"Eff you, old man. Now clean it up."

All the mass shooters are alumni of the education system and victims of the new insane liberal culture
Harass Weirdos Mercilessly and, Contrary to Received Opinion, They Won't Hate Us; They Will Hate Themselves

Especially the weeping weaklings' no-bullying policy. Treating freaks the way they deserve would have led them to either change or kill themselves; they'd be deprived of the conceit that led them to kill others.

Harass Weirdos Mercilessly and, Contrary to Received Opinion, They Won't Hate Us; They Will Hate Themselves

Especially the weeping weaklings' no-bullying policy. Treating freaks the way they deserve would have led them to either change or kill themselves; they'd be deprived of the conceit that led them to kill others.
Empty big mouth who probably spent four (or five) years of high school stuffed in a locker or with his head crammed into a toilet. All this before the glory of failing out of college. :rolleyes:

This is why they can’t find and keep school bus drivers. A lack of discipline results in chaos. The stories I’ve heard from drivers are unbelievable.

Other reasons are that the pay sucks, the hours are irregular, CDL rules are getting more and more ridiculous, and it's a seasonal job, usually with no benefits.

Our teachers have been bitten, hit, punched and sent to urgent care. This year.

If they speak up that they don't like being bitten, hit or punched on the job, they are reprimanded.

I wish I were kidding.

Sounds like a hostile work environment to me. I recall OSHA and most states do not like those.

I don't know what--if anything--can turn the tide in some of those places. I don't know.

Contraceptives in the water supply.

I work in a school; I'm a teacher. If I witnessed a student being that disrespectful to ANY adult who works there they would witness about the once a year I get legitimately, personally angry at school. I've been teaching a long time and this skin is thick. A lot, a lot, and I mean a LOT just rolls off my back. But man. When I witness cruelty like this--look out.

Hope you don't get knifed.

In the Twitter thread the suggestion was made that the kid should have been made to clean the cafeteria with the custodian for two weeks. That sure enough would have been how it was handled when I was in school. But now--and these people are right--too many parents would say that's unjust punishment, he's not a slave, etc.

Or he'd stick a knife in the custodian.

For someone who claims to be on the left and tolerate and accepting, Joe’s harsh comments against the working class are telling.

I have NEVER seen a leftist who didn't look down on blue-collar workers. Joey is an ivory-tower liberal, having nothing but contempt for anyone who does anything but office work. I suspect he would NEVER DREAM of getting his lily-white hands dirty.

That's how it was when I was in school; And my mama gave them permission to paddle.

I felt it a few times, it wasn't nice. One time I put my hand back there just as the paddle was coming down.

Throbbing red hand that was.
I wonder how often a teacher ran to the rest room to rub one out after beating a student.

Too bad none of the abusers wound up with piano wire whipped over their heads and pulled tight until their bowels released.

Not an issue. I have spent the last 40 years developing a very specific set of skills.

When I was growing up, my parents emphasized to me the importance of education, because I didn't want to be "digging a ditch" when I grew up. To them, that was the lowest of the low.

Well, that explains your pseudo-superior attitude. you are compensating for your shortcomings by railing at your betters. (Everyone is your better.)

I'm sure you would... most people don't like to hear ugly truths.

You would not recognize truth if it crawled up your ass and did the can-can.

here is a cold hard truth for ya JoeB131 you are a shallow person who needs to go about screaming about how others deserve what they get cause they didnt do this or that....perhaps they were not born into the wealth you were...education indicates a level of realization that you are what....just another turtle going up the chain

No-he is a nasty, spiteful little turd overflowing with hatred. Joey is the purest, darkest example of pure and undiluted EVIL on this site. He is evil on the level of Beria, or Blohkin.

It sounds to me like the event was 'the last straw' for the guy.

Probably. Or he is already retired and said, "Fuck it, I'll go mop floors at Kroger."

You need better reading comprehension skills. Joe expressed no disrespect to the custodian whatsoever. Just that an arrogant jerk like the student in your story would think he could abuse the janitor with impunity. By chance was the student white, and the janitor a visible minority?

So...did you not read what Joey posted, or did you choose to ignore it?

Job Snobs Wreck the Economy. But, on Sweet Talk From Above, They Flatter Themselves That They Strengthen It.

College, for your birth-class, is for teenagers who are afraid to grow up. But you don't need to be afraid to grow up any longer; your bitter and nasty comments about anyone who didn't sacrifice his manhood to please the economic bullies are proof that you will never grow up.

A degree is nothing to be proud of. Sacrifice has no merit; it is nothing but sickening masochistic brown-nosing and slurping bootlicking in slavish obedience to the unmanly bitches who mandate it.

Do their sons have to sacrifice? No, of course not; the whole Terminal America system is set up to empower them. So, to stop this collapse, we must sacrifice the toxic ruling class's sons.

Are you...on...drugs...?

What the hell does "race traitor" mean?

It means Sage is nuttier than a truckload of cashews.

Bullshit! Our teachers don't even make that much!

I could send you a link to a database and you'd still deny it.

Google Search Kitsap Sun teacher database.

Here, I'll save you the time, then comeback and admit that you were WRONG.

Where is the "I was wrong, I'm sorry" quote from Admiral Rockwell Tory

You say that until he jacks your car!

Hopefully, he gets shot trying.

I could send you a link to a database and you'd still deny it.

Google Search Kitsap Sun teacher database.

Here, I'll save you the time, then comeback and admit that you were WRONG.

Never contradict the midshipman. He KNOWS ALL!

I liked the days when a teacher could do something like that. A kid sees one good ass-whupping and thinks twice about future adventures into fuckheadedness.

Or he slips up behind the teacher and cracks him upside the head with a stout club.

I had a seventh grade math teacher who had had it with one young jerkoff and went ballistic -- crazy-faced screaming ballistic. Didn't actually hurt the young future criminal. Just grabbed him by the collar and gently held him up against the wall and screamed at him until dipshit pissed himself. That's all it took. No one ever tested him again and I was so impressed that I actually started paying attention in his class and got my first (and probably only) A in math.

He's lucky the kid didn't stick a knife in him.

I find it hard to believe that you're a teacher and would ask a question like that.

He's a shitlord.

Wrong. I'm in supply chain. I also have a side business, but that isn't really sales related, either.

You make assumptions about people all the time... don't get whiny because I got your number.

See, there you go again. I've actually had a pretty successful career in Supply Chain for about 30 years. Sure there was a time I was "Driving a forklift" after I left the Army (Because Poppy Bush fucked up the economy so bad!) but I got away from that as quickly as I could by gaining additional skills (APICS Certification, computer skills).

But shit, man, the point is, you had a cush job working as a programmer and couldn't hack it, probably because you have to interact with people in an office, and frankly, you're nuts. I'm sure one week of you ranting about "Sub-humans" alienated your coworkers pretty quickly. Unless you are one of those quiet nuts in real life that everyone looks at like, "Is tomorrow the day he comes in and goes postal?"

News flash: not everyone wants to sit in an office. I damn sure don't. My wife doesn't.

In College, the Student Lives Like a Child. So He Graduates With the Mind of a Child.

You sacrificed growing up by submitting to the unnecessary college poverty demanded by bullying economic bosses in order to get slavish employees.

I was afraid of not growing up. So I dropped out of the emasculating university and volunteered for combat in Vietnam.

Youi need your medication adjusted. Actually, you probably need a prefrontal.

You Get What You Pay For

That's still work without pay. No wonder young people won't go into the trades. Of course, that's not the reason we, or even they, are allowed to give.

That is gibberish.

Can I bully you with this Dodge?

View attachment 735683
This Dodge is much better.

lil-red-1.jpg

Other reasons are that the pay sucks, the hours are irregular, CDL rules are getting more and more ridiculous, and it's a seasonal job, usually with no benefits.

Sounds like a hostile work environment to me. I recall OSHA and most states do not like those.

Contraceptives in the water supply.

Hope you don't get knifed.

Or he'd stick a knife in the custodian.

I have NEVER seen a leftist who didn't look down on blue-collar workers. Joey is an ivory-tower liberal, having nothing but contempt for anyone who does anything but office work. I suspect he would NEVER DREAM of getting his lily-white hands dirty.
Joe has a big hatred of teachers and schooling in general, because the nuns in his catholic school were mean to him. Of course they were mean to everyone, but It’s all about Joe.

Forum List

Back