Ed Schultz is Pimping GOLD! right now, and he's Using Obama's Spending...

Hannity pimps Chevy's while bitching about automaker bailouts. For radio hosts, it's all about turning a buck. Virtually every political radio talker pimp's gold.

They're paid to read the company's script and fear of the government is the number one incentive. Talkers just have to decide how far they are willing to whore themselves for a buck. Since they are entertaining for dollars, they rationalize it to their "ideology".

Every single one of the radio talk shows are pushing gold. Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, John and Ken, etc. This is very important that Ed Schultz be singled out for what they are all advertising and have been for the last few months. Big news indeed. :eek:

I laugh whenever I hear a BUY GOLD~!!!! Commercial these days. The time to buy GOLD was ten years ago, not now. Now is the time to SELL GOLD. Why do you think these assholes are telling you to buy it? DAH!! It's because they are selling!!

Ed Schultz is Pimping GOLD! right now, and he's Using Obama's Stimulus Spending as a Reason why Inflation is coming, and why you should Purchase Gold to Protect yourself...

Am I the only one that Finds this Entertaining?...

:)

peace...

I've been buying gold for the past twenty plus years on the advice of Ross Perot.

I think you'd be a dope to buy gold right now. The price of gold is quite high right now, and I agree that it will most likely rise a bit more in price, but before too long the price of gold is going to drop and if you bought it at a high price you are screwed. The tv ad that states "gold has never been worth nothing" is telling the truth but he also doesn't tell you that it's a different price nearly everyday. What goes up, must come down! It's not a good investment for me right now. I'm not that brave, or I should say, stupid. Doesn't it strike you odd that there are so many ads for gold on tv and the radio right now? If it was such a sweetheart buy, it would be more secretive and less of it available to sell. I'm not telling you not to buy gold if you want to but I will tell you to beware!

I think you'd be a dope to buy gold right now. The price of gold is quite high right now, and I agree that it will most likely rise a bit more in price, but before too long the price of gold is going to drop and if you bought it at a high price you are screwed. The tv ad that states "gold has never been worth nothing" is telling the truth but he also doesn't tell you that it's a different price nearly everyday. What goes up, must come down! It's not a good investment for me right now. I'm not that brave, or I should say, stupid. Doesn't it strike you odd that there are so many ads for gold on tv and the radio right now? If it was such a sweetheart buy, it would be more secretive and less of it available to sell. I'm not telling you not to buy gold if you want to but I will tell you to beware!

When I started buying gold it was just over $400 an ounce now it's over $1000. Best investment I've ever made!

When I started buying gold it was just over $400 an ounce now it's over $1000. Best investment I've ever made!

Yep. That was a great investment. However, buying it today wouldn't be that smart of an investment. I agree. You were wise at the time.

Yep. That was a great investment. However, buying it today wouldn't be that smart of an investment. I agree. You were wise at the time.

I agree I wouldn't buy it at todays prices.

Every single one of the radio talk shows are pushing gold. Beck, Hannity, Limbaugh, John and Ken, etc. This is very important that Ed Schultz be singled out for what they are all advertising and have been for the last few months. Big news indeed. :eek:

Wow... You don't get why Complaining about Obama's Policies and then Pimping Gold with that Complaint in an Ad is Specifically Entertaining when a Liberal Bammy Buttboy is doing it?...

peace...

I agree I wouldn't buy it at todays prices.

Ah HELL NO!...

If the Late 70's Early 80's Recessionary Cycle is Repeating itself, and I Believe in a LOT of ways it is, and it's Generational as I have Illustrated in another Thread, Gold is going to Probably Dump to 500ish and Sit there for YEARS...

Buying Gold right now is Terrible Gamble.

peace...

Hannity pimps Chevy's while bitching about automaker bailouts. For radio hosts, it's all about turning a buck. Virtually every political radio talker pimp's gold.

Go ahead and Quote me Defending or even Quoting Hannity.

peace...

Damn, but you're touchy. Don't get your mullet in a bun mal. Where did I even imply you were defending or quouting Hannity? The point is that Schultz is the flipside of Hannity politically and partisanwise, yet they both pimp for something that runs counter to their ideology. You should find both entertaining.

Go ahead and Quote me Defending or even Quoting Hannity.

peace...

Damn, but you're touchy. Don't get your mullet in a bun mal. Where did I even imply you were defending or quouting Hannity? The point is that Schultz is the flipside of Hannity politically and partisanwise, yet they both pimp for something that runs counter to their ideology. You should find both entertaining.

Are you saying selling gold would run counter to Hannity's ideology? If that's what your're saying then explain how so.

Forum List

Back