Ecology and Racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next, why should you be concerned "if" the population of Whites is declining? Well for one, because Whites are the best kinds of people. If you don't believe that, somebody around here started a thread called, "Is the White species superior?" I suggest you look it up and read it. You don't want there to be fewer of what is better. Also, if the number of Whites was to decline, it might not be so bad if they weren't being replaced with non-whites.

But all that aside, you are asking the wrong question. It isn't if the number of Whites was to decline, how bad would it be. The question you should be asking yourself is that if the population of non-whites was rising, which it is, why is that a bad thing.

I guess that settles that. Bigot.

Next, why should you be concerned "if" the population of Whites is declining? Well for one, because Whites are the best kinds of people. If you don't believe that, somebody around here started a thread called, "Is the White species superior?" I suggest you look it up and read it. You don't want there to be fewer of what is better. Also, if the number of Whites was to decline, it might not be so bad if they weren't being replaced with non-whites.

But all that aside, you are asking the wrong question. It isn't if the number of Whites was to decline, how bad would it be. The question you should be asking yourself is that if the population of non-whites was rising, which it is, why is that a bad thing.

You say "bigot," as in "racist," like it was a bad thing. But throwing the word out there doesn't "settle" anything. Do you want to settle it? Or are you chicken. Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! (chicken sounds) Look up the thread, "Is the White species superior?" Read it. Then leave a reply about anything in that thread that you disagree with. After that, post another reply here and let me know you did so. I will go to that thread too and take up the challenge that the person who wrote it can't do anymore and reply to you.

You say "bigot," as in "racist," like it was a bad thing. But throwing the word out there doesn't "settle" anything. Do you want to settle it? Or are you chicken. Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! (chicken sounds) Look up the thread, "Is the White species superior?" Read it. Then leave a reply about anything in that thread that you disagree with. After that, post another reply here and let me know you did so. I will go to that thread too and take up the challenge that the person who wrote it can't do anymore and reply to you.

:lol:
The loser has to beg people to look at his loser troll thread because everyone is ignoring it. Pathetic.

You say "bigot," as in "racist," like it was a bad thing.

I do

But throwing the word out there doesn't "settle" anything.

It's to inform you that the question in my mind as to whether or not you're a bigot has been settled. Yes, you are a racist bigot. And wrong

Do you want to settle it?

No need, it's settled.

Or are you chicken. Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! (chicken sounds)

"(chicken sounds)"?!?!?!? Did you actually think anyone out here would not know that "Bawk! Bawk! Bawk!" was supposed to be chicken sounds? That they needed to be told so in an aside? Wow... I can see where part of the problem lies.

Look up the thread, "Is the White species superior?"

No.

No.

Then leave a reply about anything in that thread that you disagree with.

I 'm pretty certain that my conclusion that you're a racist bigot tells both of us everything we need to know.

After that, post another reply here and let me know you did so.

No.

I will go to that thread too and take up the challenge that the person who wrote it can't do anymore and reply to you.

Do whatever you like bigot. Just know you will be doing it by yourself.

You say "bigot," as in "racist," like it was a bad thing.

I do

But throwing the word out there doesn't "settle" anything.

It's to inform you that the question in my mind as to whether or not you're a bigot has been settled. Yes, you are a racist bigot. And wrong

Do you want to settle it?

No need, it's settled.

Or are you chicken. Bawk! Bawk! Bawk! (chicken sounds)

"(chicken sounds)"?!?!?!? Did you actually think anyone out here would not know that "Bawk! Bawk! Bawk!" was supposed to be chicken sounds? That they needed to be told so in an aside? Wow... I can see where part of the problem lies.

Look up the thread, "Is the White species superior?"

No.

No.

Then leave a reply about anything in that thread that you disagree with.

I 'm pretty certain that my conclusion that you're a racist bigot tells both of us everything we need to know.

After that, post another reply here and let me know you did so.

No.

I will go to that thread too and take up the challenge that the person who wrote it can't do anymore and reply to you.

Do whatever you like bigot. Just know you will be doing it by yourself.

Well as the old saying goes, "If the mountain won't come to mohammed..." I copied the thread, "Is the White species superior?" just for you. "If" you are White, read it and tell me how "bad" it is to be "racist." If you dare. Also, it is far better to be right and alone than it is to be wrong and popular.
Is the White species superior, new downlload.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back