brainwashed would buy tickets based on the sheer blabbering of lips and only an idiot or a brainwashed Lemmings would continue to buy tickets to cross when evidence was presented to prove them as liars.

For those who will examine evidence and present your case in the court of debate, let us see who has the evidence. Let us see who will refuse to respond to questions, let's see who will reason.

If they have NO evidence, If ALL evidence exposes their assertions to be false.

No one hates "The Jews" (who are not Jews). They only expose liars or at best brainwashed Lemmings.

This quest is not to do any thing to "them" but it's purpose is to remove the ignorance of would be Christians, so they are not sucked into becoming bed fellows with fake Jews.

No one need hate "the Jews" nor "the owners of the Brooklyn Bridge", but they can reveal to others who they are in reality. No matter how many times someone repeats a lie, it will always be a lie. Look at their evidence before you buy the Brooklyn bridge or even a ticket to cross it.

Last edited:
LOL

Try again.

My advice? Address the points made during the entirety of the OP otherwise I'm going to regard you as a troll with nothing to say except lies.
I could care less if someone like you considers me a troll or not. That paper addressed every one of your points as conjecture, someones' pet postulations.

First I didn't know who the author was , no bio on him, and the links were mainly Jewish historians and the Hebrew bible itself that I checked out. You can't prove the bible using the bible. Also the story of they couldn't do digging in the Sinai is old news, if over 600,000 men plus woman and children spent 40 years roaming in it, there would be some evidence. What did they eat, bones of their buried dead , something , and yet they find some tidbits in Israel now, after all these years. What happened to all the gold they took with them?

Please read Sargon of Akkad story and Gilgamesh Flood story. They got the tales from Sumerians, they never even had the Torah in Babylon , the begun writing the Talmud, and the Ezra then went on to Jerusalem and wrote the Torah with Persian Priests. They were not even monotheistic before the Persian influence. I'm sorry , but it just does not add up.
I never said anyone can prove the bible with the bible, I simply showed that there is no conclusive evidence one way or another. I also showed (in the paper) how we have knowledge of huge battles that existed according to ancient writings but no archeological evidence and how in the area the Hebrews were supposed to live in Egypt left no records because all the records were destroyed. Gut feeling (something doesn't add up) is great for somethings but means nothing until one can find evidence to back up that feeling.
He, and possibly you (don't know) simply want to discredit the Jews anyway possible, that automatically rules out objectivity rendering any argument you and he may have suspect at best from a purely scientific point of view.

No merely looking for the truth. Its not for me to disprove the story, but for the Jews themselves to prove it, of which they have not done after all these centuries. Also they is more evidence or lack of evidence to the stories in the Hebrew bible. They have no proof but their bible, and that is not proof.

LOL

Try again.

No merely looking for the truth. Its not for me to disprove the story, but for the Jews themselves to prove it, of which they have not done after all these centuries. Also they is more evidence or lack of evidence to the stories in the Hebrew bible. They have no proof but their bible, and that is not proof.

for those who have not been around islamo Nazi propaganda ---let me help you-----the """PROVE IT"""" fart is part and parcel of the islamo Nazi propaganda elaborated by Nazi war criminals who found refuge in Egypt and Syria in 1945. I read it as a child circa 1960 and heard it repeated by young
doctors in training in the USA----who were educated in muslim lands ----and/or mosques-----circa 1970 and since It is a Nazi thing most employed by Nazi inculcated muslims. ------of course the Nazi bitch here cannot PROVE that her catechism nun was not sucking the cock of the priest in between her catechism lessons either---------and IT IS FOR THE PENELOPE WHORE TO SO PROVE.
In fact it is for PENELOPE to PROVE that she did not suck and then murder a baby this morning. -----really----Penelope is just doing what she has been trained to do-------try not to get frustrated with the bitch

Perhaps that is what the Jews can do. Prove the exodus as told in the Hebrew bible , they can't because there is no proof.

why DA JOOOOS Penelope? how about the POPE prove that some guy named jesus existed? How about DA MUZZIES prove that some guy named muhummad existed? ------what is your point?

Perhaps that is what the Jews can do. Prove the exodus as told in the Hebrew bible , they can't because there is no proof.

why DA JOOOOS Penelope? how about the POPE prove that some guy named jesus existed? How about DA MUZZIES prove that some guy named muhummad existed? ------what is your point?

No Popes wrote the NT.

No Popes wrote the NT.

your sentence is incomprehensible Penelope. I am sorry that you are illiterate ---but you are. Popes do claim that jesus existed. it is for THEM and other catholics to PROVE IT. It is for MUSLIMS to PROVE the muhummad existed. ------I am employing YOUR LOGIC. Do you repudiate your own logic?. I have no doubt that your catechism whore told you that PETER was the first pope and that idiot lie about his being crucified upside down in rome.

I also insist that YOU PROVE that you did not suck and murder an infant this morning

LOL

Try again.

You aren't searching for the truth, you and that other idiot are searching for justification for your hatred, typical, pathetic but unfortunately typical.
You need to change your avi to something more appropriate, more representative of who and what you are.

LOL

Try again.

You aren't searching for the truth, you and that other idiot are searching for justification for your hatred, typical, pathetic but unfortunately typical.
You need to change your avi to something more appropriate, more representative of who and what you are.

do not blame Penelope for the shit she posts-----she is parroting islamo Nazi propaganda-----none of it is actually HERS. For one of her learned sources----
check NATIONAL JOURNAL,,,global fire. it is a publication of islamo Nazi
propaganda that proclaims itself a kind of news source for "intelligent people".
One can even get stuff sent directly to ones e-mail address. Nothing all that new-----even before al gore invented the internet-----similar crap did appear in actual periodical form to which Nazi scum subscribed and was also passed around in the form of freebee pamphlets. ALL of the shit is recognizable for
what it is and has been for------more than 100 years. Since I read this stuff as a child-----I easily recognize the shit that parrot it

Why I hate the Owners of the Brooklyn bridge

As I approached the Brooklyn bridge, there were a group of teen agers stopping people selling them tickets to cross the bridge.

They wore signs saying "Our fathers built the Brooklyn bridge and now we own it. Tickets to cross the bridge are $5.00.

Several people drove up and counted out their ticket money saying, "Oh what a beautiful bridge your fathers built. You should be very proud of your heritage. Have a nice day, Shalom."

When the next man approached, he said let me see your proof that your fathers built this bridge or that you own the Brooklyn bridge.

j0020.jpg

We need no proof that we are the descendants or that we own the Brooklyn bridge. Just the flapping of our lips makes it so.

Only an idiot or one who was brainwashed would buy tickets based on the sheer blabbering of lips and only an idiot or a brainwashed Lemmings would continue to buy tickets to cross when evidence was presented to prove them as liars.

For those who will examine evidence and present your case in the court of debate, let us see who has the evidence. Let us see who will refuse to respond to questions, let's see who will reason.

If they have NO evidence, If ALL evidence exposes their assertions to be false.

No one hates "The Jews" (who are not Jews). They only expose liars or at best brainwashed Lemmings.

This quest is not to do any thing to "them" but it's purpose is to remove the ignorance of would be Christians, so they are not sucked into becoming bed fellows with fake Jews.

No one need hate "the Jews" nor "the owners of the Brooklyn Bridge", but they can reveal to others who they are in reality. No matter how many times someone repeats a lie, it will always be a lie. Look at their evidence before you buy the Brooklyn bridge or even a ticket to cross it.

bobby----you got a citation to prove your idiot story is not a lie?-----such an event would have made the news----you fucking fake-------now be a good Nazi dog and
post a source. Interestingly----mayor DI BLASIO (not a jew) is threatening to put tolls on all of the bridges in New York City

do not blame Penelope for the shit she posts-----she is parroting islamo Nazi propaganda-----none of it is actually HERS. For one of her learned sources----
propaganda that proclaims itself a kind of news source for "intelligent people".
One can even get stuff sent directly to ones e-mail address. Nothing all that new-----even before al gore invented the internet-----similar crap did appear in actual periodical form to which Nazi scum subscribed and was also passed around in the form of freebee pamphlets. ALL of the shit is recognizable for
what it is and has been for------more than 100 years. Since I read this stuff as a child-----I easily recognize the shit that parrot it
Betcha they're probably both "race realists" also........ :lmao:

LOL

Try again.

Interestingly----you are right. Even way back circa---1960 when I first read Nazi propaganda-------as a little kid------the Nazi propaganda was very pro-arab/muslim----by 1960 the stuff I was reading was OLD---tattered discarded
magazines and pamphlets. I was not at all fussy as to what I read----it just had to be available and----free<<<< that is the basis of the term "islamo-Nazi"-----it is islamo-Nazi. I am fascinated when some islamo Nazis insist that hitler would
have rejected the "arabs" as "not white" In fact adolf was not entirely crazy about arab "culture"-------but ARABS IS WHITE and it was really blacks he
considered sub-human (and,, of course jews) Arab/muslim fit into the Nazi
world very well. Hitler had no plan to control the WHOLE world-----he needed
subspecies as workers ----what he really planned was something like a GERMAN/CALIPHATE The REICH/CALIPHATE world fits the Nazi model perfectly.

I have never been to such a site. Everything I post I believe and have checked out.

LOL

Try again.

Interestingly----you are right. Even way back circa---1960 when I first read Nazi propaganda-------as a little kid------the Nazi propaganda was very pro-arab/muslim----by 1960 the stuff I was reading was OLD---tattered discarded
magazines and pamphlets. I was not at all fussy as to what I read----it just had to be available and----free<<<< that is the basis of the term "islamo-Nazi"-----it is islamo-Nazi. I am fascinated when some islamo Nazis insist that hitler would
have rejected the "arabs" as "not white" In fact adolf was not entirely crazy about arab "culture"-------but ARABS IS WHITE and it was really blacks he
subspecies as workers ----what he really planned was something like a GERMAN/CALIPHATE The REICH/CALIPHATE world fits the Nazi model perfectly.
I don't buy into the Islamo-Nazi thing as a whole, I do know there are people who hate and blame, the OP and that idiot Penelope are two of them. There are also people who hate Muslims, Americans, Europeans, whites, blacks, Asians, etc, etc. They're in the same category and just as pathetic.

LOL

Try again.

Your the one who lives in a fantasy world if you do not realize the OT is fables passed down from the Sumerians and stories from a tribe of Hebrews who battled others in their quest for a place to settle. You can't prove the bible by the bible and there is no proof for anything in the Hebrew bible of the exodus and the 430 years of their proclaimed slavery in the land which is now known as Egypt, or their 40 years spent wandering through the Sinai desert.

I don't buy into the Islamo-Nazi thing as a whole, I do know there are people who hate and blame, the OP and that idiot Penelope are two of them. There are also people who hate Muslims, Americans, Europeans, whites, blacks, Asians, etc, etc. They're in the same category and just as pathetic.

Hate and blame. Who do you hate and blame. Do not project your feelings onto me, I tell it as I see it, I'm not on anybody's side.

there is very DEFINITELY a huge body of propaganda literature that can be described MOST ACCURATELY------by no other description than
**********ISLAMO NAZI************
hatred of muslims is a very new phenomenon in the USA and in
"western civilization" you can come across the manifestations
of "hatred of muslims" by what muslims themselves call "the west"
only very rarely-----same is true re: arabs. -----lots of hatred of blacks---
in fact Nazi hatred of blacks is about the same as arab hatred of blacks---
and is EXCEEDED by Iranian hatred of blacks. Re the OP and the good
"doctor" ezzat------the Egypt of today has very little to do with the Egypt
of ancient times which he defends as the PARAGON OF CIVILIZATIONS----
In fact it was a paragon of civilizations---sorta------but it is ALL GONE.
Now Egypt is an ARAB COUNTRY------it was overcome by ---Arabian
"culture" and language and the ethos of Arabia. The poor guy just
imagines that he is an EGYPTIAN. He is no more Egyptian than I am
a LENI LENAPE indian princess (uhm----I did live in what was once
leni lanape land for some years as a child)

Your the one who lives in a fantasy world if you do not realize the OT is fables passed down from the Sumerians and stories from a tribe of Hebrews who battled others in their quest for a place to settle. You can't prove the bible by the bible and there is no proof for anything in the Hebrew bible of the exodus and the 430 years of their proclaimed slavery in the land which is now known as Egypt, or their 40 years spent wandering through the Sinai desert.
Soooo, you're omnipotent now....... Let me ask you a few questions, have you ever studied science? Heck, did you even get past the 2nd grade? Do you know what the Scientific Method is? Do you know what Metaphysics is? Are you aware your beginning statement is a fallacy based on the Scientific Method and falls within the realm of Metaphysics can't prove it one way or the other (as I've already stated..... ya must have missed it.......)
Yup, you're nothing more than a pathetic hater looking for justification.

wrong again-------now google HEINRICH SCHLIEMAN. Ancient Scriptural writings are all based in HISTORY -------even the GITA -----even the most idiotic---------KORAN. You have to be really stupid to imagine that they came
out of nowhere

Hate and blame. Who do you hate and blame. Do not project your feelings onto me, I tell it as I see it, I'm not on anybody's side.
Not even a good deflection, it's become trite due to overuse.........

Forum List

Back