Egyptian New Law: Husband May Have Sex with DEAD WIFE

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
You can't make this shit up. "Critics fear the law highlights a trend of increasingly anti-women legislation." Ya think! Again people this is the true face of Islam. It's a barbaric demonic religion. Again radical Islam isn't the problem, Islam itself is the problem!

Egypt plans 'farewell intercourse' law - Israel News, Ynetnews
Egypt’s Islamist-dominated parliament is set to introduce a law allowing husbands to have sex with their dead wives up to six hours after death. Critics fear that the controversial law highlights a trend of increasingly anti-women legislation since the so-called Arab Spring.

The proposed law has sparked much controversy, specifically within Egypt's National Council for Women, which has been campaigning against the law, saying that it "marginalizes and undermines the status of women and would negatively affect the country's human development."

The Egyptians are going backwards since Mubarak stepped down, this is only the tip of the iceberg.

They have the "Religious Police" a their beaches ticketing and arresting women for bikinis, even one piece. They require a full cover up wet-suit.

So funny the libs cheered this one, because freedom of speech, religion and press and minorities and women's right are all going into the pooper. Their economy isn't getting better it's falling apart. Nothing more dangerous than poor, desperate, hunger, nutjob Muslims!

The Egyptians are going backwards since Mubarak stepped down, this is only the tip of the iceberg.

They have the "Religious Police" a their beaches ticketing and arresting women for bikinis, even one piece. They require a full cover up wet-suit.

So funny the libs cheered this one, because freedom of speech, religion and press and minorities and women's right are all going into the pooper. Their economy isn't getting better it's falling apart. Nothing more dangerous than poor, desperate, hunger, nutjob Muslims!

All those issues you mention like womens rights, freedom of speech, religious freedoms etc were much better off under Mubarak than they are now, these clowns are going to take Egypt back to the stone age. We should airlift Mubarak out of that shit hole and let him stay here in the US, he wasn't that bad.

You can't make this shit up. "Critics fear the law highlights a trend of increasingly anti-women legislation." Ya think! Again people this is the true face of Islam. It's a barbaric demonic religion. Again radical Islam isn't the problem, Islam itself is the problem!

Egypt’s Islamist-dominated parliament is set to introduce a law allowing husbands to have sex with their dead wives up to six hours after death. Critics fear that the controversial law highlights a trend of increasingly anti-women legislation since the so-called Arab Spring.

The proposed law has sparked much controversy, specifically within Egypt's National Council for Women, which has been campaigning against the law, saying that it "marginalizes and undermines the status of women and would negatively affect the country's human development."

that's just creepy. :eek:

What the hell is wrong with these people? :eek:

I remember back in the 90s my parents took me on a trip to Egypt (before we went to Israel). We went to the pyramids, saw the Sphinx, went to the Cario zoo, took a camel ride through the desert, stayed in a 5 star hotel. The people were very nice and friend and the food was fantastic. I wonder if an American Jewish family would be safe there now? I had so much fun back then, I would have loved to bring my children there one day. I highly doubt it!

I remember back in the 90s my parents took me on a trip to Egypt (before we went to Israel). We went to the pyramids, saw the Sphinx, went to the Cario zoo, took a camel ride through the desert, stayed in a 5 star hotel. The people were very nice and friend and the food was fantastic. I wonder if an American Jewish family would be safe there now? I had so much fun back then, I would have loved to bring my children there one day. I highly doubt it!

Tension between Egypt and Israel is rising right now, I wouldn't risk it.

Tension between Egypt and Israel is rising right now, I wouldn't risk it.

Hell, I wouldn't go again to Egypt as an American much less a Jewish American.

we took the same trip,, Egypt, Israel, Turkey and Greece.. it was wonderful. I've never eaten such good bread.

Forum List

Back