Early voting in NC is strongly favoring Biden

By a huge margin.
far bigger than 2016 and zero evidence of any cheating
Has the NE moved into NC to destroy another great state
I will post a link
According to the ballot numbers many more Dems are mailing it in instead of in person then Republicans and independents, because they are asked to by their party. The idea behind that request is to demoralize the opponent voters in hopes that less motivated voters won't bother voting. Yeah right- good luck with that strategy, turn out will be fierce in person and the early polls will only help get out the conservative vote not hinder it. More dems tend to be timid and scared about going out to vote, and seek the ease of mail in, whereby Trump voters find it not a chore, but a duty to save this country and their freedoms and livelyhood. So I wouldn't worry, they were just rushing to get as many votes before people hear trickles of Bidens corruption and cognitive decline.
You know, get them to vote before they heard him ask for 4 year old Haitian girls to dance for him during his Miami visit, WtH?

You must mean this, tramp hired and didn't pay little girls to dance at his ralllies.

View attachment 399582
Go watch what he said, he clearly is lapsing liken to Bush senior towards the end, they become highly innappropriate at that stage but remember he's always been innapropriate.

By a huge margin.
I will post a link
According to the ballot numbers many more Dems are mailing it in instead of in person then Republicans and independents, because they are asked to by their party. The idea behind that request is to demoralize the opponent voters in hopes that less motivated voters won't bother voting. Yeah right- good luck with that strategy, turn out will be fierce in person and the early polls will only help get out the conservative vote not hinder it. More dems tend to be timid and scared about going out to vote, and seek the ease of mail in, whereby Trump voters find it not a chore, but a duty to save this country and their freedoms and livelyhood. So I wouldn't worry, they were just rushing to get as many votes before people hear trickles of Bidens corruption and cognitive decline.
You know, get them to vote before they heard him ask for 4 year old Haitian girls to dance for him during his Miami visit, WtH?

You must mean this, tramp hired and didn't pay little girls to dance at his ralllies.

View attachment 399582

Of course Trump didnt hire little girls to dance,he's not a pedo like Joe.

By a huge margin.
I will post a link

Let's just say for the sake of the argument Biden wins.......
Are you aware that China will be basically handed the USA and it's military on a silver platter so a few can get rich?
No matter who you are, this is basically true
You'd have to be a fool or a Communist to want Biden to win (or both)

And I'm not saying Trump is the greatest (many do however)....but we KNOW what Biden and the Left will do.

I was "cocerened" about Obama's election.....I'm downright afraid of biden's (actually harris')

By a huge margin.
I will post a link

ONCE AGAIN, for like the forth time: By far, most of the people choosing to vote early by mail are DEMOCRATS, so naturally, it is ASSUMED they are voting for Biden and that Biden holds the lead! To assume this somehow portends how the other 80% of the vote will go come election night is very premature.

Democrats are smart.
All the tradesmen I know... Electricians, plumbers, carpenters, mechanics,
welders, pipefitters, heavy equipment operators..... So on and so forth are conservatives.
I don't know even one Democrat that can even change a tire.....no exaggeration.

Jo

By a huge margin.
I will post a link

ONCE AGAIN, for like the forth time: By far, most of the people choosing to vote early by mail are DEMOCRATS, so naturally, it is ASSUMED they are voting for Biden and that Biden holds the lead! To assume this somehow portends how the other 80% of the vote will go come election night is very premature.

Democrats are smart.
welders, pipefitters, heavy equipment operators..... So on and so forth are conservatives.

Jo
The biggest leftist fields are : Welfare receiver , Dirty lawyer , architect, failed actor , perverted teacher

By a huge margin.
I will post a link

Democrats are smart.

Jo

The Democrats don't take jobs involving PRODUCTION that fuels the economy. They are more into taking jobs like that government job down at the DMV they got because they qualified for some program or grant because their one leg was shorter than the other and had to be hired by federal mandate. They are usually that person at the counter who treats their customer like shit then tells you you have to go back, get at the end of the line and fill out and resubmit your form because you used the wrong color ink or forget to fill in one line, ie: YOU DIDN"T FOLLOW THE THREE PAGE LONG DIRECTIONS in 9 languages.

Forum List

Back