Echo and Maple - Romney/Whitman is a landslide victory in 2012

did he just say that Sarah Palin is an "economic genius"?

:rofl:

She is, you need to read her book,. She is conservative.

being able to get your PIN right 3 out of 4 times at thee ATM doesn't make you an economic genius, genius.

doesn't matter... the repubs aren't nominating mitt or whitman. neither is rightwingnut enough for the rightwingnuts....

and they didn't support mitt because he's a mormon

i suspect he'll still be a mormon in 2012.

Perhaps you EZ. But there's no denying the most vicious attacks had to do with her gender and sexuality. I could prob point out a zillion references on this board.

Michele Bachman would be a no-name today if she wasn't so pretty.

Because Republicans don't like batshit insane ugly women in their party, just the pretty ones.

Perhaps you EZ. But there's no denying the most vicious attacks had to do with her gender and sexuality. I could prob point out a zillion references on this board.

Michele Bachman would be a no-name today if she wasn't so pretty.

And so would who this thread is about dear. If Palin looked like Madeleine Albright,she would never have been asked to be McCain's running mate. I've seen more Con men on here saying they would love to f*ck Mrs. Palin than Lib men. Yet somehow it's always the "left" putting her down. Double Standards and all that.

You have to realize she's not fit to do anything politically for our country but maybe be a talk show hostess or work for Fox News. That would be a perfect fit for her imo.

Romney was born in Detroit, Michigan, and is the son of former three-term Michigan Governor, American Motors chairman and 1968 presidential candidate George W. Romney, and 1970 Michigan U.S. Senatorial candidate Lenore Romney. Mitt's father came from a humble background,[5] and is credited with turning around American Motors from the brink of bankruptcy with his promotion of the fuel economic Rambler. Mitt was named "Willard" after hotel magnate J. Willard Marriott, his father's best friend.

I guess you left off this part from the wiki page you copied you excerpt from:

The Romneys' first son, Tagg, was born in 1970[15] while both were undergraduates at Brigham Young,[16] living in a $75-a-month basement apartment.[17] They subsequently had Matt (born 1971), Josh (born 1975), Ben (born 1978) and Craig (born 1981).[15] Ann Romney's work as a stay-at-home mom would enable her husband to pursue his career, first in business and then in politics.

And so would who this thread is about dear. If Palin looked like Madeleine Albright,she would never have been asked to be McCain's running mate. I've seen more Con men on here saying they would love to f*ck Mrs. Palin than Lib men. Yet somehow it's always the "left" putting her down. Double Standards and all that.

You have to realize she's not fit to do anything politically for our country but maybe be a talk show hostess or work for Fox News. That would be a perfect fit for her imo.

Palin wouldn't make a good talk shot hostess. That might actually consist of consecutive thoughts being put together. :lol:

But you are correct, if she looked like Albright or Hillary, she would of been scoffed at by the right males. However, since she doesn't, well we all know at this point.

You know what's very good about nominating people who have EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE, IS THAT WE ACTUALLY HAVE A RECORD OF WHAT THEY DID. Of course with Obama we were left blind and absolutely clueless.

Yes, because we should support the failure Governor of MA and then support the Governor who could not even make it through a full term before quitting. :lol:

She's right, politiicians aren't real, she is, she speaks her mind plainly, doesn't throw up smoke screens, she relates to the real country people and we relate to her. We speak plainly, say you betcha, and doggonit, the whole works. She makes perfect sense to us out here in the heartland.

I guess you failed to read my post on Palin's ACCOMPLISHMENTS as governor, I have posted it several times and obviously you have refused to read the facts and the truth about her time as governor or you would have stoped calling a total success a failure.

I guess the truth is just tooooooooooooooooooo much for you to take.:lol:

Last edited:
Just the man who balanced MA budget and created a surplus without raising taxes.

I know Dogshit believe Obama is an economic genius even though he was even an effective community organizer

You tend to forget that Mitt Romney has flip flopped on every issue since his days as Governor. So how do you think that's going to fly now?

I don't care if he is a self-made billionaire. So was Howard Hughes in his day, and the guy was batshit insane. Mitt Romney lost my respect when he was saying his three sons did not have to go and serve in the military because they were serving their country by being on their father's campaign. :cuckoo:

And then I learned about his flopping more than a fish on a boat.

As for Bain Capital:

Bain Capital - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bain Capital was founded in 1984 by Bain & Company partners Mitt Romney, T. Coleman Andrews III, and Eric Kriss. In addition to the three founding partners, the early team included Fraser Bullock, Robert F. White, Joshua Bekenstein, Adam Kirsch, Stephen Pagliuca and Geoffrey S. Rehnert. Bain Capital's original $37 million fund was raised entirely from private individuals in mid-1984.

You give Mitt Romney too much credit.

Bains and Co is different than Baines Capital

Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
After graduation, Romney remained in Massachusetts and went to work for the Boston Consulting Group, where he had interned during the summer of 1974.[21] Romney rapidly progressed through the ranks and from 1978 to 1984, he was the vice president of Bain & Company, Inc., another management consulting firm based in Boston. In 1984, Romney left Bain & Company to co-found a spin-off private equity investment firm, Bain Capital.[22] During the 14 years he successfully headed the company, Bain Capital's average annual internal rate of return on realized investments was 113 percent,[23] making money primarily through leveraged buyouts.[24] He invested in or bought many well-known companies such as Staples, Brookstone, Domino's, Sealy Corporation and Sports Authority.[25]

In 1990, Romney was asked to return to Bain & Company, which was facing financial collapse. As CEO, Romney managed an effort to restructure the firm's employee stock-ownership plan, real-estate deals and bank loans, while increasing fiscal transparency. Within a year, he had led Bain & Company through a highly successful turnaround and returned the firm to profitability without layoffs or partner defections.[23]

Romney left Bain Capital in 1998 serve as the President and CEO of the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympic Games Organizing Committee.[26] He and his wife have a net worth of between 250 and 500 million USD,[27][28] not including Romney's blind trust in the name of their children, which is valued at about $100 million.[29]

The Romneys' first son, Tagg, was born in 1970[15] while both were undergraduates at Brigham Young,[16] living in a $75-a-month basement apartment.[17] They subsequently had Matt (born 1971), Josh (born 1975), Ben (born 1978) and Craig (born 1981).[15] Ann Romney's work as a stay-at-home mom would enable her husband to pursue his career, first in business and then in politics.

Tagg? Seriously? :eusa_eh::rofl:

She's right, politiicians aren't real, she is, she speaks her mind plainly, doesn't throw up smoke screens, she relates to the real country people and we relate to her. We speak plainly, say you betcha, and doggonit, the whole works. She makes perfect sense to us out here in the heartland.

I guess you failed to read my post on Palin's ACCOMPLISHMENTS as governor, I have posted it several times and obviously you have refused to read the facts and the truth about her time as governor or you would have stop calling a total success a failure.

Take a look at the second quote in my sig. How does it feel to be the truther version of a Sarah Palin supporter?

Just a self-made billionaire who grew it from nothing.
Just the man who was asked to try only the lose $50 million on the SLC Olympics and he ended puting them in the black for $50 million.
Just the man who balanced MA budget and created a surplus without raising taxes.
Just a man who ran made Baines Capital what it is today.

I know Dogshit believe Obama is an economic genius even though he was even an effective community organizer

Romney was born in Detroit, Michigan, and is the son of former three-term Michigan Governor, American Motors chairman and 1968 presidential candidate George W. Romney, and 1970 Michigan U.S. Senatorial candidate Lenore Romney. Mitt's father came from a humble background,[5] and is credited with turning around American Motors from the brink of bankruptcy with his promotion of the fuel economic Rambler. Mitt was named "Willard" after hotel magnate J. Willard Marriott, his father's best friend.

yeah, that's pretty self made- he was down to his last seven figures when he joined bain. :rofl:

he did all right with the olympics.

he increased every fee in the commonwealth of massachusetts exponentially.
a fee is a *user tax*. there was no surplus. by law, the governor of mass has to present a balanced budget every fiscal year. he also stuck us with his piece o shit health care package.

then he ran away to run for president.

you can keep him.

You know what's very good about nominating people who have EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE, IS THAT WE ACTUALLY HAVE A RECORD OF WHAT THEY DID. Of course with Obama we were left blind and absolutely clueless.

I will never vote for someone who does not have executive experience or a very clear record of their political ACCOMPLISHMENTS. You are asking for trouble when you do and trouble is what we have now.

I will never vote for someone who does not have executive experience or a very clear record of their political ACCOMPLISHMENTS. You are asking for trouble when you do and trouble is what we have now.

I love the loophole you leave yourself to vote for McCain without looking like a total fraud. Just because you have executive experience, doesn't mean you're any good.

Yes, because we should support the failure Governor of MA and then support the Governor who could not even make it through a full term before quitting. :lol:

FAILURE, you mental midget!

Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Romney faced a projected $3 billion deficit...Through a combination of spending cuts, increased fees, and removal of corporate tax loopholes, by 2006 the state had a $700 million surplus and was able to cut taxes.[51][52]

She is, you need to read her book,. She is conservative.

being able to get your PIN right 3 out of 4 times at thee ATM doesn't make you an economic genius, genius.

doesn't matter... the repubs aren't nominating mitt or whitman. neither is rightwingnut enough for the rightwingnuts....

and they didn't support mitt because he's a mormon

i suspect he'll still be a mormon in 2012.
Yea because he didn't win more conservative witnut areas in the primaries. Yea because even conservative on the radio was backing him, including Rush, Hannity and Beck.

Could it be that McCain just had a good base of support, because he has been around for a while? No that couldn't be it.:eusa_eh:

I guess you failed to read my post on Palin's ACCOMPLISHMENTS as governor, I have posted it several times and obviously you have refused to read the facts and the truth about her time as governor or you would have stop calling a total success a failure.

Take a look at the second quote in my sig. How does it feel to be the truther version of a Sarah Palin supporter?

Are you serious????????????????/ Good lord, you are quoting Jay Leno??? For God's sakes, what the hell is the matter with you, he is a comedian.

Are you serious????????????????/ Good lord, you are quoting Jay Leno??? For God's sakes, what the hell is the matter with you, he is a comedian.

what part of what Leno said isn't true?

we'll wait.

so what. he had millions then. his father was chairman of the board of american motors. his father was governor of michigan and ran for president. hello? this is self made?

are you this stupid in real life?

I love the loophole you leave yourself to vote for McCain without looking like a total fraud. Just because you have executive experience, doesn't mean you're any good.

McCain had a very clear voting record and one that I was not fond of at all, he was not what I would consider to be a fiscal conservative. Palin was the fiscal conservative that fired up the republican base.

Obama had ONLY 150 days in the senate with NO voting record that anyone could follow. Yet you pulled the lever for him.

Be easy on Dogshit, he is still a teenager. He has a lot to learn. First thing he needs to learn is college is a great place to get laid, yet when he figures that out he will be old and gray!:(

Forum List

Back