Easy play of the Day a buyout shoet squeeze

DNR to be bought out at $1.20 per share
Last close around .2274 Premarket had a 164+% gain to around .64? then pulled back to a great buy in if you hurry.
/——/ They missed their July payment. I avoid buying any stock on buyout rumors. Could be a pump and dump. Scroll down to the news on DNR:
“Denbury Resources (DNR) and Noble Corp. (NE) missed their July debt payments, and Chaparral Energy (CHAP) asked lenders for more time, setting the company on course for a possible default.”
Read in TheStreet: California Resources Files Chapter 11 on Oil-Demand Collapse — TheStreet

DNR to be bought out at $1.20 per share
Last close around .2274 Premarket had a 164+% gain to around .64? then pulled back to a great buy in if you hurry.
/——/ They missed their July payment. I avoid buying any stock on buyout rumors. Could be a pump and dump. Scroll down to the news on DNR:
“Denbury Resources (DNR) and Noble Corp. (NE) missed their July debt payments, and Chaparral Energy (CHAP) asked lenders for more time, setting the company on course for a possible default.”
Read in TheStreet: California Resources Files Chapter 11 on Oil-Demand Collapse — TheStreet
THEY JUST HALTED TRADING PENDING NEWS, ....update .the news is it's a fake report seen below this was a false news source used by well known broker news alerts.

Last edited:
Abort abort, the news release was that there is no deal pending and the False report (fake news) was reported to the trade commission, which will find the stock dumpers as the probable culprits.
PLANO, Texas, July 20, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Denbury Resources Inc. (NYSE: DNR) (“Denbury” or the “Company”) today confirmed that a press release issued earlier today regarding a purported acquisition proposal for Denbury was fraudulent and not issued by the Company. The Company has received no such proposal and has reported the fraudulent activity to the New York Stock Exchange.

Last edited:
You'd expect C.Schwab briefings would be more careful of their sources, luckilly only lost $27, not worth joining the class action suit sure to follow. But I feel sorry for those buying tens of thousands of shares at the run up. This is why it never trades near it's offer price, because there's always a chance of pullout or fake news manipulation by hedge funds etc. This is why even on sure things you never bet the farm, greed will bite you in the end. Just ask the poor souls who bought hundred thousand share lots.

Last edited:
Class action lawsuits lol. Great for the lawyers, worthless for members of the class. Been there done that.
I KNOW, I've never registered for one because. Since all brokers have been breached, you don't know who it is contacting you over the suit and they ask for to much info that can be used for the wrong purposes. I'm not giving some Avenetti like lawyer my S.S. and acct number, not worth it.
But this brings up another issue of stock manipulation, everytime they seek to pound down a stock they just AP news another lawsuit with a firm nobody heard of,vif real at all, and they day in and out place new yahoo news of different class action lawsuits to scare out investors.

Believe it or not

+$220,813.00 (2.15%).....................................Lost double that last Thur
...........Day Change

Forum List

Back