Earth to conservatives...you have both houses, the gov. ship around the country and the white house

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
All you people couldn't wait for Hillary to lose, Obama to exit the white house to have you years of joy and bliss.....why then do you constantly bring both players into the nightmare you morons are experiencing?

Move on, enjoy Trump, enjoy the house, the senate, the supreme court nominee, the gov-ships around the nation...or could it possibly be, if you uncovered your eyes and opened up your ears....you'd want a redu?

I have no doubt if both Obama and Hillary were locked up today for what ever reasons, you morons would still be talking about em....why? Because they keep you minds off the enevitable.....yaw elected SATAN!!

All you people couldn't wait for Hillary to lose, Obama to exit the white house to have you years of joy and bliss.....why then do you constantly bring both players into the nightmare you morons are experiencing?

Move on, enjoy Trump, enjoy the house, the senate, the supreme court nominee, the gov-ships around the nation...or could it possibly be, if you uncovered your eyes and opened up your ears....you'd want a redu?

I have no doubt if both Obama and Hillary were locked up today for what ever reasons, you morons would still be talking about em....why? Because they keep you minds off the enevitable.....yaw elected SATAN!!

Thanks for the reminder.

happy-4.jpg

I'm soooooo happy

Is there anything more amusing than people trying to act all TOUGH and GHETTO on the internet? Why do I have the feeling that Tiger is actually some white Millennial living in his Mom's basement and wearing last weeks underwear because he's too lazy to do a load of wash?

Trump supporters haven't evolved from being the opposition. They haven't had to defend actual policy or legislation in eight years, which is why all they do is whine about Clinton, liberals, and the deep state.

It's fucking hilarious! :laugh2:

Thanks for the concern but we're doing fine. It's you guys that are falling apart. You can't handle the truth.. President Trump. Now, breathe.
President Trump, and breathe..

Geez.....move on already. Also, there is no such thing as Satan.

It is amusing. Repubs have 90 % of the counties too thanks to cross check and Koch writing state laws. Who will we blame now when $50/ hr high school jobs don't come back??

Trump supporters haven't evolved from being the opposition. They haven't had to defend actual policy or legislation in eight years, which is why all they do is whine about Clinton, liberals, and the deep state.

It's fucking hilarious! :laugh2:
The old black boy uppity have been repressed for 8 years. Whoops, now it spews up. Anybody see a brown person at the Kentucky rally? . America First, the Nazi USA WWII group slogan is now official

Forum List

Back