Education Dept. : BDS activity against Israel will be defined as anti-Semitism

Except for Blacks in India, the Muslim world and the African Continent that you so miss.
Great standard to go by. No wonder everybody’s pissed off at Israel all the time.
We’re hated because we have God directed standards.
You’re hated by people you love.
Palestinians say the same thing. You’re peas in a pod.
You worship the millions who treat you like slaves.
Ever see a starving Arab in Israel?
Me neither.
I don’t worship anything you nutjob. If I did, I’d want one side or the other in this debate dead the way you do.
We know the target and extent of your hate.

Great standard to go by. No wonder everybody’s pissed off at Israel all the time.
We’re hated because we have God directed standards.
You’re hated by people you love.
Palestinians say the same thing. You’re peas in a pod.
You worship the millions who treat you like slaves.
Ever see a starving Arab in Israel?
Me neither.
I don’t worship anything you nutjob. If I did, I’d want one side or the other in this debate dead the way you do.
We know the target and extent of your hate.
You hated Obama’s government, right? I guess that means you hate America and Americans. We know the target and extent of your hate.

See how that works? :rolleyes:

There’s a Facebook page from a company that imports products from Israel to counter the BDS bull shit. You pay monthly and receive products from small businesses and companies in Israel. I got my first box on Monday and it was a nice assortment of items.

I recommend it to anyone who wants to help Israel fight this garbage. I am currently not at my home or computer and the name of the company is a Hebrew name that I can barely pronounce or spell let alone remember. When I get home I’ll post it.

There’s a Facebook page from a company that imports products from Israel to counter the BDS bull shit. You pay monthly and receive products from small businesses and companies in Israel. I got my first box on Monday and it was a nice assortment of items.

I recommend it to anyone who wants to help Israel fight this garbage. I am currently not at my home or computer and the name of the company is a Hebrew name that I can barely pronounce or spell let alone remember. When I get home I’ll post it.
Yeah pile up some extra shit for your garage buying foreign products! Don’t buy American!

Yeah pile up some extra shit for your garage buying foreign products! Don’t buy American!

Fell free to fuck off dipshit.

What we do not buy is your hatred for Jews, Israel and any country which is pro both.

Now you see how it works.

Where are Nike’s made? If the hurricane doesn’t kill us all here, that’s what I’m getting this weekend :thup:

Where are Nike’s made? If the hurricane doesn’t kill us all here, that’s what I’m getting this weekend :thup:

Seriously. You are free to fuck off. Get going dipshit.

What we do not buy is your hatred for Jews, Israel and any country which is pro both.

I don’t hate Jews or Israel. I certainly oppose their government’s policies.

I don’t hate Jews or Israel. I certainly oppose their government’s policies.
I certainly oppose the Muslims and Christians who think they own the world, and can dictate if the Indigenous people of the Land of Israel can have any part of their ancient land or not.
Which has been going on since 1920.

Now, if you hate the fact that Israel allows Muslims and Christians to not only live in Israel but have all the rights they would not get in many Muslim countries (where they would not dare move).......that is absolutely your right.
If you would like for all of those non Jews to move out of Israel (which is not an Israeli policy), by all means start a petition or offer it to BDS as their next idea to go against Israel.

You clearly do not know what the policies of Israel are. You could not name one which actually goes against human rights, or attempts to defend only the Jews of the country.

In other words, you hide behind your " I don't hate Jews or Israel", when you clearly could not care less about either Exactly because it is a country which is sovereign by Jews, for the Jews protection and they refuse to roll over and die as it is expected of them.

Opposing the actions of Israel’s government is not anti-semitism.
This is not the issue, no one said it was,
it becomes hate speech when one denies the Jewish people right to self determination, and uses double standards to attack Israeli policies otherwise not used against other countries.

But at the least it has to start with the basic acknowledgment of the boldest antisemitic rhetoric and imagery used in the BDS ranks. Is it going to be denial?
Everybody has a right to self determination. Well, except for non-Jewish people in Israel now.
Except for Blacks in India, the Muslim world and the African Continent that you so miss.

is that just a guess? ........off-handedly - making it sound like "Black Flag" may be black and muslim ?

i have no idea - girl, boy, black, white...........even though he/she has a picture of kaespernack, he could be... chinese for all i know........

i know whoever Flag is....he/she is an agnostic/atheist.

Sorry about that Flag.

it becomes hate speech when one denies the Jewish people right to self determination, and uses double standards to attack Israeli policies otherwise not used against other countries.

But at the least it has to start with the basic acknowledgment of the boldest antisemitic rhetoric and imagery used in the BDS ranks. Is it going to be denial?
Everybody has a right to self determination. Well, except for non-Jewish people in Israel now.

is that just a guess? ........off-handedly - making it sound like "Black Flag" may be black and muslim ?

i have no idea - girl, boy, black, white...........even though he/she has a picture of kaespernack, he could be... chinese for all i know........

Sorry about that Flag.
I see you’ve been defeated by the terrorists :itsok:

And you dare to tell us that you will buy "American".

Although the main Nike headquarters is located in Beaverton, Oregon, the athletic shoes that Nike provides to consumers worldwide are produced in hundreds of factories around the world, and have never been produced in factories in the United States. The largest producers of Nike shoes are the factories located in China, Vietnam and Indonesia, although dozens of other countries also contain Nike factories; these countries include Malaysia, Pakistan, India and Thailand.

How Are Nike Shoes Produced?

Not only not "American" but many include countries which are Human Rights violators.

Sorry about that Flag.
None of that is important in the discussion on this thread. Thanks.

Same is Arab-Palestine, both of them, but You have no problem with that.
This is called double standard, not used against any other nation but Israel, exactly what was expressed in the article, hence the Education Dept. move.
Oppression by religion is condemned across the 1st world except for 1 country.

Another lie. Christians have not been killed, beheaded by Arabs? Abbas didn’t state No Israelis in “ Palestine?” :eusa_liar:
Palestine is not the 1st world. They are under embargo and are not allowed to govern themselves. Also Arabs, Christians, and Jews kill eah other all the time going back thousands of years. I won’t have sympathy for your religious madness.

YAWN... Nothing about “ No Israelis in Palestine “ :blahblah:

Sorry about that Flag.
I see you’ve been defeated by the terrorists :itsok:
Absolutely meaningless sentence.

We agree. Opposing the rights of the Jewish people and the State of Israel as expressed in identical ways by other ethnic and national Peoples IS anti-semitism, though

Here's a list of some BDS protest signs. Legitimate criticism of Israel's government actions or anti-semitism?

"Gaza is the current day Holocaust"
"From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"
"Israel is an apartheid state"
"Resistance is a right"
"Jews are terrorists"
"Israel steals Palestinian water"
"911 was a Zionist job"
"Gaza is the Warsaw Ghetto"
"Israel: no right to exist"
"Everything about Israel is illegal"
"State of Israel terrorizing its neighbors and the whole world since 1948"
"Jews haven't learned they need Nazis more than before"
"Racist state"
"Israel is humanities number 1 enemy"
"If you are trying to humanize the oppressor, that's a problem"

We agree. Opposing the rights of the Jewish people and the State of Israel as expressed in identical ways by other ethnic and national Peoples IS anti-semitism, though

Here's a list of some BDS protest signs. Legitimate criticism of Israel's government actions or anti-semitism?

"Gaza is the current day Holocaust"
"From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"
"Israel is an apartheid state"
"Resistance is a right"
"Jews are terrorists"
"Israel steals Palestinian water"
"911 was a Zionist job"
"Gaza is the Warsaw Ghetto"
"Israel: no right to exist"
"Everything about Israel is illegal"
"State of Israel terrorizing its neighbors and the whole world since 1948"
"Jews haven't learned they need Nazis more than before"
"Racist state"
"Israel is humanities number 1 enemy"
"If you are trying to humanize the oppressor, that's a problem"
Yes Israel’s government has inspired a lot of passion against them with their actions.

THAT is an interesting statement. At least we agree that all peoples have a right to self-determination, including both the Arab Palestinian people and the Jewish people. I hope we also agree that each peoples has a right to national self-determination.

The next question is whether or not groups of each peoples have a right to national self-determination in EVERY place or only in specific places. For example, do the Jewish people in Germany have a right to national self-determination in Germany? That is -- do they have a right to form an independent nation in territory currently under German sovereignty? And also in US territory? And also in Canada, in the UK, in Argentina, in Iran, in Morocco? You get the point, right? The Jewish people have the right to national self-determination in their historical homeland.

I am of Irish ancestry. I live in Canada. If I want to avail myself of my Irish nationality I must go to Ireland.

It is the same with Arab Palestinian people. They do not have a right to self-determination as an independent nation everywhere they find themselves, but only in their homeland. We agree?

Therefore, non-Jews living in Israel have full rights to equality and fair treatment, but do not have rights to a national self-determination in Israel. That national self-determination can only exist in Palestine.

The problem is that we haven't determined where Israel ends and Palestine begins. That is the subject of a peace treaty. The RIGHT to self-determination exists for both peoples. It is recognized by Israel as a right for Arab Palestinians. It is not yet a reality for many reasons. But the right exists.

Same is Arab-Palestine, both of them, but You have no problem with that.
This is called double standard, not used against any other nation but Israel, exactly what was expressed in the article, hence the Education Dept. move.
Oppression by religion is condemned across the 1st world except for 1 country.

And who might that be?

Forum List

Back