Ebola: Christian Oap Says Virus Is A Plague To Cure America Of Abortion & Homosexuality

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Wiles also claims that President Barack Obama may intentionally spread the disease so that he can have power to declare martial law. “It may be the great attitude adjustment that I believe is coming.”

He continues by saying, “If Ebola becomes a global plague, you better make sure the blood of Jesus is upon you, you better make sure you have been marked by the angels so that you are protected by God. If not, you may be a candidate to meet the Grim Reaper.”

Ebola Christian OAP says Virus is a Plague to Cure America of Abortion Homosexuality

These religious lunatics are certifiably insane

• Banned
Wiles also claims that President Barack Obama may intentionally spread the disease so that he can have power to declare martial law. “It may be the great attitude adjustment that I believe is coming.”

He continues by saying, “If Ebola becomes a global plague, you better make sure the blood of Jesus is upon you, you better make sure you have been marked by the angels so that you are protected by God. If not, you may be a candidate to meet the Grim Reaper.”

Ebola Christian OAP says Virus is a Plague to Cure America of Abortion Homosexuality

"you better make sure the blood of Jesus is upon you," :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Familar phrasing, so probably not the first time the Christian Reichstag has said something was the cure for America's ills. :)

"you better make sure the blood of Jesus is upon you," :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Alarming how fixated by blood some of these guys are. Like some old blood cult from a Conan movie. :)

It is said by some in the UK that god is British and that's why we don't get
earth quakes

• Banned
I think it was sent here to rid us of goono.
1385968881307.png

I wouldn't bet on that dude's chances of getting into heaven.

I guess, the only solution for every problem this type of guys offers is "pray and repent"...
Let them lose their mind as they wish, just don't let them influence crucial decisions.
And let our government do something already!

Who?? Never heard of him. And he only speaks for himself. Ratings must be low. Randi Rhodes and he would get along fine.

Sigh: if it helps people to do the right thing and is harmless then does it really matter. Greg

I guess, the only solution for every problem this type of guys offers is "pray and repent"...
Let them lose their mind as they wish, just don't let them influence crucial decisions.

The Gumment?? Why not ourselves?

Greg

The Gumment?? Why not ourselves?

Greg

In my opinion, because fighting a very dangerous contagious disease that can become an epidemic is something that needs to be organized properly. And as far as I understand the role of the government, this is something they are made for in the first place. Plus, they are the ones who have a patent for Ebola strain. So... The conclusion is obvious, imho

Forum List

Back