Eastwood: Obama the greatest hoax...."

Discussion in 'Politics' started by skookerasbil, Sep 7, 2012.

1. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,193
    The Carmel Pine Cone's first story of the week

AFTER A week as topic No. 1 in American politics, former Carmel Mayor Clint Eastwood said the outpouring of criticism from left-wing reporters and liberal politicians after his appearance at the Republican National Convention last Thursday night, followed by an avalanche of support on Twitter and in the blogosphere, is all the proof anybody needs that his 12-minute discourse achieved exactly what he intended it to.

[I]“President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people,” Eastwood told The Pine Cone this week. “Romney and Ryan would do a much better job running the country, and that’s what everybody needs to know. I may have irritated a lot of the lefties, but I was aiming for people in the middle.”[/I]

Who cant love this guy............singlehandedly comes up with what will end up being the enduring legacy of the 2012 convention season and 2012 election: the empty chair.
    All the talk, talk, talk about fantasyland the past three days, trumped by a simple prop.........

The political center gets it..........its all about the economy stupids!!!!!

Election model with 100% success rate for past 30 years predicts Romney victory | The Raw Story

320 - 211 s0ns!!!!!!!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 3
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  2. Misty

Misty Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,308
    "AFTER A week as topic No. 1 in American politics, former Carmel Mayor Clint Eastwood said the outpouring of criticism from left-wing reporters and liberal politicians after his appearance at the Republican National Convention last Thursday night, followed by an avalanche of support on Twitter and in the blogosphere, is all the proof anybody needs that his 12-minute discourse achieved exactly what he intended it to.
    “President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people,” Eastwood told The Pine Cone this week. “Romney and Ryan would do a much better job running the country, and that’s what everybody needs to know. I may have irritated a lot of the lefties, but I was aiming for people in the middle.”

3. Misty

Misty Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,308
    "He had no idea that overnight, a rebellion had erupted online against the media’s condemnation of him, with thousands of bloggers, Twitterers and commentators calling him, “a genius,” “1,000 times more brilliant than the media,” and saying he’s “only gotten better with age.”

4. Misty

Misty Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,308
    "Eastwood said people, including reporters, who were shocked by his remarks “are obviously on the left,” and he maintained that, while many Americans didn’t like the way he handled his convention appearance, millions more have something else on their minds.

“A lot of people are realizing they had the wool pulled over their eyes by Obama,” Eastwood said.

5. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,193
    Who'd ever guess Dirty Harry would end up being the most remembered figure at the 2012 conventions?

And he's 100% accurate..........Obama won in 2008 running as somebody far, far from how he governed in the eyes of the political center. And thats all that matters in this election. If Obama gets 240 electoral votes in November, it will be a miracle.........and he's gonna need Pa, Nevada and Mew Mexico just to get that. Indiana, Ohio, Florida, North Carolina and Virginia are gone for this fraud.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012
  6. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,729
    I like Eastwood and think he's brave to come out and say what he really thinks. I suspect many in Hollywood fear losing their careers if they speak out. Of course, Eastwood has had such a successful career that he needn't worry about that.

He knows he rocked the boat and many of the lefties in Hollywood are probably giving him a hard time, but I'm sure he can handle it. I know Obama would completely fall apart if the media used the same method of judging his actions. They praise him endlessly no matter how stupid he or Biden acts.

I do think Obama is a fraud. He sold himself as a messiah-like man who would ride in on his white horse and save the country. Then we find out he's just another creepy politician who spends more time fooling the people than working for the people.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  7. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    Coming from someone who talks to chairs? I am not suprised.

8. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,973
    [​IMG]

9. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    I will never forget James Taylor. Love that guy.

10. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,193
    Everyone and their brother is familiar with this photo.................

[​IMG]

Who kneeeeew that it would end up symbolizing blowing the brains out of every lefty k00k in the nation someday??:2up: