Egypt then and now

HomeInspect

Feb 26, 2012
Maryland
Egypt then and now

$egypt.jpg

$egypt 2.jpg

Do you think they were naive and complacent?

There's plenty of women who wear skirts and shirts in Egypt.

And they are all hiding in there homes from the never ending violence that is the result of Obama's Arab Spring

How is it his 'Arab spring'? Weren't those people fighting against a dictator so they can live in a democratic country?

Its his Arab Spring because HE incited it with his lofty rhetoric and stood by while a dictator that we controlled was overthrown for what looks to be our enemy.

And they are all hiding in there homes from the never ending violence that is the result of Obama's Arab Spring

How is it his 'Arab spring'? Weren't those people fighting against a dictator so they can live in a democratic country?

Its his Arab Spring because HE incited it with his lofty rhetoric and stood by while a dictator that we controlled was overthrown for what looks to be our enemy.

How did he allegedly incite it?

How did he allegedly incite it?

Obama campaigned in Egypt prior to his first term. He gave the people of Egypt false hope of what American intentions would be were he to be elected.

a dictator that we controlled was overthrown for what looks to be our enemy.

Oh, so as long as America controls the dictator, everything is A OK ...AKA Saudi Arabia?

How benevolent of you..

Why do fundie arabs hate Yanks again? Now let me think.....

I would rather control a dictator to keep the peace than take my chances with someone who will behead you for being gay or a christian.

a dictator that we controlled was overthrown for what looks to be our enemy.

Oh, so as long as America controls the dictator, everything is A OK ...AKA Saudi Arabia?

How benevolent of you..

Why do fundie arabs hate Yanks again? Now let me think.....

I would rather control a dictator to keep the peace than take my chances with someone who will behead you for being gay or a christian.

Are you drunk or dumb?

Forum List

Back