Ebola Survivor Ashoka Mupko Leaves Hospital

AntiParty

Tea is the new Kool-Aid
Mar 12, 2014
Ebola Survivor Ashoka Mupko Leaves Hospital
Young and Healthy How NBC News Freelancer Ashoka Mukpo Survived Ebola - NBC News

53388433.jpg

I'm curious if Americans will have the same reaction a 3rd world Country did. Or if it will be different. I'm guessing a certain select crowd will act the same.

That Dallas hospital seriously dropped the ball w/Michael Duncan.

They most likely sealed his fate when they sent him home the 1st time.

Those 2 days were critical.

Anyway, the bottom line is that there was never a worry about Ebola spreading in the USA because this is the BEST place on earth to handle this situation, as you can see.

Patient after patient has been given a clean slate of health, or at least Ebola free health, proving that the virus isn't airborne and only contagious at certain high-virus times, as they've said ALL ALONG.

I'm saddened by what happened to Duncan, but glad to know that all after him will be just fine.

Anyway, the bottom line is that there was never a worry about Ebola spreading in the USA because this is the BEST place on earth to handle this situation, as you can see.

Patient after patient has been given a clean slate of health, or at least Ebola free health, proving that the virus isn't airborne and only contagious at certain high-virus times, as they've said ALL ALONG.

I'm saddened by what happened to Duncan, but glad to know that all after him will be just fine.

I made a post, "When Magic Johnson gets Ebola, Ebola will be cured". Is Michael Duncan the magic here?

I tried to look up how he had passed away. Not much information. No source, I've seen, says he had ebola.

Hugely. But he didn't have insurance. So he got some Tylenol and a heaping plateful of 'get the fuck out'. A rather startling example of how private healthcare can really endanger public health.

In the history of epidemiology, no RNA virus like Ebola has ever been seen to mutate into a new form of transmission. Ever. And yet the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth among many conservatives at Ebola, the 'extinction level event' idiocy, the tin foil hats and Y2K bunkers being dusted off are a testament to just how much some idiots are willing to ignore so they can embrace their hysteria.

With both arms.

You can take some solace in the fact that his family and fiance are likely going to sue the holy living fuck out of the hospital that sent him home. And they'll most likely win.

Hugely. But he didn't have insurance. So he got some Tylenol and a heaping plateful of 'get the fuck out'. A rather startling example of how private healthcare can really endanger public health.

In the history of epidemiology, no RNA virus like Ebola has ever been seen to mutate into a new form of transmission. Ever. And yet the weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth among many conservatives at Ebola, the 'extinction level event' idiocy, the tin foil hats and Y2K bunkers being dusted off are a testament to just how much some idiots are willing to ignore so they can embrace their hysteria.

With both arms.

You can take some solace in the fact that his family and fiance are likely going to sue the holy living fuck out of the hospital that sent him home. And they'll most likely win.

Any links here guys? Not that media is credible in the first place. But maybe some information where your perspectives are coming from.

What would you like links on specifically? The RNA virus mutation issue?

I see my confusion. Michael Duncan was an actor that died abruptly. Thomas Duncan was the Ebola guy.

With both arms.

You can take some solace in the fact that his family and finance are likely going to sue the holy living fuck out of the hospital that sent him home. And they'll most likely win.

The news said he was given the opportunity to get the vaccination but the family turned it down because it might deteriorate his condition causing death sooner.

Marc stated "Michael" Duncan. The black actor that died early. I was intrigued. But not the same Duncan.

The news said he was given the opportunity to get the vaccination but the family turned it down because it might deteriorate his condition causing death sooner.

As a general rule, a vaccine is useful in priming a body's defenses before they get the illness. And does less than nothing if administered after the illness. Though I'd need more information on the specifics you're referring to before I could comment specifically.

As a general rule, a vaccine is useful in priming a body's defenses before they get the illness. And does less than nothing if administered after the illness. Though I'd need more information on the specifics you're referring to before I could comment specifically.

I did say "vaccination". They gave him the opportunity to take a hopeful cure. Does this help?

Note that not a single rabid scared to death crazed Faux News person has responded here? It's because they are a cult and cults never allow outside information in. Otherwise, how powerful would that cult be?

Note that not a single rabid scared to death crazed Faux News person has responded here? It's because they are a cult and cults never allow outside information in. Otherwise, how powerful would that cult be?
It goes to show how insidiously partisan they are. They didn't care about anything but blaming and bashing Obama. Nothing else. Now there's nothing to bash, they've moved on to the next faux scandal.

If you can't get the ebola victims name right, what else did you get wrong?

"Faux" scandal, as in "Fast & Furious", "Benghazi," "IRS," should I go on? Klain for Ebola Czar who can't even make Ebola meetings? Obama has enough on his plate and he plans to introduce millions of illegals into our country with amnesty...just after the midterms of course.

This was enough for me

(CNN)-- Today, the Ebola virus spreads only through direct contact with bodily fluids, such as blood and vomit. But some of the nation's top infectious disease experts worry that this deadly virus could mutate and be transmitted just by a cough or a sneeze.

"It's the single greatest concern I've ever had in my 40-year public health career," said Dr. Michael Osterholm, director of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota."I can't imagine anything in my career -- and this includes HIV -- that would be more devastating to the world than a respiratory transmissible Ebola virus."

The roots of our Ebola fears

That book chronicles the 1989 outbreak of Ebola Reston, which was transmitted among monkeys by breathing. In 2012, Canadian researchers found that Ebola Zaire, which is involved in the current outbreak, was passed from pigs to monkeys in the air.

Forum List

Back