economy. vs. environment

Seems like economists an business men don't want to touch this question. Will our economy collapse as a result of mass production an mass rape of the earth?? They jus want to talk facts an figures in relationship to what they learned in college. Not in relationship to their soul as well as the earth's soul?

You want an economist to answer an economic question without facts? Now that is just funny. Thats like asking a a spiritual guru to explain God but without all that faith and spirit stuff...

Too many people. Either everyone needs to live dirt poor, or 90% of you need to go. Failure to comply will result in human extinction. Nature has automatic ways of dealing with just about every problem. Humans have become a problem. I recommend culling the herd, keeping the best of the best. I suggest starting as soon as possible.

Can the economy and earth coexist?? Talk amongst your selves

Lazy slug.

NON-POSTs like this ought to be closed.

I find your comment strange. I asked for opinions,whether you feel our current economic model can coexist with the environment . ??? I guess you have no opinion. You seem to be so lazy that you can not even say yes or no as to whether it can coexist.

Too many people. Either everyone needs to live dirt poor, or 90% of you need to go. Failure to comply will result in human extinction. Nature has automatic ways of dealing with just about every problem. Humans have become a problem. I recommend culling the herd, keeping the best of the best. I suggest starting as soon as possible.

So who stays an who goes?

our earth is an economic "super-asset", e.g.

• how much is the air you breath worth ?
  • how much is the water you drink worth ?
  • how much would terra-forming our moon, mars, or exo-planets cost ?
  • how much would re-terra-forming our earth cost ?
our economy has not assessed the FMV of earth; and, meanwhile, assumes zero value, i.e. "imposes a de facto Maximum Price Ceiling"; "plundering" earth funds our deeply distorted economy, today, at the expense, of tomorrow

So who stays an who goes?

We leave that up to the individual. Survival of the finest of the fittest and smartest. Life is going to be pretty tough after this current society implodes when all this parasitic debt finally implodes. This is actually good for the species though, everyone should be able to understand that. Culling the herd, remove the bad and rotten apples from the barrel before they rot and spoil everything. Evolution. Welcome it.

They can exist. Republicans prefer a cesspool. Not sure why.

I see the specter of Malthus has entered the thread.

Forum List

Back