Echo and Maple - Romney/Whitman is a landslide victory in 2012

I guess you left off this part from the wiki page you copied you excerpt from:

The Romneys' first son, Tagg, was born in 1970[15] while both were undergraduates at Brigham Young,[16] living in a $75-a-month basement apartment.[17] They subsequently had Matt (born 1971), Josh (born 1975), Ben (born 1978) and Craig (born 1981).[15] Ann Romney's work as a stay-at-home mom would enable her husband to pursue his career, first in business and then in politics.

Tagg? Seriously? :eusa_eh::rofl:

Good red herring teenie bopper!

Take a look at the second quote in my sig. How does it feel to be the truther version of a Sarah Palin supporter?

Are you serious????????????????/ Good lord, you are quoting Jay Leno??? For God's sakes, what the hell is the matter with you, he is a comedian.

Be easy on Dogshit, he is still a teenager. He has a lot to learn. First thing he needs to learn is college is a great place to get laid, yet when he figures that out he will be old and gray!:(

hey, honey... i'm not a teenager. and i know all about getting laid. and still know that nothing leno said in that quote is untrue.

just sayin.

Romney was born in Detroit, Michigan, and is the son of former three-term Michigan Governor, American Motors chairman and 1968 presidential candidate George W. Romney, and 1970 Michigan U.S. Senatorial candidate Lenore Romney. Mitt's father came from a humble background,[5] and is credited with turning around American Motors from the brink of bankruptcy with his promotion of the fuel economic Rambler. Mitt was named "Willard" after hotel magnate J. Willard Marriott, his father's best friend.

The Romneys' first son, Tagg, was born in 1970[15] while both were undergraduates at Brigham Young,[16] living in a $75-a-month basement apartment.[17] They subsequently had Matt (born 1971), Josh (born 1975), Ben (born 1978) and Craig (born 1981).[15] Ann Romney's work as a stay-at-home mom would enable her husband to pursue his career, first in business and then in politics.

so what. he had millions then. his father was chairman of the board of american motors. his father was governor of michigan and ran for president. hello? this is self made?

are you this stupid in real life?

HE WAS SELF-MADE, none of the things you point can take that away from him!

so what. he had millions then. his father was chairman of the board of american motors. his father was governor of michigan and ran for president. hello? this is self made?

i don't see how you're getting that he was self-made.... and I actually don't mind romney so much. and it's not like the rabid religious right would ever support him anyway.

i figure he's self-made like the donald was self-made.

You know what's very good about nominating people who have EXECUTIVE EXPERIENCE, IS THAT WE ACTUALLY HAVE A RECORD OF WHAT THEY DID. Of course with Obama we were left blind and absolutely clueless.

Yes, because we should support the failure Governor of MA and then support the Governor who could not even make it through a full term before quitting. :lol:

FAILURE, you mental midget!

Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Romney faced a projected $3 billion deficit...Through a combination of spending cuts, increased fees, and removal of corporate tax loopholes, by 2006 the state had a $700 million surplus and was able to cut taxes.[51][52]

you realize that removing loopholes is raising taxes, right, poindexter?

he was no more self made than henry ford II, you fucking idiot.

even you probably couldn't fuck up a multimillion doallar inheritance.

Take a look at the second quote in my sig. How does it feel to be the truther version of a Sarah Palin supporter?

Are you serious????????????????/ Good lord, you are quoting Jay Leno??? For God's sakes, what the hell is the matter with you, he is a comedian.

what part of what Leno said isn't true?

we'll wait.

You liberals just never fail to amaze me, you pull up a quote by a comedian and call it your new's source. I call that stupid, you have just set yourselves up for ridicule. You libs constantly tout how intelligent you are and post how stupid Palin is. Palin would not quote a comedian for criminy sakes as a factual sourse of information. Jillian are you not an attorney??? Where did you get your degree- K-Mart?

You liberals just never fail to amaze me, you pull up a quote by a comedian and call it your new's source. I call that stupid, you have just set yourselves up for ridicule. You libs constantly tout how intelligent you are and post how stupid Palin is. Palin would not quote a comedian for criminy sakes as a factual sourse of information. Jillian are you not an attorney??? Where did you get your degree- K-Mart?

damn, you're stupid. seriously.

again...palin had a ghost writer for her book.

she IS flying private planes to her "bus tour".

i can't help it if you're a moron.

am i a lib? i'd have voted for romney if you people weren't such imbeciles that you couldn't vote for a mormon for president. i'm pretty sure you'd only vote for a rightwingnut.

I'd like to see Romney get the nomination. Forget about Whitman, too much of an outsider.

Too bad the Conservatives would never support the ticket

am i a lib? i'd have voted for romney if you people weren't such imbeciles that you couldn't vote for a mormon for president. i'm pretty sure you'd only vote for a rightwingnut.

Stupid????? Sorry sweetie, I don't quote comedians and late night talk show hosts as a source of factual information, You do!!!!!

Palin had a ghost writer? Provide the link, who wrote Obama's books or Clinton's books and if she had a ghost writer how was it that 11 different assoiciated press journalists FACT CHECKED her book and found nada that was incorrect. BTW no one fact checked the Clinton's or the Obama books.

I want the link for this so- called ghost writer and I don't want the name of a comedian or late night talk show host.

Last edited:

Be easy on Dogshit, he is still a teenager. He has a lot to learn. First thing he needs to learn is college is a great place to get laid, yet when he figures that out he will be old and gray!:(

hey, honey... i'm not a teenager. and i know all about getting laid. and still know that nothing leno said in that quote is untrue.

just sayin.

Correct, that is why I was speaking of Dogbert! But come on you have to admit wasting undergrad on politics and message boards is wasting the college experience.

By the quoting Leno to prove a point is not the best way to prove a point. Inferring that open-border President Obama is easy on illegals, that war is a Republican attitude (look back at nearly all of America's wars dating back to the Spanish American War and you will see nearly all Democrats at the helm), that Liberals haven't stated forever Afghanistan is the just war and that Republicans are about bail outs and spending! Come on now Leno's quote stink of disingeniousness, but he is a comedian.

He JOKE on Palin was a joke, plain and simple!

just sayin.

Correct, that is why I was speaking of Dogbert! But come on you have to admit wasting undergrad on politics and message boards is wasting the college experience.

By the quoting Leno to prove a point is not the best way to prove a point. Inferring that open-border President Obama is easy on illegals, that war is a Republican attitude (look back at nearly all of America's wars dating back to the Spanish American War and you will see nearly all Democrats at the helm), that Liberals haven't stated forever Afghanistan is the just war and that Republicans are about bail outs and spending! Come on now Leno's quote stink of disingeniousness, but he is a comedian.

He JOKE on Palin was a joke, plain and simple!

you're the best plain and simple joke here, retardo montalban.

:thup:

i don't see how you're getting that he was self-made.... and I actually don't mind romney so much. and it's not like the rabid religious right would ever support him anyway.

He made it himself and started Bains Capital (not Baines in Co) from the ground up. He was self-made!

PLEASE! The religious right is about 3 things: (1) Prolife - Check, (2) Anti-Gay Marriage - Check and (3) Anti-stem cell research - Check.

Stupid????? Sorry sweetie, I don't quote comedians and late night talk show hosts as a source of factual information, You do!!!!!

Palin had a ghost writer? Provide the link, who wrote Obama's books or Clinton's books and if she had a ghost writer how was it that 11 different assoiciated press journalists FACT CHECKED her book and found nada that was incorrect. BTW no one fact checked the Clinton's or the Obama books.

I want the link for this so- called ghost writer and I don't want the name of a comedian or late night talk show host.

lynn vincent is her ghostwriter's name.

Palin co-author: Evangelical, partisan - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

there's only about 110,000 links to it. you didn't really think she knew what rogue meant all by herself, did you?

:lol:

He made it himself and started Bains Capital (not Baines in Co) from the ground up. He was self-made!

PLEASE! The religious right is about 3 things: (1) Prolife - Check, (2) Anti-Gay Marriage - Check and (3) Anti-stem cell research - Check.

actually, they didn't support him this time because they said he's part of a "cult". i think you underestimate the ability of the wingnuts to sabotage themselves.

you and i see self-made as two different things. but that's ok.

we'll wait.

Liberals just never fail to amaze me, you pull up a quote by a comedian and call it your new's source. I call that stupid, you have just set yourselves up for ridicule. You libs constantly tout how intelligent you are and post how stupid Palin is. Palin would not quote a comedian for criminy sakes as a factual sourse of information. Jillian are you not an attorney??? Where did you get your degree- K-Mart?

It is true, funny how many liberals (not Jillian in particular) believed that Palin state she can see Russia from her house, "When that was Fey parody of her." Rather Palin stated Russia is Alaska's neighbor and you could see Russia from parts of Alaska.

Last edited:

we'll wait.

It is true, funny how many Libtard believed that Palin state she can see Russia from her house, "When that was Fey parity of her." Rather Palin stated Russia is Alaska's neighbor and you could see Russia from parts of Alaska.

parity?
you mean parody? like what you apparently are?
a joke? a spoof?

do you even have a GED?

You know this for a fact! From what I read, its a vicious daily kos/huntington post inspired internet LIE!

Because not wasting time when she could fly is bad? :confused: She can cover more ground and reach more people the way she is doing it. She is not campaigning, rather she is marketing her book and doing a great job doing it!

I voted for him and plan to do it again.

Forum List

Back