Easier to outline America’s myriad faults than engage with its triumphs.

This has never been about Trump.

You made it about Trump, not me or anyone else. You. Elevator Day? Last 7 years? Total bullshit, American ignorant arrogance has been around a long time before DJT came along, but nooo, you had to take the opportunity to bash Trump.

You're so sensitive about your savior that you can't see that.
He sure as hell ain't my savior, and fuck you. Tell you the truth, I don't like the bastard one bit, but at least his policies are way better than what the democrats want to do. TDS is a terrible disease that colors your mind and turns you into an idiot sheep that believes every bad thing said about Trump is true and anything good is a lie. And you can't see that.

In common parlance means? :icon_sjung:

It means JESH and Mac and other Lefties believe that anytime someone points out the bullshit they spread about Trump as being wrong or hypocritical, then that person basically loves Trump no matter what. There's no middle ground for them, you either totally hate Trump like they do or you love Trump unconditionally. Which I obviously do not and indicated that plainly in my posts. They do not provide any logic or reasons that counter what I posted, they just attack without any justification.

Forum List

Back