'Egypt grants citizenship to 50,000 Palestinians'

So those Egyptians were repatriated to their homeland? nice.

"Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots, and every Palestinian, in Gaza and throughout Palestine, can prove his Arab roots – whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere. We have blood ties. So where is your affection and mercy?

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that. More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri ["Egyptian"]. Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis.

Who are the Palestinians? We have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from Aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. We are Arabs. We are Muslims. We are a part of you." - Fathi Hammad, minister of the interior and national security for Hamas
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Wasn't Yasser Arafat an electrician from Cairo?
Yup, the Founder of the "Palestinian" nation was born and raised in EGYPT! Ha ha ha.

Arab Palestine = Biggest FRAUD ever perpetrated upon humanity.

"Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots, and every Palestinian, in Gaza and throughout Palestine, can prove his Arab roots – whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere. We have blood ties. So where is your affection and mercy?

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that. More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri ["Egyptian"]. Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis.

Who are the Palestinians? We have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from Aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. We are Arabs. We are Muslims. We are a part of you." - Fathi Hammad, minister of the interior and national security for Hamas
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Yup, the Founder of the "Palestinian" nation was born and raised in EGYPT! Ha ha ha.

How many Israeli prime ministers were born in Israel? Ha Ha Ha!

European Israel = biggest fraud ever perpetrated upon humanity.

it gets DUMBER AND DUMBER -------Israeli prime ministers did not CLAIM to be anything other than JEWS returning to a land stolen from jews long ago by the dogs of arabia ------Arafart CLAIMED to BE A NATIVE OF PALESTINE

it gets DUMBER AND DUMBER -------Israeli prime ministers did not CLAIM to be anything other than JEWS returning to a land stolen from jews long ago by the dogs of arabia ------Arafart CLAIMED to BE A NATIVE OF PALESTINE

His parents were Palestinians born from Gaza. What a funny justification. Lame deflection! Ha Ha! I'm sure they were the same Jews from 66 CE :lmao:

Israeli prime ministers do claim they are Israelis.

The European fuckers should go home too
Looks like BecauseIKnow's Imam still hasn't gotten around to washing his mouth out with soap. Maybe we In America should say that all the Muslims should go home to the country they came from since so many of them are unable to assimilate into America. It's bad enough that airports have to provide foot baths for them, but to refuse to pick up people with seeing eye is really too much, and to refuse to scan bacon like a pig is going to jump out of the package!!! And the worse part is that they actually want to take over America for Islam.

The European fuckers should go home too
Looks like BecauseIKnow's Imam still hasn't gotten around to washing his mouth out with soap. Maybe we In America should say that all the Muslims should go home to the country they came from since so many of them are unable to assimilate into America. It's bad enough that airports have to provide foot baths for them, but to refuse to pick up people with seeing eye is really too much, and to refuse to scan bacon like a pig is going to jump out of the package!!! And the worse part is that they actually want to take over America for Islam.

Lame deflection.

His parents were born in Gaza at a time that Gaza was PART OF EGYPT-------they were egyptian Israelis are Israelis by affiliation as jews. The CLAIM made by the frauds who call themselves "PALESTINIANS" is that their entire IDENTIFICATION AS BEING "palestinians" is based on their CLAIM of THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF LIVING IN 'PALESTINE"----ie they are lying meccaist dogs

His parents were born in Gaza at a time that Gaza was PART OF EGYPT-------they were egyptian Israelis are Israelis by affiliation as jews. The CLAIM made by the frauds who call themselves "PALESTINIANS" is that their entire IDENTIFICATION AS BEING "palestinians" is based on their CLAIM of THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF LIVING IN 'PALESTINE"----ie they are lying meccaist dogs

No, they were born in Gaza. Regardless of who controlled it. Who claimed many thousands of years? Keep lying. Israelis aren't Israelis. They are Europeans. Romans and ancient Jews war doesn't relate to modern Jews.

No, they were born in Gaza. Regardless of who controlled it. Who claimed many thousands of years? Keep lying. Israelis aren't Israelis. They are Europeans. Romans and ancient Jews war doesn't relate to modern Jews.

Wrong again MOST israelis living in Israel today were born in Israel AND MOST have no connection to europe at all---------you seem to believe any bit of crap you lick off the masjid floor Keep in mind-----the ass lickers of the rapist pig were not able to MURDER all the jews in the countries of the middle east Who told you that most Israelis are "europeans" ? the local imam pig? you believed it?
----chances are I have relatives who besides speaking hebrew----speak arabic better than do you------and some who speak Turkish ---------and------a few who speak languages of south east asia The only relative I ever had who spoke with a british accent was my paternal grandmother

Wrong again MOST israelis living in Israel today were born in Israel AND MOST have no connection to europe at all---------you seem to believe any bit of crap you lick off the masjid floor Keep in mind-----the ass lickers of the rapist pig were not able to MURDER all the jews in the countries of the middle east Who told you that most Israelis are "europeans" ? the local imam pig? you believed it?
----chances are I have relatives who besides speaking hebrew----speak arabic better than do you------and some who speak Turkish ---------and------a few who speak languages of south east asia The only relative I ever had who spoke with a british accent was my paternal grandmother

They just moved in. We're talking about the people who created Israel. They weren't born in Israel. Chances are chances.

His parents were Palestinians born from Gaza. What a funny justification. Lame deflection! Ha Ha! I'm sure they were the same Jews from 66 CE :lmao:

Have you ever met any Americans whose parents were born in, let's say Germany or Sweden, claim that they themselves are natives of that country or do they claim to be natives of America since they were born here. Why don't you tell us the exact town in the exact country where Arafat was born regardless of where his parents were born.

Have you ever met any Americans whose parents were born in, let's say Germany or Sweden, claim that they themselves are natives of that country or do they claim to be natives of America since they were born here. Why don't you tell us the exact town in the exact country where Arafat was born regardless of where his parents were born.

He's Palestinian, end of story.

AOL Search

AOL Search

Parents born in Gaza, Palestinian

They just moved in. We're talking about the people who created Israel. They weren't born in Israel. Chances are chances.
It is so convenient for posters like BecauseIKnow to forget that the Arabs came from the surrounding poor countries for the jobs the Jews had for them. We see this same phenomena with the Hispanics crossing our southern border and the Muslims running to Europe, Canada and the U.S. People who coms from poor countries try to better themselves if they can get a chance. For all you know, your own ancestors might have come from Egypt, Syria or any other country in the Middle East.

It is so convenient for posters like BecauseIKnow to forget that the Arabs came from the surrounding poor countries for the jobs the Jews had for them. We see this same phenomena with the Hispanics crossing our southern border and the Muslims running to Europe, Canada and the U.S. People who coms from poor countries try to better themselves if they can get a chance. For all you know, your own ancestors might have come from Egypt, Syria or any other country in the Middle East.

What a lame deflection. Arabs were there first. Some Jews as well who had lived there before the Jewish immigration, they have rights to the land. The new European people aren't the Jews. They are Europeans. Simple.

Unbelievable you would compare the two. How pathetic you are

Last edited:

Forum List

Back