Egyptian New Law: Husband May Have Sex with DEAD WIFE

I remember back in the 90s my parents took me on a trip to Egypt (before we went to Israel). We went to the pyramids, saw the Sphinx, went to the Cario zoo, took a camel ride through the desert, stayed in a 5 star hotel. The people were very nice and friend and the food was fantastic. I wonder if an American Jewish family would be safe there now? I had so much fun back then, I would have loved to bring my children there one day. I highly doubt it!

Tension between Egypt and Israel is rising right now, I wouldn't risk it.

Hell, I wouldn't go again to Egypt as an American much less a Jewish American.

No Westerners should go to Egypt period.

that's just creepy. :eek:

I remember back in the 90s my parents took me on a trip to Egypt (before we went to Israel). We went to the pyramids, saw the Sphinx, went to the Cario zoo, took a camel ride through the desert, stayed in a 5 star hotel. The people were very nice and friend and the food was fantastic. I wonder if an American Jewish family would be safe there now? I had so much fun back then, I would have loved to bring my children there one day. I highly doubt it!

Tension between Egypt and Israel is rising right now, I wouldn't risk it.

LOL, I am not traveling overseas anytime soon. I don't think it will spill over the border. First, Israel just discover a huge amount fo natural gas and oil which will make that tiny could energy independent in 4 years. So they don't need anything from Egypt. The military won't do anything, since they have more than enough internal problems to deal with.

Egypt is a disturbingly poor country. I went there for a short break in 2003 when I was working in Jordan for six months and did all the tourist traps. Apart from that there's little else. So much so, I spent most of my time smoking hash in my hotel room. The whole place stinks, and you have to keep an eye out for any kids nearby, as they're pickpockets who target westerners. We were having a drink in a local bar and this big Scottish bloke had his wallet expertly pulled out of his pocket by some Egyptian thief. We told him what had happened and he chased the kid, grabbed him and smashed a bottle across the kid's face - who must've only been about ten - before he proceded to beat him senseless. He even kicked the boy in the face a few times. Yeah, anyway, it's a dirty country where everyone's poor... like most muslim countries.

Egypt is a disturbingly poor country. I went there for a short break in 2003 when I was working in Jordan for six months and did all the tourist traps. Apart from that there's little else. So much so, I spent most of my time smoking hash in my hotel room. The whole place stinks, and you have to keep an eye out for any kids nearby, as they're pickpockets who target westerners. We were having a drink in a local bar and this big Scottish bloke had his wallet expertly pulled out of his pocket by some Egyptian thief. We told him what had happened and he chased the kid, grabbed him and smashed a bottle across the kid's face - who must've only been about ten - before he proceded to beat him senseless. He even kicked the boy in the face a few times. Yeah, anyway, it's a dirty country where everyone's poor... like most muslim countries.

Swagger any chance the English could go back in and put Egypt back under English rule before this shit storm gets out of hand over there?

This is the 2nd- time I've seen a Rightie post this on as many boards. Who had it linked on their site? Hannitty, Drudge, breitbartteevee?

Miss autocrats paid- off w/ tax- payer $?

Besides, its a "proposed" law by religious conservatives. Transvaginal ultra-sound anyone? :lol:

Last edited:

Swagger any chance the English could go back in and put Egypt back under English rule before this shit storm gets out of hand over there?

I sincerely doubt it. Besides, the West should stop interceding on behalf of these Islamic dictatorships. It only lands us all in further trouble. It's like with Afghanistan. After all the blood and treasure we've sacrificed over there, they'll revert back to what it was like before in about a year or two.

we took the same trip,, Egypt, Israel, Turkey and Greece.. it was wonderful. I've never eaten such good bread.

We did Switzerland, Rome, Egypt and Israel. The kabobs and Sharma in Egypt were absolutely amazing!

I sincerely doubt it. Besides, the West should stop interceding on behalf of these Islamic dictatorships. It only lands us all in further trouble. It's like with Afghanistan. After all the blood and treasure we've sacrificed over there, they'll revert back to what it was like before in about a year or two.

I was kidding but your pretty much spot on.

You can't make this shit up. "Critics fear the law highlights a trend of increasingly anti-women legislation." Ya think! Again people this is the true face of Islam. It's a barbaric demonic religion. Again radical Islam isn't the problem, Islam itself is the problem!

Egypt plans 'farewell intercourse' law - Israel News, Ynetnews
Egypt’s Islamist-dominated parliament is set to introduce a law allowing husbands to have sex with their dead wives up to six hours after death. Critics fear that the controversial law highlights a trend of increasingly anti-women legislation since the so-called Arab Spring.

The proposed law has sparked much controversy, specifically within Egypt's National Council for Women, which has been campaigning against the law, saying that it "marginalizes and undermines the status of women and would negatively affect the country's human development."

EWWWWWW that's really sick.:puke: but on the upside it will probably be the best sex the wife ever had.

You can't make this shit up. "Critics fear the law highlights a trend of increasingly anti-women legislation." Ya think! Again people this is the true face of Islam. It's a barbaric demonic religion. Again radical Islam isn't the problem, Islam itself is the problem!

Egypt’s Islamist-dominated parliament is set to introduce a law allowing husbands to have sex with their dead wives up to six hours after death. Critics fear that the controversial law highlights a trend of increasingly anti-women legislation since the so-called Arab Spring.

The proposed law has sparked much controversy, specifically within Egypt's National Council for Women, which has been campaigning against the law, saying that it "marginalizes and undermines the status of women and would negatively affect the country's human development."

Creepy? It's disgusting!

It makes me wonder
How was this even an issue ?

Did this happen a lot they feel it is necessary to pass a law

The women are allowed to have sex with their dead male partner, this is a fair law that is balanced,
If your into necrophelia!

Forum List

Back