Econ 101 for Obamites

tap4154

VIP Member
Dec 8, 2012
Surf City USA
Obamites foolishly focus on increasing tax rates to increase federal revenue, but IF they'd spend a couple seconds studying the data, they'd know that revenue remains basically the same no matter what the tax rates are.

MarginalTaxRatevsRevenueGDP.jpg

However, when tax rates are higher, there is less employment, and more folks drawing entitlements.

6a00d8341cd0c953ef0133ee6520af970b-800wi

It's all there, but they just refuse to face facts, and repeat the same mistakes over and over and over.

You're dealing with stupid people who believe that the federal government IS the US economy

Obamites foolishly focus on increasing tax rates to increase federal revenue, but IF they'd spend a couple seconds studying the data, they'd know that revenue remains basically the same no matter what the tax rates are.

Screw historical facts. Laws should be about what FEELS right...:eusa_shhh:

You're dealing with stupid people who believe that the federal government IS the US economy

Yes, I realize that. Their World begins and ends with a Centralized federal gov't Those of us in the private sector who earn our living, non-union, are the enemy, only to be demonized and taxed to death to pay for their entitlements and cushy public sector union jobs and FAT pensions.

Yes, I realize that. Their World begins and ends with a Centralized federal gov't Those of us in the private sector who earn our living, non-union, are the enemy, only to be demonized and taxed to death to pay for their entitlements and cushy public sector union jobs and FAT pensions.

So, it appears, you are envious of others and have a poor paying job with few benefits. Rather than being personally responsible and getting an education or training which would improve your lot in life you would rather bring everyone else down to your level.

That in a nutshell is today's Reagan Republican.

So, it appears, you are envious of others and have a poor paying job with few benefits. Rather than being personally responsible and getting an education or training which would improve your lot in life you would rather bring everyone else down to your level.

^ Exhibit A.

Believes the government IS the economy

The idiots here have never taken Economics even in high school, so this is like Chinese to them.

They are reliant on the media and their leaders telling them how things work and what is going to happen based on their lies. Take money from people that create jobs doesn't harm job creation because they are told that and they believe it.

Nancy Pelosi claims welfare simulates the economy.....this is the fucking idiots we're dealing with here. She thinks taking $10 from you, then giving $8 of that money to someone else has stimulated the economy.

No, not envious at all. I've been self-employed for over 30 years and do very well by my own skills, wit, and reputation. I also know many folks who work in the public sector who have basically zero skills, yet make huge salaries for very little production. And on the other end, a nephew of mine who is sharp as a tack was working in the private sector as an automotive engineer, doing very well, but his wife talked him into moving and he ended up taking a job at the AQMD. He hates it, as he can do his work for the day in a half hour, then everyone just plays computer games or works out in the gym. He far preferred the daily challenges he had in the private sector. He's paid to play and watch the clock, like many public sector jobs.

Really this defines what's wrong with public unions and jobs: They've been so dumbed-down, and have so many work rules and benes, FAR out of line with the private sector. It's draining this nation and all the cities and states dry.

However, when tax rates are higher, there is less employment, and more folks drawing entitlements.

It's all there, but they just refuse to face facts, and repeat the same mistakes over and over and over.

What are Obamites?

The idiots here have never taken Economics even in high school, so this is like Chinese to them.

They are reliant on the media and their leaders telling them how things work and what is going to happen based on their lies. Take money from people that create jobs doesn't harm job creation because they are told that and they believe it.

Nancy Pelosi claims welfare simulates the economy.....this is the fucking idiots we're dealing with here. She thinks taking $10 from you, then giving $8 of that money to someone else has stimulated the economy.

Basically..you have no idea what you are talking about.

You can't last in a thread without personally insulting people when your opinion gets challenged.

Not many of your ilk can.

The OP starts with an insult.

What are Obamites?

Mindless Obama sheeple like you.

life-of-julia_620x350.jpg

What are Obamites?

Mindless Obama sheeple like you.

life-of-julia_620x350.jpg

Folks..you can't make this stuff up.

:lol:

No, not envious at all. I've been self-employed for over 30 years and do very well by my own skills, wit, and reputation. I also know many folks who work in the public sector who have basically zero skills, yet make huge salaries for very little production. And on the other end, a nephew of mine who is sharp as a tack was working in the private sector as an automotive engineer, doing very well, but his wife talked him into moving and he ended up taking a job at the AQMD. He hates it, as he can do his work for the day in a half hour, then everyone just plays computer games or works out in the gym. He far preferred the daily challenges he had in the private sector. He's paid to play and watch the clock, like many public sector jobs.

Really this defines what's wrong with public unions and jobs: They've been so dumbed-down, and have so many work rules and benes, FAR out of line with the private sector. It's draining this nation and all the cities and states dry.

Sure you are.

:eusa_shhh:

The government is part of the American economy, and has been almost as soon as the ink dried on the Constitution. In fact, in most econ 101 textbooks there is usually a chapter on government's role in the American economy, maybe even redistribution of wealth?

obama is getting his financial advice from someone who already screwed up the French economy sending the wealthy of France out of the country, largely benefitting Russia!

Forum List

Back