Ecuador to grant Assange asylum

How about patriots? That's what I am and that's what he is IMO. The U.S. lied to us and 1 man with balls of steel decided to tell us the truth. That takes guts to stand up to the world's biggest war monger and war crimes criminal to tell the truth.

He does not have any balls whatsoever. Look how he sucks off Correa. Why does he not attack Correa's crimes? Hmmmmmm...

Actions speak louder than words. He's a commie lover. So he is very selective in which countries he attacks and which ones he adores regardless of their crimes. That's not a sign of courage. That's a sign of extreme left wing worship.

You are one of the blindest idiots I have ever seen.

Because that's the only country with the balls to give him asylum. Don't believe the SHIT you read in the MSM...it rots the brain.

You really are blind.

Human rights groups, which I have quoted, have stated that Ecuador is oppressive to journalists. That is NOT the MSM, dumbass.

You are willfully deluding yourself to avoid admitting to yourself that you fell in love with an extreme left wing idolator and serial rapist.

"Ecuador's justice system and record on free speech have been called into question by Human Rights Watch, Reporters Without Borders, the Committee to Protect Journalists, and Amnesty International."

REPORTERS WITHOUT BORDERS:

Guayaquil-based Radio Morena FM 98.1 has been off the air since 6 July following the confiscation of its broadcasting equipment in a major operation. Owned by opposition politician Luis Almeida, it is the 17th broadcast media to be forced to close in Ecuador since the start of the year.

Presidential attacks on journalists follow another radio station closure - Reporters Without Borders

After 59 years on the air, the Quito radio station La Pantera 960 AM was closed down and its equipment seized two days ago by the chief of police of Pichincha province, Fausto Velásquez, accompanied by 15 officials from his department and representatives of the public prosecutor’s office and the telecoms regulator Supertel.

The closure was officially in response to the station’s arrears in the payment of its licence fees. The same reason was also given in the cases of four of seven other media outlets closed down in the past fortnight. Representatives of the radio and television stations concerned believe, however, that the real reasons were political. This encroachment on the airwaves is a serious cause for concern.

The closure of Radio Cosmopolita was followed a day later by that of two more stations, RU Matriz Cadena Sur Ecuador 120 AM and K-Mil 89.5 FM, both based in El Oro province. The first was shut down for "lacking a licence to broadcast" and the second for "failing to comply with its licensing agreement". According to its own figures, Supertel has closed 14 media outlets since the start of the year.

“In the case of Radio Cosmopolita and the others, not all legal avenues have been explored and that arouses suspicions about the reasons for these steps against broadcasting organizations, which include not just the withdrawal of frequency rights but also the seizure of equipment,” Reporters Without Borders said.

Six radio broadcasters and two TV stations shut down in two weeks - Reporters Without Borders

COMMITTEE TO PROTECT JOURNALISTS:

51rntt.gif

Ecuador - Committee to Protect Journalists

Aw poor diamond dave suck at posting a reply so he just neg reps me. Ill return the favor butt lick...I am keeping track of everyone who neg reps me.

YOU ARE KIDDING ME...............

We agree on many things, but if you are going to be a pussy. I will neg you myself....

Something I seldom do..........But I can...try me.................

Go ahead. I don't give a shit. I will just neg you back when I get more of a rep count. Gotta make it hurt a little.:badgrin:

If Ecuador doesn't like journalists then why let Assange get asylum? Like I said shit doesn't add up to your conclusion.

If Ecuador doesn't like journalists then why let Assange get asylum? Like I said shit doesn't add up to your conclusion.

They granted him asylum because he is their kind of guy. He sucks Correa off. If you let Correa teabag your face, you're in. They will probably make him the Minister of Propaganda if they can ever get him back to the worker's paradise that is Ecuador.

Do you suppose they are letting Assange read all their diplomatic cables while he's hanging out in their embassy?

"Here. Post these on Wikileaks, Julian." NOT! :lol:

Last edited:

1. Because he is paying someone off
2. To piss off the US and other countries
3. Because they know he cant leak things about them, because the will dissapear his ass if
he tries it.
4. A combination of the above 3

He does not have any balls whatsoever. Look how he sucks off Correa. Why does he not attack Correa's crimes? Hmmmmmm...

Actions speak louder than words. He's a commie lover. So he is very selective in which countries he attacks and which ones he adores regardless of their crimes. That's not a sign of courage. That's a sign of extreme left wing worship.

You are one of the blindest idiots I have ever seen.

Because that's the only country with the balls to give him asylum. Don't believe the SHIT you read in the MSM...it rots the brain.

You really are blind.

Human rights groups, which I have quoted, have stated that Ecuador is oppressive to journalists. That is NOT the MSM, dumbass.

You are willfully deluding yourself to avoid admitting to yourself that you fell in love with an extreme left wing idolator and serial rapist.

Nobody thinks Ecuador is some bastion of human rights or freedom of speech or press, but the simple fact is that they're offering to protect Assange from the U.S. You know, the land of the free and the home of the brave? The country who supposedly believes in free speech and press. Why is Ecuador doing this? Because they don't like the U.S. Nobody believes they're doing it for altruistic reasons, but what does it matter? Why shouldn't Assange take help when it's offered if it's going to keep him out of a hole in the United States just like what happened with Bradley Manning?

Also, WikiLeaks leaked things on Ecuador too. So trying to say that Assange is somehow biased in their favor is dishonest. Almost as dishonest as calling him a serial rapist when he hasn't been charged with any crime anywhere in the world.

Talk about being deluded.

They granted him asylum because he is their kind of guy. He sucks Correa off. If you let Correa teabag your face, you're in. They will probably make him the Minister of Propaganda if they can ever get him back to the worker's paradise that is Ecuador.

Do you suppose they are letting Assange read all their diplomatic cables while he's hanging out in their embassy?

"Here. Post these on Wikileaks, Julian." NOT! :lol:

Ecuador hasn't committed war crimes,They are also one of the nations that the CIA has used actions to murder a leader in. I applaud Ecuador for this action.

1. Because he is paying someone off
2. To piss off the US and other countries
3. Because they know he cant leak things about them, because the will dissapear his ass if
he tries it.
4. A combination of the above 3

Well essentially the whole point of this is Assange refusing to go to court, and wanting special status above the law i.e. unlike the rest of us he doesn't have to go to court if he gets accused of a crime.

Charges are trumped up. No reason to go to court so the Swedes can just ship him to the U.S. where his plane just happens to crash.

Well essentially the whole point of this is Assange refusing to go to court, and wanting special status above the law i.e. unlike the rest of us he doesn't have to go to court if he gets accused of a crime.

The Swedes keep saying that all they want to do is "interview" Assange. I think the embassy, as a neutral party, could provide a room for that purpose. The Swedes intrangisense on this matter, and the Brits complicity, exopses the official version of events for the pack of lies that it is.

REPORTERS WITHOUT BORDERS:

Guayaquil-based Radio Morena FM 98.1 has been off the air since 6 July following the confiscation of its broadcasting equipment in a major operation. Owned by opposition politician Luis Almeida, it is the 17th broadcast media to be forced to close in Ecuador since the start of the year.

Presidential attacks on journalists follow another radio station closure - Reporters Without Borders

After 59 years on the air, the Quito radio station La Pantera 960 AM was closed down and its equipment seized two days ago by the chief of police of Pichincha province, Fausto Velásquez, accompanied by 15 officials from his department and representatives of the public prosecutor’s office and the telecoms regulator Supertel.

The closure was officially in response to the station’s arrears in the payment of its licence fees. The same reason was also given in the cases of four of seven other media outlets closed down in the past fortnight. Representatives of the radio and television stations concerned believe, however, that the real reasons were political. This encroachment on the airwaves is a serious cause for concern.

The closure of Radio Cosmopolita was followed a day later by that of two more stations, RU Matriz Cadena Sur Ecuador 120 AM and K-Mil 89.5 FM, both based in El Oro province. The first was shut down for "lacking a licence to broadcast" and the second for "failing to comply with its licensing agreement". According to its own figures, Supertel has closed 14 media outlets since the start of the year.

“In the case of Radio Cosmopolita and the others, not all legal avenues have been explored and that arouses suspicions about the reasons for these steps against broadcasting organizations, which include not just the withdrawal of frequency rights but also the seizure of equipment,” Reporters Without Borders said.

Six radio broadcasters and two TV stations shut down in two weeks - Reporters Without Borders

Still better than the Kangaroo Court he'd get in the USA..

And you like fucking donkeys, right?

Forum List

Back