Echo...for you

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
NFL.com news: Playing mistake-free at the heart of Brady's tear

t_brady_101212_wide.jpg

Tom Brady is on a run. Like, a Hall of Fame run. A Forrest Gump ping-pong run.

He's playing as good or better as any quarterback has ever played. Well, at least since 2007. That year boasts as maybe the greatest statistical season out of a quarterback ever, and that was from Brady, too.

If the Patriots' near-perfect season was his best, then this one is shaping up to be a close second. In its own way, Brady's 2010 campaign is completely unique to any other in NFL history.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon
I listen to people howl about how amazing Peyton Manning is all the time. I'd take Tom Brady over Peyton Manning any day. Peyton Manning wins awards. Tom Brady wins games.

I listen to people howl about how amazing Peyton Manning is all the time. I'd take Tom Brady over Peyton Manning any day. Peyton Manning wins awards. Tom Brady wins games.

But if Tom Brady wasn't there, would you take Manning or Rothlessburger?

Put Manning in New England and they would have been unbeatable the last 7 years! In the New England system it does not matter who QB's. Its the system not the player. Every QB that played in the system has excelled. Put Brady in Indy and they are a worse team.

Put Manning in New England and they would have been unbeatable the last 7 years! In the New England system it does not matter who QB's. Its the system not the player. Every QB that played in the system has excelled. Put Brady in Indy and they are a worse team.

Are you admitting that the New England Patriots are awesome and the Colts suck?

Sounds like it.

This thread is a class rep ho thread. I am ashamed of the OP. He has brought shame on himself with his blatant ho'ing of the Mighty EZ.... or 1k as her friends call her.

I wholeheartedly disagree. Peyton is a choke artist. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back