Thom Hartmann said "Untimely Death"...

–adjective
1. not timely; not occurring at a suitable time or season; ill-timed or inopportune: An untimely downpour stopped the game.

2. happening too soon or too early; premature: his untimely demise.

–adjective
1. not timely; not occurring at a suitable time or season; ill-timed or inopportune: An untimely downpour stopped the game.

2. happening too soon or too early; premature: his untimely demise.

Not really where I was going with this... But Thanks for using Dictionary.com! :clap2:

I forgot how to Spelt it! :lol:

:)

peace...

Thom Hartmann said "Untimely Death"...

Made be ponder... What's a "Timely Death"?

Any Ideas?

peace...

According to ihopehefails, Ted Kennedy's death was the timliest of all time.

In the Political Sense, it was Timely... Depending on your Perspective.

Celebrating it is Simply Disgusting.

peace...

and by "celebrate" you of course mean outwardly. since we both know that at least a small part of you was delighted.

peace...

;)

According to ihopehefails, Ted Kennedy's death was the timliest of all time.

In the Political Sense, it was Timely... Depending on your Perspective.

Celebrating it is Simply Disgusting.

peace...

and by "celebrate" you of course mean outwardly. since we both know that at least a small part of you was delighted.

peace...

;)

No... I do not Delight in it. I was as Critical of the Right going after Tedward's Corpse after his Death as I was the Left doing it to Oral Roberts... Among others.

Thanks for Asking!

peace...

Timely Death:
Could that be Edward G. Robinson's last moments on the couch watching a giant flat screen TV of fields of flowers undulating in the soft breezes with soft music and at the last moment, an absolutley 10 plus babe walks slowly in front of the screen in a thong, his eyes bulge, he sits up and gasps,then expires. Would THAT be a "Timely Death" :eek:

Forum List

Back