Eastwood: If they were 'dumb enough to ask me…'

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010

(CNN) – Clint Eastwood isn't taking much time to reflect on his unique endorsement of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney at last month's Republican National Convention, after all he says, if they're "dumb enough" to ask him, they'll take what they get.

"If somebody is dumb enough to ask me to go to political convention and say something, they're gonna have to take what they get," said Eastwood
in an interview Tuesday with the television show "Extra" about the convention speech that won rave reviews, puzzled looks and slacked jaws.

:lol:

(CNN) – Clint Eastwood isn't taking much time to reflect on his unique endorsement of Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney at last month's Republican National Convention, after all he says, if they're "dumb enough" to ask him, they'll take what they get.

"If somebody is dumb enough to ask me to go to political convention and say something, they're gonna have to take what they get," said Eastwood
in an interview Tuesday with the television show "Extra" about the convention speech that won rave reviews, puzzled looks and slacked jaws.

:lol:

Just not getting a self-depreciating sense of humor i guess. Probably above your room temperature IQ.

No. Eastwood says what he thinks.

Just that folks like you don't like it.

To bad.

Forum List

Back