Egyptian-Turkish Naval exercise

Just like any Turkish fleet that likewise presented itself for battle.

Our AAW missiles are the same as USA. And one ship can track and fire 16 missiles simultaneously.

The Evolved Sea Sparrow Missile (ESSM) is a short range missile intended to provide self-protection for surface ships. It will provide each ship with the capability to engage a variety of antiship cruise missiles (ASCMs) and aircraft to support self defense. ESSM is a coordinated effort with numerous nations in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
RIM-162 Evolved Sea Sparrow Missile (ESSM)

They've been built by NATO-consortium and went into service in 2004.

It is more like Turkish submarine fleet imposing Sea-blockade on Israel if anything.
Israelian Navy is no match to Turkish Navy. Only Italian and French are in Mediteranean and the 6th fleet of USA.

Just like any Turkish fleet that likewise presented itself for battle.

Our AAW missiles are the same as USA. And one ship can track and fire 16 missiles simultaneously.

The Evolved Sea Sparrow Missile (ESSM) is a short range missile intended to provide self-protection for surface ships. It will provide each ship with the capability to engage a variety of antiship cruise missiles (ASCMs) and aircraft to support self defense. ESSM is a coordinated effort with numerous nations in the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO).
RIM-162 Evolved Sea Sparrow Missile (ESSM)

They've been built by NATO-consortium and went into service in 2004.

It is more like Turkish submarine fleet imposing Sea-blockade on Israel if anything.
Israelian Navy is no match to Turkish Navy. Only Italian and French are in Mediteranean and the 6th fleet of USA.

Yes, they are, and the Israelis have their own systems to counter them. Once again it is the quality that matters. You keep forgetting that. If it were only about the equipment Israel would have disappeared decades ago. If Turkey is foolish enough to engage Israel in combat it will be a sad day for Israel, it will be a catastrophic day for Turkey.

Video from Turkish manufacturer of ESSM (part of 12 nation-consortium)

Roketsan Web Sitesi - Video Gsterimi

Yes indeed facts suck. Israel has shot down enemy aircraft at a rate of around 100 to 1. So, Israel has around 500 combat aircraft and Turkey has around the same. So after the air combat phase of the war Israel will have, let's be kind....400 planes and the Turks have none. Guess how long it takes for the Turkish fleet to disappear?

Yes, they are, and the Israelis have their own systems to counter them. Once again it is the quality that matters. You keep forgetting that. If it were only about the equipment Israel would have disappeared decades ago. If Turkey is foolish enough to engage Israel in combat it will be a sad day for Israel, it will be a catastrophic day for Turkey.

Dude, it is you who makes claims.
I am just providing you information so you talk next time with information.

Dude, it is you who makes claims.
I am just providing you information so you talk next time with information.

No, it's you who claimed that "facts suck", and I pointed out to you that yes they do, and the facts are the Israelis have handed the Arab world it ass every time they have fought.
So yes FACTS SUCK!....for you.

Yes indeed facts suck. Israel has shot down enemy aircraft at a rate of around 100 to 1. So, Israel has around 500 combat aircraft and Turkey has around the same. So after the air combat phase of the war Israel will have, let's be kind....400 planes and the Turks have none. Guess how long it takes for the Turkish fleet to disappear?

First thing is naval-blockade and cutting Israel from the world. Fuel-supply, imports/exports.
Once you find a solution for this problem else then calling USA, we can talk again about war-strategy - if you have that desire. Probably the MB in Egypt would open her territory for Israelian fuel-supply.
Good-bye.

Last edited:
No, it's you who claimed that "facts suck", and I pointed out to you that yes they do, and the facts are the Israelis have handed the Arab world it ass every time they have fought.
So yes FACTS SUCK!....for you.

I see you have edited your post.
By saying "facts suck" I didn't mean that they really suck. On the contrary, I posted Navy size of Turkey and than I said sarcastically "facts suck", because you made claims without really knowing the subject you were talking about as you claimed Turkish Navy would be sunk.
So I gave you information about Turkish Navy and made a sarcastic comment of "facts suck".

First thing is naval-blockade and cutting Israel from the world. Fuel-supply, imports/exports.
Once you find a solution for this problem else then calling USA, we can talk again about war-strategy - if you have that desire. Probably the MB in Egypt would open her territory for Israelian fuel-supply.
Good-bye.

How does Turkey maintain their naval blockade? How does Turkey keep from imploding when Israel launches deep raids into Turkey that destroy Turkeys command and control centers? You think far too one dimensionally my friend. Do you think Turkey could launch a mission like the rescue at Entebbe? The Israelis did it. Decades ago. They can do far more today. Turkey has done no serious combat since Korea. They have had representative units in Africa etc. but they have nowhere near the level of combat experience that Israel has. That is what wins battles.

Why do you think the French were never able to defeat the British navy during the ge of sail even though their ships were significantly better? The Brits sailed ALL the time. They were very good at it and they fought all the damn time. That's why they kept winning. And that's why the Israelis keep winning now.

Please note I have nothing but respect for the Turkish soldiers, they are tough, fearsome, brave, loyal, and smart. But they have not fought a serious war since WWI. It takes years to develop the skills to fight like Israel and the Turks havn't done that yet.

The Turkish military was in Israel, recently, for training.
The Jews have to teach the Muzzies how to fight. :clap2:

You are a liar, and I don't like to talk with people who lie.

Coming from a Mahometan whose religion advocates lying :lol:

Sahih Bukhari [sacred scripture] "The Prophet said, 'If I take an oath and later find something else better than that, then I do what is better and expiate my oath"

And, yes, the Turkish military trained in Israel, recently, which has been Turkey's primary arms supplier for years.

How does Turkey maintain their naval blockade? How does Turkey keep from imploding when Israel launches deep raids into Turkey that destroy Turkeys command and control centers? You think far too one dimensionally my friend. Do you think Turkey could launch a mission like the rescue at Entebbe? The Israelis did it. Decades ago. They can do far more today. Turkey has done no serious combat since Korea. They have had representative units in Africa etc. but they have nowhere near the level of combat experience that Israel has. That is what wins battles.

Why do you think the French were never able to defeat the British navy during the ge of sail even though their ships were significantly better? The Brits sailed ALL the time. They were very good at it and they fought all the damn time. That's why they kept winning. And that's why the Israelis keep winning now.

Please note I have nothing but respect for the Turkish soldiers, they are tough, fearsome, brave, loyal, and smart. But they have not fought a serious war since WWI. It takes years to develop the skills to fight like Israel and the Turks havn't done that yet.

No, it is you who thinks one-dimensionally.
I agree, that the Israeli Airforce for now has better firepower, but the reason for this is simple: In 2001 we decided to join the F-35 consortium instead of Eurofighter's Tranche-2.

Israel will receive (gift from US taxpayer) the F-35 also, but we're ordering 6 times more as a consortium member, our initial order is 116 units.
If we'd have decided for Eurofighter's Tranche-2 they'd be already in the Airforce's inventory.

In case of Land-Forces and Navy the Turkish ones are superior to the Israeli ones.
And the Israeli advantage in Airforce they'll loose once we begin to receive our F-35. In last 10 years we only ordered 30 F-16 meant to replace the Aircrafts which we have lost and to replace the F-16's which have been moved to aerial acrobatic team.

manufacturingdefenseloc.jpg

yourfilev.jpg

Last edited:

No, it is you who thinks one-dimensionally.
I agree, that the Israeli Airforce for now has better firepower, but the reason for this is simple: In 2001 we decided to join the F-35 consortium instead of Eurofighter's Tranche-2.

Israel will receive (gift from US taxpayer) the F-35 also, but we're ordering 6 times more as a consortium member, our initial order is 116 units.
If we'd have decided for Eurofighter's Tranche-2 they'd be already in the Airforce's inventory.

In case of Land-Forces and Navy the Turkish ones are superior to the Israeli ones.
And the Israeli advantage in Airforce they'll loose once we begin to receive our F-35. In last 10 years we only ordered 30 F-16 meant to replace the Aircrafts which we have lost and to replace the F-16's which have been moved to aerial acrobatic team.

manufacturingdefenseloc.jpg

yourfilev.jpg

Israel is the 4th largest military arms exporter in the world, not Turkey: Israel becomes world's 4th largest arms exporter, defense officials say - Israel News, Ynetnews

The US, and most armies around the world, deploy Israeli military technology, not Turkish junk: USATODAY.com - U.S. military employs Israeli technology in Iraq war

Do you think Turkey could launch a mission like the rescue at Entebbe?

Our Army has air-lifting capacity for 6 Battalions at same time. Day and Night.

Turkish General Staff

Your "army" has been armed and trained by Israel. :lol:

The only thing our Army has from Israel is an combat-upgrade to 170 American M60 Patton tanks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_(tank)

This was a stop-gap solution until our own MBT's become operational in 2015.
All MBT's except German Leopard-1/2 will be taken out of service once the Altay becomes operational.

Altay (tank) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

newdscn0161.jpg

The other thing we have from Israel are the Heron UAVs.
We ordered them as a stop-gap solution for our ANKA UAVs which made its maiden-flight in July 2010 and our Talarion UAVs which we are developing together with Germany, Italy and Spain.

Turkey signs up as Talarion partner

TAI Anka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

taianka1.jpg

ankaq.jpg

That Israel would train (implying teach) the Turkish Army is the most adventurous claim I've heard for a long while. As for training we train and hold exercises with NATO-countries and with Black-Sea countries and in 2010 we hold for the first-time exercises with China.

Last edited:
Our Army has air-lifting capacity for 6 Battalions at same time. Day and Night.

Turkish General Staff

Your "army" has been armed and trained by Israel. :lol:

The only thing our Army has from Israel is an combat-upgrade to 170 American M60 Patton tanks.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_(tank)

This was a stop-gap solution until our own MBT's become operational in 2015.
All MBT's except German Leopard-1/2 will be taken out of service once the Altay becomes operational.

Altay (tank) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

newdscn0161.jpg

The other thing we have from Israel are the Heron UAVs.
We ordered them as a stop-gap solution for our ANKA UAVs which made its maiden-flight in July 2010 and our Talarion UAVs which we are developing together with Germany, Italy and Spain.

Turkey signs up as Talarion partner

TAI Anka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

taianka1.jpg

That Israel would train (implying teach) the Turkish Army is the most adventurous claim I've heard for a long while. As for training we train and hold exercises with NATO-countries and with Black-Sea countries and in 2010 we hold for the first-time exercises with China.

Israel pioneered the UAV for combat deployment. The US military uses Israeli UAVs in Iraq and Afghanistan.

... the U.S. military is permeated by technology developed in Israel — from the Army's Hunter drones to the targeting systems on the U.S. Marines' Harrier jets to the fuel tanks on its F-15 fighters

We'll be shooting down some (French) Mirage 3s, I think, if the Iraqis ever come up. We may shoot them with an Israeli missile, from a U.S. warplane," said Joel Johnson, spokesman for the Aerospace Industries Association, a Washington-based industry lobby.

It would be hard to find a modern military that manages without technology developed by the Jewish state's feisty industry. Israel emerged last year as the world's No. 3 arms and military services exporter — ahead of even Russia's massive arms industry, according to Jane's Defense Weekly.

That Israel's weaponry has found a place inside the mighty U.S. military points to the country's engineering prowess — and its status as a favorite ally, said Yiftah Shapir of the Jaffee Center for Strategic Studies at Tel Aviv University.

The U.S.-Israeli friendship "helps to a certain extent, but when it comes to commercial competition, these sentiments are put aside," Shapir said. "These are highly advanced and the price is highly competitive."

Iraqi forces might be on the receiving end of Israeli technology in several scenarios.

A B-52 bomber could fire Popeye air-to-surface missiles — dubbed AGM-142 by the U.S. Air Force — at ground targets. The precision-guided Popeyes were designed by Rafael, a company partially owned by the government of Israel.

Israeli-designed Hunter unmanned aerial vehicles are in the service of the U.S. Army, and its cousin, the Pioneer, is being used by the U.S. Marines to scout Iraqi defenses. Both originated in the design labs of Israel Aircraft Industries, the country's largest private company.

The Hunter dropped anti-tank munitions in recent U.S. tests, and could be used alongside the Air Force's armed Predator missile-firing drone in a ground attack role.

Some of the Army's Bradley fighting vehicles are guided by on-board computers supplied by a subsidiary of Israel's Elbit Systems, Shapir said. U.S. troops riding in the Bradleys might also be protected by armor from Rafael, said Lova Drori, Rafael's director of international marketing.

Rafael is also the designer of the Litening Targeting Pods used to fire precision weapons from the Marines' AV-8B Harrier jet, as well as F-15s and F-16s flown by the Air Force Reserves and Army National Guard, Drori said.

Israel also makes or designs multiple rocket launchers, mortars, and laser target designators for the Army's Comanche helicopter and other components, Shapir said.

Much of the equipment is manufactured in the United States by subsidiaries of Israeli companies, or through joint ventures with U.S. weapons manufacturers.

According to Jane's, Israel made more than $3.5 billion in arms sales last year, roughly equal to Russia's massive arms export industry. Only the United States and Britain sold more, Jane's reported.

Other sources don't factor in Israel's exports of services — such as upgrades to tanks and fighter aircraft — and rank Israel as a smaller exporter. London's International Institute for Strategic Studies called Israel the world's No. 5 arms exporter last year.

Besides the United States, Israel's top customers include Turkey, India, Brazil, Canada and Germany. China used to be a major client, but Israel backed off after protests from the United States, Shapir and others said.
USATODAY.com - U.S. military employs Israeli technology in Iraq war

Forum List

Back