Econ 101 for Obamites

Asswipe....my BA in Economics and my MBA say you are full of shit.

Tell us idiot...how welfare grows the economy.:badgrin:

The idiots here have never taken Economics even in high school, so this is like Chinese to them.

They are reliant on the media and their leaders telling them how things work and what is going to happen based on their lies. Take money from people that create jobs doesn't harm job creation because they are told that and they believe it.

Nancy Pelosi claims welfare simulates the economy.....this is the fucking idiots we're dealing with here. She thinks taking $10 from you, then giving $8 of that money to someone else has stimulated the economy.

Basically..you have no idea what you are talking about.

You can't last in a thread without personally insulting people when your opinion gets challenged.

Not many of your ilk can.

The OP starts with an insult.

Obamaroids

You should get that treated.

0030573286810_180X1801_zpsdc14ec8a.jpg

:thup:

Oh, the irony.

The idiots here have never taken Economics even in high school, so this is like Chinese to them.

They are reliant on the media and their leaders telling them how things work and what is going to happen based on their lies. Take money from people that create jobs doesn't harm job creation because they are told that and they believe it.

Nancy Pelosi claims welfare simulates the economy.....this is the fucking idiots we're dealing with here. She thinks taking $10 from you, then giving $8 of that money to someone else has stimulated the economy.

You can't last in a thread without personally insulting people when your opinion gets challenged.

Post it.

Asshole.

Obamites foolishly focus on increasing tax rates to increase federal revenue, but IF they'd spend a couple seconds studying the data, they'd know that revenue remains basically the same no matter what the tax rates are.
MarginalTaxRatevsRevenueGDP.jpg

However, when tax rates are higher, there is less employment, and more folks drawing entitlements.

6a00d8341cd0c953ef0133ee6520af970b-800wi

It's all there, but they just refuse to face facts, and repeat the same mistakes over and over and over.

Do you really believe the highlighted above?

Can you prove to us that revenues would remain the same if tax rates were lowered to zero?

Post what?

Oh, you want me to pull my degrees out of their frames then copy them for you.......:badgrin:

Uh asswipe, I would never expose my name on the internet.

Go to hell you stupid shit, this tactic of claiming we lie because we won't stoop to your dumbfuck level is for 1st graders. You aren't in charge here and don't get to tell us what to do with our private information.....burn in hell.

Your simple task for your inferior mind is to prove welfare stimulates the economy better than taxpayers spending their own money....

Post it.

Asshole.

Post what?

Oh, you want me to pull my degrees out of their frames then copy them for you.......:badgrin:

Uh asswipe, I would never expose my name on the internet.

Go to hell you stupid shit, this tactic of claiming we lie because we won't stoop to your dumbfuck level is for 1st graders. You aren't in charge here and don't get to tell us what to do with our private information.....burn in hell.

Your simple task for your inferior mind is to prove welfare stimulates the economy better than taxpayers spending their own money....

Post it.

Asshole.

Then you are a liar.

Cheers.

Asshole.

Obamites foolishly focus on increasing tax rates to increase federal revenue, but IF they'd spend a couple seconds studying the data, they'd know that revenue remains basically the same no matter what the tax rates are.

However, when tax rates are higher, there is less employment, and more folks drawing entitlements.

It's all there, but they just refuse to face facts, and repeat the same mistakes over and over and over.

What are Obamites?

I'm guessing people who love and worship Obama.
Sort of like a cult thing....

And we have those lovable lefties on the board here calling right wingers repugs.
I see that one from time to time. :D

What is it that raising taxes on the rich is supposed to accomplish?

They haven't been raised.

They've been cut..a great deal..since the 1980s.

What happened?

Bailouts.
Debt.
Deficits.
Wage stagnation.

It really hasn't worked out to well.

Time to go back to 1950s rates.

Just sayin'.

What are Obamites?

I'm guessing people who love and worship Obama.
Sort of like a cult thing....

And we have those lovable lefties on the board here calling right wingers repugs.
I see that one from time to time. :D

Worship is a religious thing.

I'm an atheist.

And I don't "love" people I don't know.

So at least in my case..it doesn't apply.

Yep, that is the argument of a pile of shit.

Since someone won't post their banking account numbers....they aren't rich.

Since someone won't post their degrees with their names on them....they don't have degrees.

Hell, you can claim anything about us to make your pathetic existence feel worthy for you to not cut your own head off tonight with a chainsaw.....too bad.

I noticed you can't tell us about welfare stimulating the economy.....like Rush said, let's all go on welfare if that is true.

Then you are a liar.

Cheers.

Asshole.

Last edited:

What happened?

Bailouts.
Debt.
Deficits.
Wage stagnation.

Just sayin'.

All caused by spending far more than receiving.

You are correct. It isn't working out to well.

What happened?

Bailouts.
Debt.
Deficits.
Wage stagnation.

Just sayin'.

What will that accomplish? That's what I asked in the first place

Do you really believe the highlighted above?

Can you prove to us that revenues would remain the same if tax rates were lowered to zero?

Typical of an Obamite to post an inane question/deflection instead of addressing the facts.

Yes, I do believe the charts because they are fact.

OF COURSE you have to have tax rates in a certain range to keep revenue coming in DUH...

I truly believe that folks who gravitate to liberalism are brain-damaged and/or drug-addled.

Plenty of evidence on this forum and MANY others of it.

He insults and states something. If he's told he's wrong, instead of challenging the contention, he mentally masturbates with his degrees apparently thinking that makes everything he said correct.

I called out this fallacious reasoning in another thread and his response was to go back in my post history to find some way to personally attack me rather than challenge what I said.

Personally, I'm starting to think he's a troll. He rarely posts much of anything except insults and diverts the topic whenever he can.

http://neighborhoodeffects.mercatus.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/MarginalTaxRatevsRevenueGDP.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://businomics.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341cd0c953ef0133ee6520af970b-800wi/IMG]

It's all there, but they just refuse to face facts, and repeat the same mistakes over and over and over.[/quote]

Info from
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercatus_Center#Stated_mission]Mercatus Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

[URL="http://mercatus.org/content/about"]The Mercatus Center[/URL] at George Mason University is the world’s premier university source for market-oriented ideas .. American market-oriented research, education, and outreach [COLOR="Red"]think tank affiliated with the Koch family.[/COLOR]

Board members include Nobel Laureate Vernon L. Smith, f[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Meese#Reagan_administration"]ormer U.S. Attorney General Edwin Meese[/URL], businessman Charles G. Koch, and Rich Fink.

[quote]Near the end of Reagan's presidency, Meese's involvement in the Iran-Contra affair as a "counselor" and "friend" to Reagan was scrutinized by the Independent Counsel for Iran/Contra Matters, which stated in its official report that [COLOR="Red"]Meese's knowledge of the 1985 HAWK transaction "raised serious legal questions."[/COLOR][16][/quote]

obamites foolishly focus on increasing tax rates to increase federal revenue, but if they'd spend a couple seconds studying the data, they'd know that revenue remains basically the same no matter what the tax rates are.

http://neighborhoodeffects.mercatus.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/marginaltaxratevsrevenuegdp.jpg/img]

however, when tax rates are higher, there is less employment, and more folks drawing entitlements.

[img]http://businomics.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341cd0c953ef0133ee6520af970b-800wi/img]

it's all there, but they just refuse to face facts, and repeat the same mistakes over and over and over.[/quote]

info from
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/mercatus_center#stated_mission]mercatus center - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

[url="http://mercatus.org/content/about"]the mercatus center[/url] at george mason university is the world’s premier university source for market-oriented ideas .. American market-oriented research, education, and outreach [color="red"]think tank affiliated with the koch family.[/color]

board members include nobel laureate vernon l. Smith, f[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/edwin_meese#reagan_administration"]ormer u.s. Attorney general edwin meese[/url], businessman charles g. Koch, and rich fink.

[quote]near the end of reagan's presidency, meese's involvement in the iran-contra affair as a "counselor" and "friend" to reagan was scrutinized by the independent counsel for iran/contra matters, which stated in its official report that [color="red"]meese's knowledge of the 1985 hawk transaction "raised serious legal questions."[/color][16][/quote][/quote]

[size="7"][b]Koch brothers!!!!!!!

Ed Meese!!!!!!

Successful business men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run for your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b][/size]

[SIZE="7"][B]Jump into Barack's lap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He never ran a business or even worked in the private sector, like us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B][/SIZE]

Ok shithead....do you want to play????

Come on tell us how raising taxes helps the economy.

Tell us how welfare stimulates the economy....better than taxpayers spending their own money.

Yourt silence will prove you are full of shit. You see, I don't have a MD so I don't go argue with doctors on medical procedures, so you being a loser with no college degrees shouldn't argue with me on business and economics, or really anything in general.

He insults and states something. If he's told he's wrong, instead of challenging the contention, he mentally masturbates with his degrees apparently thinking that makes everything he said correct.

I called out this fallacious reasoning in another thread and his response was to go back in my post history to find some way to personally attack me rather than challenge what I said.

Personally, I'm starting to think he's a troll. He rarely posts much of anything except insults and diverts the topic whenever he can.

Last edited:
Market-oriented research. This means they have an outcome they desire and THEN they sift through the facts to support a preordained conclusion.

To hell with supply side nonsense.

A demand-side cut rests on the Keynesian theory that public consumption spurs economic activity. Government puts money in people's hands, as a temporary measure, so that they'll spend it. A supply-side cut sees business investment as the key to growth. Government gives money to businesses and wealthy individuals to invest, ultimately benefiting all Americans. Back in the early 1960s, tax cutting was as contentious as it is today, but it was liberal demand-siders who were calling for the cuts and generating the controversy.
Ryan on Kennedy (and Reagan) (Oh: and the One He Didn

http://neighborhoodeffects.mercatus.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/MarginalTaxRatevsRevenueGDP.jpg/IMG]

[IMG]http://businomics.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341cd0c953ef0133ee6520af970b-800wi/IMG]

It's all there, but they just refuse to face facts, and repeat the same mistakes over and over and over.[/quote]

Info from
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercatus_Center#Stated_mission]Mercatus Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

[URL="http://mercatus.org/content/about"]The Mercatus Center[/URL] at George Mason University is the world’s premier university source for market-oriented ideas .. American market-oriented research, education, and outreach [COLOR="Red"]think tank affiliated with the Koch family.[/COLOR]

Board members include Nobel Laureate Vernon L. Smith, f[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Meese#Reagan_administration"]ormer U.S. Attorney General Edwin Meese[/URL], businessman Charles G. Koch, and Rich Fink.

[quote]Near the end of Reagan's presidency, Meese's involvement in the Iran-Contra affair as a "counselor" and "friend" to Reagan was scrutinized by the Independent Counsel for Iran/Contra Matters, which stated in its official report that [COLOR="Red"]Meese's knowledge of the 1985 HAWK transaction "raised serious legal questions."[/COLOR][16][/quote][/QUOTE]

When people have a publicly stated agenda...why do right wingers attack people for pointing out the agenda?

How very odd :doubt:

Forum List

Back