Ecuador to grant Assange asylum

Well essentially the whole point of this is Assange refusing to go to court, and wanting special status above the law i.e. unlike the rest of us he doesn't have to go to court if he gets accused of a crime.

He's not avoiding court because he hasn't been charged with a crime anywhere in the world.

Well essentially the whole point of this is Assange refusing to go to court, and wanting special status above the law i.e. unlike the rest of us he doesn't have to go to court if he gets accused of a crime.

You know that isn't true....
If I was him I would have gone to court, not run away screaming the world was out to get him; despite the fact the Australian government was saying the complete opposite. :eusa_boohoo:

You know that isn't true....
If I was him I would have gone to court, not run away screaming the world was out to get him; despite the fact the Australian government was saying the complete opposite. :eusa_boohoo:

So you would have gone to court without having been charged with a crime?

Forum List

Back