Earth Doomed: Macron Surrenders To In Blow To Climate Movement: ‘The Government Did Not Listen’

Vive la chaleur!

8538685568_9210bfdab8_b.jpg

If that was all that global warming included, I'd be its biggest fan.

If that was all that global warming included, I'd be its biggest fan.

Lol....I keep telling you s0n....your side is losing huge because the people of the world have deemed global warming a sham. Nobody wants to pay a dime to do anything about it..... which means the science isn't mattering.:cul2:

That's how it works outside the bubble.:flirtysmile4:

The science doesn't give a rat's ass what you or anyone else thinks.

The must explain the midterms results.

Surveys, both in the US and worldwide, show large majorities accept the IPCC conclusions and believe drastic action should be taken to stave off AGW. However, it should come as no surprise that when drastic steps are actually taken, resistance grows.

The must explain the midterms results.

Surveys, both in the US and worldwide, show large majorities accept the IPCC conclusions and believe drastic action should be taken to stave off AGW. However, it should come as no surprise that when drastic steps are actually taken, resistance grows.
:auiqs.jpg:

What did the people of France just say to that drastic action? again, Skooks and trump got you by your little hairs.

Do you think a quarter of a million protestors are a majority of the 67,120,000 French people? One in every 268 French citizens are involved in the protests. What's their correlation coefficient Whingo?

Do you think a quarter of a million protestors are a majority of the 67.12 million French people?
that's hilarious, what is the French Presidents findings on that question?

D'OH!

Do you think a quarter of a million protestors are a majority of the 67,120,000 French people?
BTW, did they vote? I want the results that show 67 million want to pay ten dollar a gallon gas.

How's that corner?

I can tell you that a large majority of those 67 million think your opinions about AGW are irresponsible and blatantly incorrect.

I can tell you that a large majority of those 67 million think your opinions about AGW are irresponsible and blatantly incorrect.
BTW, you initially said the 67 million, in fact you claimed 67,0...... of them all were for drastic change. Now a majority of them? still without any link that you can tell me with. dude, you're a laugh a post.

Forum List

Back