Economy added 295,000 jobs and unemployment rate drops

Austin Goolsby said today 2015 GDP will be under 2%...according to John Batchelor show!.... That's HORRIBLE for the economy!

The John Batchelor show is just about the most informative and interesting show there is is! Good for you!

Huge Hewitt is on at the same time, and I go back and forth seeing who has the most interesting and informative topic for the quarter hour.... GOOD RADIO!

I guess EdTheLiar can't find that ONE Republican bill that has been signed into law.... it's a wonder he continues to embarrass himself!...But NPD is spreading to these CommiecRATS!

I'm not familiar with Huge Hewitt. Is he nationally syndicated?

Austin Goolsby said today 2015 GDP will be under 2%...according to John Batchelor show!.... That's HORRIBLE for the economy!

The John Batchelor show is just about the most informative and interesting show there is is! Good for you!

Huge Hewitt is on at the same time, and I go back and forth seeing who has the most interesting and informative topic for the quarter hour.... GOOD RADIO!

I guess EdTheLiar can't find that ONE Republican bill that has been signed into law.... it's a wonder he continues to embarrass himself!...But NPD is spreading to these CommiecRATS!

I'm not familiar with Huge Hewitt. Is he nationally syndicated?
Hugh Hewitt homepage and radio show....

The Hugh Hewitt Show - Opinion and Information with a Unique Twist

Thank you GOP Congress!
"appears to coincide with the biggest political change of the Obama Administration’s long tenure in Washington: the expectation of a new Republican Congress.”
- Mitch McConnell

Can you name a Republican bill that has been signed it being by the Obomanation.... I will NOT hold my breath, you lumbering Neanderthal!
I'm simply hitting the wing-nuts with their same claim when the Dems took over Congress in 2007. The Right could give no bill that got past a GOP filibuster and passed over a Bush veto, but still claimed everything bad that happened after Jan 2007 belonged to the Dem Congress.

Funny how Right-wing Dogma becomes the babbling of a "lumbering Neanderthal" when turned against them. :rofl::lmao:

Adnittedly, it will takes years to recover from the hole Bush left us. The near Depression he created will take years to overcome.

Now the GOP is asking if they can Do IT AGAIN!

Thank you GOP Congress!
"appears to coincide with the biggest political change of the Obama Administration’s long tenure in Washington: the expectation of a new Republican Congress.”
- Mitch McConnell

Can you name a Republican bill that has been signed it being by the Obomanation.... I will NOT hold my breath, you lumbering Neanderthal!
I'm simply hitting the wing-nuts with their same claim when the Dems took over Congress in 2007. The Right could give no bill that got past a GOP filibuster and passed over a Bush veto, but still claimed everything bad that happened after Jan 2007 belonged to the Dem Congress.

Funny how Right-wing Dogma becomes the babbling of a "lumbering Neanderthal" when turned against them. :rofl::lmao:

Thanks for admitting YOU LIED! You are too fucking stupid to even argue with....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Thank you GOP Congress!
- Mitch McConnell

Thanks for admitting YOU LIED! You are too fucking stupid to even argue with....:ahole-1::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Thank you for admitting Right-wing "logic" is nothing but a "LIE."

Thank you GOP Congress!
- Mitch McConnell

Thank you for admitting Right-wing "logic" is nothing but a "LIE."

I LOVE the way EdTheLiar twists things so you have to laugh at his NPD! Go EddyBoy, you are getting to be entertaining!

How is median family income doing?

On the way up since 2011. Isn't it wonderful, Eddie?
Less than 100 dollars on average, so it is flat and down over 8% from the recession, nothing to brag about you economic illiterate.

U.S. real (inflation adjusted) median household income was $51,939 in 2013 versus $51,759 in 2012, statistically unchanged. The 2011 level was $51,842 and the 2010 level was $52,646.
http://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2014/demo/p60-249.pdf

Is it on the way up, bitch?
LOL, you snarky faggot.

Tell us more about this unprecedented 97 dollar rise in real median income over 3 years :lol:

Is it on the way up? Is that better than going down? You piece of shit weirdo.
Go ahead, campaign on how great the economy is. Real median household Income is down 8% since 2008, but hey, it has increased 97 dollars in three years!

You are a piece of shit liberal whore that doesn't care about working people or how their living standard is in decline, you just care about your shit brown president because he has a D next to his name.

Poor 'Conservatives'. Unemployment down to 5.5%, market hovering around 18,000, and the US leading the rest of the world out of the economic doldrums. In the meantime, renewable energy is now on parity with, or cheaper than, dirty coal. Another bet won by our President. The GOP just ended up with egg all over their face on the threat of a DHS shutdown in the face of the security threats to this nation. And this new Congress has yet to do anything at all constructive. My goodness, is the GOP trying to make our President look like a political genius?

Good news Unemployment at lowest in 7 years - Mar. 6 2015

Good News! Hopefully for everyone, this is good news.

They weren't as happy when Obama was doing it as they are now huh?

Job creation smashes expectations, unemployment rate falls to 49-year low

Just look at the liberal media's headlines now that Trump's in office

Job creation smashes expectations, unemployment rate falls to 49-year low

The economy added 263,000 non-farm payrolls for the month

The unemployment rate fell to 3.6% for the month, the lowest level since December 1969.

Republicans would be asking what the "real" unemployment rate was if Hillary was president.

Meanwhile, the labor force participation rate fell slightly from the month prior to 62.8%

Oh the Republicans would have focused in on that fact if Hillary were president.

Average hourly earnings rose 0.2% month-over-month and 3.2% year-over-year, the same paces seen in March. Consensus economists had anticipated hourly wages to increase 0.3% on a monthly basis and 3.3% on an annual basis.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics report comes on the heels of mixed employment data from other closely watched labor market indicators. ADP/Moody’s reported earlier this week that private payrolls increased by 275,000 in April, or nearly 100,000 positions more than expected.

Meanwhile, the labor force participation rate fell slightly from the month prior to 62.8%
Yeah, because the not in labor force INCREASED by neatly 900,000. That's right almost 1 MILLION dropped out of the labor force, and you remember what they said every time the not in labor force increased under Obama. We now have 96,596,000 not working but eating.

October 15, 2013
RUSH: We've got a lot of people -- look, 90 million Americans -- I love to put it this way 'cause I think it's the proper perspective. Ninety million Americans are not working, Donna, but they're eating. What does that mean? That's over 10 New York Cities that are not working. But they're eating, which means somebody's buying their sustenance, and that somebody is somebody else, is the government. They are eating.

A longtime skeptic of the official jobs figures, Trump claimed the "real number" is 96 million people without jobs, which would correspond to an unemployment rate of 37.8 percent out of potential workforce of 255 million (everyone age 16 and up).

Poor 'Conservatives'. Unemployment down to 5.5%, market hovering around 18,000, and the US leading the rest of the world out of the economic doldrums. In the meantime, renewable energy is now on parity with, or cheaper than, dirty coal. Another bet won by our President. The GOP just ended up with egg all over their face on the threat of a DHS shutdown in the face of the security threats to this nation. And this new Congress has yet to do anything at all constructive. My goodness, is the GOP trying to make our President look like a political genius?

"5.5%". Lol !!! Let's see a Dim president get it to 3.6% :clap2:

Forum List

Back